Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton blows election thanks to "F***ing Jew bastard"

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    ^^ Bin Laden was in custody in Sudan, and Manzoor Ijaz brokered a deal to get him back to the States. Clinton turned the deal down and Bin Laden was released from custody because Clinton 'didn't want to upset the world community'.

My point is, he is on tape admitting to these things yet no one seems to care.
    He has spoken of this incident many times, including recently. It's not "admitting", it is speaking out about an event and putting it in context. We're looking at Bin Laden with 20/20 hindsight. Very different world in the early '90's and there wasn't any hard evidence at the time to connect Bin Laden to the first bombing. There were rumours only. With rumours, you can't extradite someone. To have done so then without evidence would have been catastrophic for the US. That would have mobilized militant factions. Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Of course, it is a different world now in 2007/8. Now we can extradite and lock someone up indefinitely without charges or evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I'm not so sure. There have been so many incidents of 'hate speech', and the response to it, that I think a sort of precedent has been set. Look at how many people have been ruined over statements they've made: Mel Gibson, Isaiah Washington, Don Imus, etc. Of Course Halle Berry had a close call on the Tonight Show, and Will Smith only recently dug himself out. We have to wait and see if his career survives. not to mention Rosie O Donnell's 'ching chong' bit on The View, only days after taking a swipe at Kelly Ripa, for her ambiguous remark about Clay Aitken. Clay was the only one who showed any class out of the bunch, he kept silent about it.

Now of course hateful speech is wrong, and public people have a responsibility to be aware of what comes out of their mouths. However some people were sledge hammered over off the cuff comments - that as we've seen can be made by people of any race or sexual orientation. So is it too late to get the genie back in the bottle? Or will Hilary get a pass on this - for the 'greater good' of 'politically like minded people'? It's a hot potato eh?
    All the people that you've named above have all been recorded making their statements, and that's why it blew up so much in the media. (Well except for Mel Gibson, we all read the detailed police report - but there was no denying that).

So far Hillary just seems to be heresay, there's no recording of her saying it, so it's not going to blow up like the other people you've named. I haven't even heard about this comment on any other site besides Gossip Rocks, and I've looked at all my regular news sites that I visit.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    My vote is on Obama.
    I love you and January for voting for Obama. I've been busting my ass for his campaign. I've volunteered at all his LA events, and worked a freelance publicist for the campaign. I'm going to be taking in and housing volunteers from Iowa and NH in a few weeks and I'm going to travel to Nevada myself ina few weeks to help the campaign win that primary.

Other elections I've done my part, by donating and writing emails. But this campaign is so different to me. Obama inspires me, I just wont be okay with myself until I know I have done EVERYTHING I could personally do to get him in the White House.

apologize for my partisan rant, but.. I"m just happy that I have some fellow Obama supporters here.

If any of you want more information, there is an AMAZING article in The Atlantic right now. Its written by Andrew Sullivan, a conservative, traditional Republican. And in it, he backs Obama. It is an incredible article, and I highly reccomend it. Please pick it up, it says everything I would say and more, and better.

Silver Member

Agent Orange, you may not like Hilary, but you're making yourself out to be a jerk with posts like this. This 'scandal' erupted July 2000 - 7 1/2 years ago. Why are you <ahem> conveniently posting it now?

Furthermore, the alleged anti-Semitic remark was supposed to have been made 25 years prior to the accusation in 2000. Thirty-two years ago, Hilary may have said something racist. And you choose to post it now....

This is what I loathe about politics. What's wrong with sticking to the issues? Health care funding? Education? Military funding? Infrastructure maintenance and problems? Debate real issues, people!!!

Here is the link to CNN's transcript of her interview with Brian Nelson about the allegation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0007/16/sun.07.html

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    My vote was going to Obama anyway, so she really can't do anything to lose my vote at this point!

I think there is a double standard here in terms of reporting, this has been barely touched on - and if this was a Republican there would be an outcry, or if she said the same about blacks, there would be an outcry. It seems more tolerable to pick on Jews nowadays, or give Dems a free pass sometimes.

I remember back when Bill was in office I read an article that said that all the staffers were specifically not allowed to make eye contact with Hilary at any point, and that she was a grade A bitch to his staffers.

