Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hilary Clinton blows election thanks to "F***ing Jew bastard"

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well... I do like any thread that starts with the words "Hillary Clinton Blows"....
    I read "Hilary Clinton blows eRection...". Dirty minds
    Do I look like I care?

Quote Originally Posted by labello View Post
    I read "Hilary Clinton blows eRection...". Dirty minds
    somewhere out there Bill is snorting in derision...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Honestly I don't beleive Hillary said that about her aide, but she better hurry up and say something in her defense or the right-wingers are gonna run with it and bring her down.
    As posted earlier today, she addressed the allegation in July, 2000 when it surfaced. It hasn't resurfaced except on a right-wing website.

To January: I don't believe Hillary said it.

The issues are paramount and I wouldn't knowingly vote for any racist, regardless of their accomplishments & platform.

What Pacific Breeze and I are saying with regard to debating the issues is that now days politics seems to be about smearing the opponants any way possible with rumours, lies, half-truths etc. rather than promoting their candidate because of merit, superior policies/agendas etc.

These are the same weasels that destroy opponents' campaign signs and engage in a host of other dirty tactics that cheapen the democratic process.

This whole thread has been about whether or not Hillary said something 32 years ago.

Nothing for or against any of her policies that would affect the day to day lives of US citizens if she is elected. Health care anyone?

I love Jews. Just love them. Jewish guys are so hot..see my avatar?
    I do not think Hillary said that shit either. I call shenanigans.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

somewhere out there Bill is snorting in derision...
    Somewhere out there Bill is getting blown by somebody that's not Hillary. Hopefully, this time he'll be smart enough not to leave a stain on her dress.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    let's face it, many assume republican = christian = bigoted racist. And that's simply not true. Not any more true than liberal = moraless = tree hugging = communist.

I don't think hatred has created the atmosphere we're in today, but more so a willingness to believe stereotypes rather than question them.

Not every liberal is like Michael Moore or Rosie O'Donnell, just as I know not every conservative is like Pat Robertson or at Buchanan. Just seems to be the loud, crazy ones that get all the attention.
    I totally agree....
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

well... I do like any thread that starts with the words "Hillary Clinton Blows"....
    I do what I can. I posted this - not to be a jerk - I ca manage that without Hilary's help - but because politics is becoming the big media story in the election run up, and this is a 'gossip' board (political gossip is almost an adjunct to entertainment gossip - ever since Kennedy did Marylin Monroe. Of course the celebs like to weigh in, an test their publicity power by trying to sway the vote - Oprah Winfrey & Obama for instance. Politicians court the celebs too. So I didn't think that a little Poli Gos would be out of place). Of course the name Clinton is synonymous with political scandal, but doesn't have a monopoly on it. George W Bush certainly has his share - coke addict & impaired driver. The there was Larry Craig with his wide stance on sex in public restrooms. He denies that he was on the look out for toe tappin' fun. He even voted against the Matthew Sheppard Act, to prove it. Although it only seemed to prove him a hypocrite. Then again, if the rumours about Bohemian Grove are even half true - the upper echelons of the Republican Party are full of closeted homosexuals.

BTW - a follow up on Hilly - she's quashing questioning after her speaches.

Top of the Ticket : Los Angeles Times : Clinton's "don't ask" policy

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Huckabee is a joke and will fade quickly after the fundie primaries are over. Romney was right. Part of the black crime is the breakdown of families. Also true of white crime. Messed up homes and families often have messed up kids. However I do know people who have worked in Washington with Hilliary and say she swears like a sailor and has uses derogotory remarks regarding jews a lot. One of the women who told me this was a gay woman. She did not say hilliary was gay though. She started out a fan of hers and ended up saddened.
    That's not always true..I come from a single parent home, and I am not messed up at all. I also know folks who come from a two parent home, and they are more screwed up and can't even complete a sentence let alone accomplish anything in life.
    As far as Hilary goes..I need more than word of mouth of her rants to make me think she is incapable of being our next President.
    Honestly I don't beleive Hillary said that about her aide, but she better hurry up and say something in her defense or the right-wingers are gonna run with it and bring her down.
    I don't even think she has to say anything...
    Hillary is'nt my choice for the Dem nominee (that goes to John Edwards ) but I still sorta like her and what's she's done politcally.
    Edwards Southern Baptist background/policies and relationship scares the crap out of me and a lot of my friends. It threatens a lot of my friends futures and mines. I once believed in him, until I saw him on Meet The Press almost a year ago before he declared he was running. I voted for him in the primary in 2004...but now, NO I don't believe in his ideals, like I once did.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Silver Member

SSDiva, I dont' know much about Edwards. Didn't know he's a southern baptist. What is it about his policies and stuff that scare you and your friends?

