Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hes labeled a sex offender for sleeping with his own wife

Absolutely it should.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I'm used to living in places where the age of consent is 16. If my child is over that age? I'm not going to go to the cops because someone a few years older is dating them.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

But thats it Venus, they, at 16 or over, are over the age of consent. This girl lived in Texas where its 17, and she was 15.

Also my understanding was that although she might have given her consent to have sex, because she is underage, she can't legally consent to sex, if you see what I mean? Although that might not be legally correct....

The thing is that the law is black & white, it need to catch the 19yr old who has sex with a 15 yr old & then does at 20, 30 40, etc. Also there are abusers that have sex with young girls & then go on to marry them & then have sex witht he children that are produced from the marriage. The law has to cover all aspects. If this guy was one of those & the mother did nothing, I'd expect to see lots of posts about crappy parenting & why didn't she turn them over to the cops....

I don't know if she did the right thing or not, because I don't know the people involved or how the situation was panning out.

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Okay so there are teenage or early 20's aged men that have sex with their highschool girlfriends, get married, and then go on to fuck their own daughters?!?!?!?!??
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

the law may be black and white but that is why there is a nifty thing called discretion - cops and prosecutors and judges should use it, along with a little something called common sense. in this case they obviously didn't.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I never watched teen mom, but I can imagine that some of the dads would be offenders if they apply that law

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the law may be black and white but that is why there is a nifty thing called discretion - cops and prosecutors and judges should use it, along with a little something called common sense. in this case they obviously didn't.
    Yes, exactly. They wrecked this guy's life for no good reason.

I feel bad for everyone involved. As someone with 2 teenager daughters (one is kind of like a model child, acted 40 when she was 14, the other not so much, has ADD and acts out), I know how scary it is when you feel like you have lost control of your teen. Then you realize that you never really had control, all you have is influence. And you hope you have influenced them well.

Sometimes you do have to take a long view, or a pragmatic view. You can't stop your teenage daughter from having sex, you can just hope that you have influenced her to wait as long as possible, and you can give them information and/or help they need to keep from becoming pregnant. With my youngest, who has so many challenges to deal with, my goals are really simple...Get her through high school, hopefully into college. Make sure that every year she is at least a little more mature and makes better decisions than the year before. Long-term goal is that she makes it through high school and college without getting knocked up, and that she knows the difference between a good boy/man and a creep.

Edit - what's the point?
    Last edited by Novice; September 10th, 2011 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercer View Post
    Ok, I give up. Everybody who has a 15/16 year old who had sex with a 19 year old should have the partner arrested.
    That's doing a lot of good for the family and the sex registry.

Please make sure to call the cops on all 19 y/o girls who give in to 15 year old boys too.
    I have a son who will be a teen in less than a year. I'll be calling the cops on a 19 year old bitch in heat in a heartbeat.

Thank you.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Just want to toss this out there....

We are saying girls are unable to give consent if they are under the legal age and their partner should be prosecuted if he is over a certain age so why do we allow these young girls to keep and parent the babies they have from these relationships. If they are not able to consent to have sex how can we trust them to make decisions for their child?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

We can't. End of discussion.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That's why my pregnant teenage daughters will always be taken to Paco's Abortion Center and Kosher Deli.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Paco's for the taco followed by a nice lean corned beef. Win-Win
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I have a son who will be a teen in less than a year. I'll be calling the cops on a 19 year old bitch in heat in a heartbeat.

Thank you.
    But if he'll be a teen in less than a year how can he be 15 at the same time?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information