ROFL, gimme a break. Republicans say hideously homophobic, racist and abusive shit all the time and nobody, NOBODY calls them on it because they invoke their precious sky fairy while doing it and everybody simply shrugs.

Obama lost my interest when he brought that ex-gay, anti-gay idiot up on stage and sat there nodding while the guy went off.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Fuck Hillary! I couldn't give two shits what she thinks about rat turds! Her opinion and who, or who she does NOT, bash has zero effect on my opinion. I wouldn't piss on that woman if she was on fire. might chuck a little gas on her though...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

don't like hilary, i can't stand her. hope this time it blows up on her face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    That's not what he admitted to, and definitely not what happened. Assassins had Bin Laden in view shot of their guns, and Clinton said no don't kill him. He and many republicans have mentioned this a lot, especially in the days following 9/11.

No, because FOX NOISE makes up crap all the time about democrats that are falsely malicious, and never apologize nor do they try to stop this behavior. And all GREAT things about those lying republicans. They should just call that channel Republican TV!!

I'm not I lean so far to the left, I breakout into cold sweats when I have to even think about a Republican!! Now, don't get me wrong I will say a democrat wrong if there is substantial evidence. If she said then, she should apologize...Geesh nobody held Huckabee to the fire when he said he allotted monies for black diseases such as HIV!! Or when Romney said to solve black on black crime they need more fathers in the home...
    Huckabee is a joke and will fade quickly after the fundie primaries are over. Romney was right. Part of the black crime is the breakdown of families. Also true of white crime. Messed up homes and families often have messed up kids. However I do know people who have worked in Washington with Hilliary and say she swears like a sailor and has uses derogotory remarks regarding jews a lot. One of the women who told me this was a gay woman. She did not say hilliary was gay though. She started out a fan of hers and ended up saddened.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Fuck Hillary! I couldn't give two shits what she thinks about rat turds! Her opinion and who, or who she does NOT, bash has zero effect on my opinion. I wouldn't piss on that woman if she was on fire. might chuck a little gas on her though...
    Hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Made my night, thanks.

Obama's my bitch
    Do I look like I care?

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Girl View Post
    Agent Orange, you may not like Hilary, but you're making yourself out to be a jerk with posts like this. This 'scandal' erupted July 2000 - 7 1/2 years ago. Why are you <ahem> conveniently posting it now?

Furthermore, the alleged anti-Semitic remark was supposed to have been made 25 years prior to the accusation in 2000. Thirty-two years ago, Hilary may have said something racist. And you choose to post it now....

This is what I loathe about politics. What's wrong with sticking to the issues? Health care funding? Education? Military funding? Infrastructure maintenance and problems? Debate real issues, people!!!

Here is the link to CNN's transcript of her interview with Brian Nelson about the allegation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0007/16/sun.07.html
    Yes, whatever happened to voting for the best candidate with the best policies? Personality is secondary, IMO.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Pretty much all the democrats have the same ideas and future policies so it has to be based on other things. I choose honesty and inspiration. So of course I chose Obama. none of them are perfect but I feel that I would believe Obama more than Hillary. He has made some mistakes like with the "ex-gay" guy but he needs to be shown the light. At least I think he would listen to us as opposed to Hillary who is like Bush, very stubborn and doesn't listen to people.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Yes, whatever happened to voting for the best candidate with the best policies? Personality is secondary, IMO.
    Wait a second, so antisemitism should potentially be overlooked because you don't care about personality? Would you feel the same way if someone was a homophobe or a racist? I mean, lets call a spade a spade. If you don't believe she said it, thats one thing. But to say, lets get back to the politics, I don't care about her personality - well, I would say that anyone that harbors any kind of blatant prejudices has no place in politics in an ideal world. And IF this is true, then it should cost her votes. When do people get offended, when it hits their pet nerve? Because to me, being antisemitic is on the same scale as being a racist or a homophobe, all are equally despicable, and should be viewed as such.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Honestly I don't beleive Hillary said that about her aide, but she better hurry up and say something in her defense or the right-wingers are gonna run with it and bring her down.

Hillary is'nt my choice for the Dem nominee (that goes to John Edwards ) but I still sorta like her and what's she's done politcally.

well... I do like any thread that starts with the words "Hillary Clinton Blows"....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information