Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: "He's a nigger" woman shouts at Palin rally

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Ya know, I don't give a shit if Sarah Palin was shocked/stunned/whatever (NYC, this is nothing against you, this just REALLY pisses me off).

My trigger reaction to this filth would've been to throw her racist ass OUT of my rally. I've thrown people out of my home for comments less offensive than the "N" word. This is inexcusable. Fuck her. Classless, stupid bitch.
    Oh don't worry I can definitely see why you're angry, and didn't take it as anything against me I guess I don't want to get upset over this because it's pointless, you can't change (racist) people who have been brought up without any class or common decency- plus we only have a few days left of this (don't want to jinx it but...)

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    KC! I am shocked. This reinforces negative stereotypes of brothas as opportunistic gigolos.

Psst...Can you find out if your sugarmama has an equally generous brother and hook a sista up? K? Thanks!
    Hey, I just found out my job is doing more layoffs by the beginning of December. Being a gigolo may have to be a new career.

Psst....I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Excellent points and I agree with all of them. I've actually (in my career in social work/mental health) had some working class or low income whites insist to me that they applied for some form of assistance but were turned down 'because I was the wrong color'. And I think that many of them actually believe it, absurd as it sounds.
    I can believe that, because the same thing happened to me. When I was applying to colleges every single school told me that I couldn't get financial aid because my parents 'made too much money.' But the school that I eventually went to had some white students on financial aid, who were driving up to school in Porsches that their parents bought for them. I was like WTF. So, the system is screwed up all around.

King - that was not about color. It was about their parents ability to hide their income properly to get the aid so they would have money for the cars

My accountant was doing all he could last year to make sure I did the same. I was setting up a trust for my daughter for what she inherited from her father and for her money SS income. He kept pushing for me to set it up so that it could not be considered when determining need. I pointed out that my income would exclude her from aid and that we have already set aside the money for her college. He said i was a fool since I would get it set in a way so that my reported income and her trust would qualify her for aid.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Sluce, the answer is 'yes.' Just as long as you buy the rings and pay for the honeymoon. A brutha is broke.
    Um, you can't marry Sluce...you said you'd marry me during the primaries...what's this horse monkey bull about. My feelings are so hurt, where's my damn heat press. Sorry, about the job KC..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    King - that was not about color. It was about their parents ability to hide their income properly to get the aid so they would have money for the cars

My accountant was doing all he could last year to make sure I did the same. I was setting up a trust for my daughter for what she inherited from her father and for her money SS income. He kept pushing for me to set it up so that it could not be considered when determining need. I pointed out that my income would exclude her from aid and that we have already set aside the money for her college. He said i was a fool since I would get it set in a way so that my reported income and her trust would qualify her for aid.
    Sluce, that was probably a factor, too.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Um, you can't marry Sluce...you said you'd marry me during the primaries...what's this horse monkey bull about. My feelings are so hurt, where's my damn heat press. Sorry, about the job KC..
    We can all get married and create our own polygamist cult, Diva. See, you can unplug the heat press.

As for the job, thanks. But I'm not even stressing about it. These assholes have been making my life hell for years now. I'll be glad to be rid of them. Plus, I'm already getting calls about my resume.

SSDiva - I get him on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Hey, I just found out my job is doing more layoffs by the beginning of December. Being a gigolo may have to be a new career.

I can believe that, because the same thing happened to me. When I was applying to colleges every single school told me that I couldn't get financial aid because my parents 'made too much money.' But the school that I eventually went to had some white students on financial aid, who were driving up to school in Porsches that their parents bought for them. I was like WTF. So, the system is screwed up all around.
    King, I pray to God you aren't affected by the layoffs.
    Have you started looking somewhere else, just in case?

That happened to me too! I was turned down for aid because apparently my mom's income is too high (and I'm not wealthy by any stretch), and then when I saw some of the students on aid they were carrying designer bags and whatnot. The system is so fucked up. So now I'll graduate in debt and be paying back loans forever, but whatever, I try to just think I'm fortunate enough to be going to college in the first place.

On a different note, a lot of (white) people use affirmative as an excuse. If you don't get into the college of your choice it's easier to blame AA than it is to blame your own poor grades. Not to mention, AA has helped women also. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the best/most qualified people getting into the best schools and getting the jobs they want, but to assume that a black person is only is only where they are because of AA (and not based on their own merit) is just insulting.

I am crossing my fingers that, in the case of layoffs, you are totally ignored and overlooked. As a backup, I will say a prayer that you are able to find a position which gives you everything you want and need.

One more thing. Good looking out! Just remember, I don't do rap sheets and anyone who has multiple baby mamas.

I'll be honest. When McCain and Obama were announced as the presidential candidates, I couldn't have cared less who won the election. But when Palin came on board, that's when it changed. The thought of someone like her running a country as powerful as the US, terrifies me.

I honestly think McCain could have been a good presidential candidate/president if he was 20 years or even 15 years younger (and minus Palin). His age is interfering and will interfere with decisions, policies, etc.
    When you've got lifelong republicans jumping ship because of your VP choice, you've got a major problem with decision making and judgment.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^That's great, I'd like to secretly replace that sign with the ones in my neighborhood.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ugh, i just dont ever want to see or hear the N word in my fucking life again! i hate that fucking word!!!! it is the ugliest word in the english language!

We can all get married and create our own polygamist cult, Diva. See, you can unplug the heat press.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    SSDiva - I get him on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
    Well, since we are all in the sharing mood..then, there's no reason to harm the 'shared' goods!!

As for the job, thanks. But I'm not even stressing about it. These assholes have been making my life hell for years now. I'll be glad to be rid of them. Plus, I'm already getting calls about my resume.
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

King, I wish you all the best with the layoffs - they just laid off about 500 people around here again from a big company. I'm sure you'll be successful in the gigolo business though and if you're ever in Seattle area, ... LOL!

Did they ever figure out what was really said or are they sticking to what McLame came up with to call Obama now- Redistributionist (sounds just like it).

Anybody see where Obama said next they'll be calling him a communist because he shared his toys in kindergarten - cracked me up!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information