Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 324

Thread: Hannity blasts it all wide open!!!

  1. #166
    Elite Member Mariesoleil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada baby!
    Posts
    6,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    We, apparently, really DON'T need no edukashun.

    ETA: Ahh the double negative in that sentence is KILLING me.
    I think the song is quite appropriate for the topic on hand...

    We don't need no thought control...
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

  2. #167
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    No, I did not read it.

    Read. It's not illegal, yet.

  3. #168
    Silver Member LastLook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Oh please. I'm not even partisan but I can easily tell you there are posters here who are every bit the Obama-maniacs that you are accusing Cupcake of being (for Hannity). Do they need mental health intervention,too?

    Even though I don't agree with you TKDgirl, Southernbelle and Witchcurl, I appreciate the other side that you bring. Very informative and civil despite being the minority. Much respect.

    I second what this poster said. The bottom line for me is that if you love a candidate then nothing anyone shows you about them that is negative will be accepted. You'll keep saying you need more 'facts' no matter how many facts they show you. Those 'facts' will never be good enough for you. They will always be 'lies', yet any rumor that gets brought up about your godsend's opponent will automatically be gospel and you don't even ask for any 'facts' to back that up. It is a fact that Obama has relationships with at least some very unsavory (and at the very least) unpatriotic folks, Bill Ayers to start with. He is on good terms with a domestic terrorist who bombed the Pentagon and is unabashedly unapologetic about it. People aren't looney just because that gives them cause for hesitation.

    This is coming from someone who may vote for him, not sure, but the one sidedness of these threads is maddening.
    Thank GOD. I agree with everything you said.

    It's interesting to note how most can become moralistic in the midst of ganging up on someone; it gives the impression that the poster thinks he/she is impressing someone from a 'high horse'. Request information. Debate civilly. You guys go far beyond that (in many threads, not just this one) and you must at least sense it. Eventually it just becomes tiring to read.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

  4. #169
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    It's hard to debate with people who drop in, dump a bunch of lies, and then take off never to re-read their own thread, or when called on their bullshit, just stop responding.

    it's doubly irritating to have to endure that, AND watch the same dumb-ass lies that were debunked previously get repeated in another new thread.. again, by people who dump it and then take off.

    That's not debating. That's shit flinging.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #170
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    It does not matter what facts I put up here. Most everyone here has their mind made up and facts will not change that.
    Who makes the rules of what you are supposed to do in the threads. Have I broken a rule?Possibly but I do not think so. What makes the Politic section different that the other boards here? Have you looked in the other boards to see how people post. Like me, grammar errors (typos) but no one gets criticized there for it. The transcript from the Hannity America show was not available last evening. If anyone was really interested they could go and check it out for themselves. You all know how to do that. I was expressing my pleasure that finally some things are coming to light, that might at least get Obama talking about those years and those relationships he had. Also sometimes I don't have the time to type and type. Sometimes I am here for awhile them other times I am in and out as I'm getting my work done. This is quite a unique political board, I must say. The clobbering some of us take here when we are all (almost all) Americans who care about our country. And when someone has a view different from the majority they get ran down the road and ridiculed and teased about personal choices they have made, example (homeschooling) basically picked apart which seems unfair but I learned how to handle unfair treatment a long time ago, ignore it and hold your head high. That is how someone like me survives here.
    What facts have you put up? None. And when people show you facts debunking the theories you hear on Fox News you just brush them aside.

    And as for the 'poor me victim act' climb down off the cross already, there's not enough room up there for you AND Jesus.