Elite Member

I dont believe she said that but even if she did Mr.Clinton can very easy fix that bc he is one of the most love and respect person in the jewish community.

But dont you think its weird that this came after Barack Obama was ask to cut himself from WS support?!
    Last edited by marie; December 30th, 2007 at 10:21 AM.

Bronze Member

Source National Review Online

By Jonah Goldberg

The New York Times exonerates Hillary Clinton on the charge that she called an aide a "f***ing Jew bastard." That's fine by me. I don't think it would be that big a deal if she did say it. But I do think she said it. My reasons are simple: Three witnesses swear to it, she has a well-documented history of swearing like a Russian sailor drunk on rubbing alcohol, she comes from a background where people said these sorts of things, and she's not very good on Jewish issues when she is not running for the Senate from the state of New York.

I am sceptical about this. I'm not completely ruling out that it could have happened. But the 'hmm...nah' factor for me is huge. Here's why:

The source: The National Review is the biggest conservative publication out there.

The story: Anonymous witnesses say that decades ago they saw Hillary use an ethnic slur.

The writer: Jonah Goldberg is a right winger with a strong motivation to bad-mouth Ms. Clinton before the primaries.

The motive: Many Jewish voters have traditionally been socially liberal. What better way to get them to move away from the leading Democrat candidate than to accuse her of being an Anti-Semite?

The double-standard: Conservatives are traditionally the very first group of people to decry people's anger against racists and Anti-Semites by dismissing their anger as nothing more than political correctness. Usually, when someone utters a racial slur, the first people to leap up and invoke the First Amendment and tell the offended group to shut up and get over it, are conservatives.

It appears that when they have an axe to grind and a candidate to destroy, they can be as excessively politically correct, hypersensitive, hysterical, irrational, paranoid, and wimpy as liberals.

Ms. Clinton may or may not be a total bitch. But when a serious accusation about bigotry and racism like this is made about a contender for leader of the free world, the public deserves more than rumor and innuendo.

Finally, I am really enjoying the discussion on this thread. I do however wish that we were discussing a subject that had more substance to it. The topic of whether or not Hillary is a total bitch is very interesting in as much as everybody brings their own hangups about the women in their lives. Outside of everyone's individual hangups, this issue is non-consequential. We are all better served by knowing her positions on healthcare, small business, education, and welfare.

Being warm, friendly, sweet and charming is very different from being able to make sound budgetary and military decisions.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    I love you and January for voting for Obama. I've been busting my ass for his campaign. I've volunteered at all his LA events, and worked a freelance publicist for the campaign. I'm going to be taking in and housing volunteers from Iowa and NH in a few weeks and I'm going to travel to Nevada myself ina few weeks to help the campaign win that primary.

Other elections I've done my part, by donating and writing emails. But this campaign is so different to me. Obama inspires me, I just wont be okay with myself until I know I have done EVERYTHING I could personally do to get him in the White House.

apologize for my partisan rant, but.. I"m just happy that I have some fellow Obama supporters here.

If any of you want more information, there is an AMAZING article in The Atlantic right now. Its written by Andrew Sullivan, a conservative, traditional Republican. And in it, he backs Obama. It is an incredible article, and I highly reccomend it. Please pick it up, it says everything I would say and more, and better.
    I think it's wonderful that you're doing all you can to support the candidate you feel is best suited for the White House. It sounds like you have your hands full with everything. I'm ready for a change. He has inspired me, and I'm not bothered in the least by his inexperience.

I'll say this for National Review, at least they have more crediblity than Matt Drudge, or do they???

Oooh! So now the popularity contest is down to:

Antisimism VS. Homophobia

Well America, you'll soon have your answer to what your country hates more!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm a Jew, and this doesn't offend me (if it's even true). I'd still vote for her over Obama and the others.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information