Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hatemongers WBC intend to picket Barack Obama's grandma's funeral

I am tempted to go to their church blasting Highway to Hell and singing it at the top of my lungs.

Score two extra piss off points for being black and female.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Ignorant Bastards!

WTH is Sophisticated Swine???
    Miss Piggy.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I am tempted to go to their church blasting Highway to Hell and singing it at the top of my lungs.

Score two extra piss off points for being black and female.

Follow that up with 'Back in Black' and you'll be drawn and quartered.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I thought Sophisticated Swine is Sarah Palin

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She's about as Sophisticated as a box of Oreo cookies. Swine is debatable.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

What's with the apostrophes? Geez. I think God hates poor grammar, too.

Haha, the funny thing is that I'm so tired that I can't figure out if I did what's correctly with the apostrophe myself.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Oh boy, I predict these 'people' are going to get an ass whooping of huge proportions if they try it on. Or maybe that's wishful thinking. With the way people feel about Obama right now I don't think they'll have the guts to try it on.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    LOUD MOUTH WOMEN????
    I KNOW!?!?!? WTF?!?!

Also, "Sport's Nut's" is that a new kind of bar snack???

Hey I actually agree with the WBC on something. I to hate $cientology and Emo's.

They're not dead yet? ugh oh well soon enough...

Hopefully President Obama will dismantle their "church"....hopefully with a napalm bomb.

I can't say I blame the church for hating emos.......

I looked up the "Westboro Baptist Church" and this is the site I got: Westboro Baptist Church Home Page

I think they're located in Kansas. I'm thinking Obama's grandma will be buried in Hawaii. I doubt most of them would have the money for the plane ticket over.

These people are really fucked up! They say Paul Newman is in Hell.

The Scotland Christian News asked them a few questions for an upcoming piece. These fuckers posted their asinine anwsers online like this one on protesting soldiers' funerals:
    2. If a soldier dies, why would a protest be given at their funeral?

Don’t ask this question in a vacuum. People who serve God rightly divide – apportion out in ways that are relevant, timely, topical – the Word of God. The question is this: When God blesses a nation; gives her righteous preachers; gives her citizens who fear and obey him; and then with time that nation starts giving itself the glory, instead of God; and turns from the truth; and then that nation makes proud, in-God’s-face sin its mores and vocation, institutionalized at every level, in every branch, in every nook and cranny; and then God, because he is longsuffering, kind and merciful, sends his prophets (just like he did over and over in the Bible) to that nation, to go to their public arenas (sidewalks, easements, Internet, TV stations, radio programs, etc.) and warn them to stop sinning or they will bring the wrath of God down on their head; and that nation refuses to hearken and obey, and waxes worse and worse in its arrogance, sin and pride; and THEN – in that context, against that backdrop – God sends some people who he caused to hate this nation to knock down our arrogant towers stuck up in the sky, using them as his servants to punish this nation as sure as he used the kings of Babylon and Assyria for the same purpose; and by that means God puts a hook in the nose of bombastic big mouth blowhard bimbo bastard President George Bush, and drags this nation into a war, FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF PUNISHING THIS NATION – and then, in that further context – the soldiers (who were raised on “God loves everybody” lies, and taught that God is a liar, and taught that they should worship themselves and do whatever they feel like doing whenever they feel like doing it), who are soft, sissy, violent, raping, murdering, cowards – were killed at the hand of the Lord God Almighty – and then in that further context – they ship those bodies home in bags in little pieces, and dump the pieces into a coffin, and then gather round the body AND WORSHIP THE DEAD – and then they invite all the media and all the citizens in the area to come inside, and surround the building outside, with the military mutts leading the way, with bagpipes, and various other instruments, and their filthy bloody Doomed american flag propped up in the skies – like a middle finger lifted to flip off God – WITH ALL THE ROUND WORLD WATCHING AND COMMENTING – THAT IS WHEN IT’S TIME FOR THE SERVANTS OF GOD TO SHOW UP AT THAT FUNERAL.

That is why we picket funerals; that is when we picket funerals; and we do so in a lawful way. If you look over and see these stiff-necked rebellious dark-hearted enemies of the Lord your God spitting in his face; taking the occasion of God cutting of the fruit of their nation (their young men and women) on the battle field; LIKE HE PROMISED THEM HE WOULD DO IF THEY DID NOT OBEY; and hear them chanting “U.S.A.,” and “God Bless America;” and hear them calling their murdering raping BBQ-ing-the-dead-women marines heroes, even though they never evinced a single incident of what God calls heroism (see Hebrews 11); IF YOU DON’T SPEAK UP THEN, YOU HATE YOUR NEIGHBOR, YOU HATE GOD, AND YOU ARE BEGGING TO GO TO HELL.

In legal parlance, they turned these funerals into giant-sized public events. They established huge public platforms. They expect the whole world to bow down and worship those dead soldiers, RIGHT WHEN IT’S TIME TO REPENT AND OBEY. Well, the servants of the True and Living God are not ABOUT to do that. When they create a public platform, and blaspheme God with every breath, that is PRECISELY when those who fear and obey God are supposed to show up, precious seed (called picket signs) in hand. And sing these true words to their will-worshiping traitorous songs (this is just one example):

First they fought for the fags
    Now they’re coming home in bags
    And your army is marching to hell
    Proud of all of your sin
    No more battles you will win
    And your army is marching to hell
    Now it’s I E Ds, your army’s on its knees
    Count off the body parts all gone – 2! – 3!
    And where ‘ere they go, your dying soldiers show
    That your army keeps marching to hell

Hit By Ban Bus!

High faluten emos.

If they're in Kansas, then I'm just gonna round up my entire family, and we'll go a'knockin' at their door. What a surprise THEY'LL get...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information