  6. #171
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    Cupcake and Cupcake supporters: We who support Obama on here,arrived at that decision through many different ways. I for one,might have gone either way, UNTIL McCain threw Sarah Palin in the mix. I am pro-choice. That did it for me. I was sort of leaning towards Obama before-just needed to study it further. The more I see McCain in action-canceling his campaign,then phoning most of it in from his apartment, debate-yes or no-finally yes and all this maverick crap,plus the way Palin has been sheltered like no vice presidential candidate ever-the more scared I am. The lies smearing Obama-debunked right on Snopes. McCain is dirty-I never really understood how dirty until the last 2 months of his actions. He is old and I am beginning to think not all with us. That's my take.
    Now,on here if someone starts a thread,it should contain facts. Everyone else does,even if we disagree. We like discussing this stuff. We do not always agree. We are all fairly bright and like to hear each others opinions, especially if we don't agree! It might tell you something if all these people,from all these states-smart people-all come to a conclusion independent of each other and support Obama. That might be your first clue to have a closer look or at least check out Snopes. Just try it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  7. #172
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Cupcake and Cupcake supporters: We who support Obama on here,arrived at that decision through many different ways. I for one,might have gone either way, UNTIL McCain threw Sarah Palin in the mix. I am pro-choice. That did it for me. I was sort of leaning towards Obama before-just needed to study it further. The more I see McCain in action-canceling his campaign,then phoning most of it in from his apartment, debate-yes or no-finally yes and all this maverick crap,plus the way Palin has been sheltered like no vice presidential candidate ever-the more scared I am. The lies smearing Obama-debunked right on Snopes. McCain is dirty-I never really understood how dirty until the last 2 months of his actions. He is old and I am beginning to think not all with us. That's my take.
    Now,on here if someone starts a thread,it should contain facts. Everyone else does,even if we disagree. We like discussing this stuff. We do not always agree. We are all fairly bright and like to hear each others opinions, especially if we don't agree! It might tell you something if all these people,from all these states-smart people-all come to a conclusion independent of each other and support Obama. That might be your first clue to have a closer look or at least check out Snopes. Just try it.
    Well said. ITA
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  8. #173
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Well said. ITA
    Not only well said but TIA! When it first came down to Obama and McCain I wasn't hundred percent sure who I was going to vote for. There were things about each candidate I liked/disliked....and then true colors started to be shown and I'm firmly in the Obama camp.

    If cupcake is going to keep posting in the political threads she/he/it needs to actually put links to so called 'facts' and not just start threads with her own opinions but most of all not run away when asked to explain why she thinks something or has posted something. Personal opinion flinging and running away are not debating. My college debate team professor would have flunked her.

  9. #174
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LastLook View Post
    Thank GOD. I agree with everything you said.

    It's interesting to note how most can become moralistic in the midst of ganging up on someone; it gives the impression that the poster thinks he/she is impressing someone from a 'high horse'. Request information. Debate civilly. You guys go far beyond that (in many threads, not just this one) and you must at least sense it. Eventually it just becomes tiring to read.
    No one is forcing you.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  10. #175
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    they could also post their own stuff, but nooo.. that never seems to be an option.,..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  11. #176
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    It does not matter what facts I put up here. Most everyone here has their mind made up and facts will not change that.
    Who makes the rules of what you are supposed to do in the threads. Have I broken a rule?Possibly but I do not think so. What makes the Politic section different that the other boards here? Have you looked in the other boards to see how people post. Like me, grammar errors (typos) but no one gets criticized there for it. The transcript from the Hannity America show was not available last evening. If anyone was really interested they could go and check it out for themselves. You all know how to do that. I was expressing my pleasure that finally some things are coming to light, that might at least get Obama talking about those years and those relationships he had. Also sometimes I don't have the time to type and type.
    Might be uncommon in your world, but we dig orthography. And content. Content just rocks. We can't help it, content is a panty creamer.

    Also, I have the most radical idea. OMG, it's so exciting. If you don't have time to type, don't start threads. Try the mental vomit thread, instead.

    It really is simple. Since you're so keen on "surviving" here and all, I thought you might appreciate a piece of advice.

    Just wondering, if the other boards are so much better than GR, why are you still here? Does that make sense at all?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  12. #177
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    And I just wanted to add, that it's not putting up FACTS when an "Obama is the anti-Christ" thread is posted.

    It speaks for itself, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    We can't help it, content is a panty creamer.
    Panty creamer! LOL

  13. #178
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    *puts some panty creamer in his coffee*

    ....snatchtastic.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  14. #179
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    29,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    I have no reason to be desperate..But anyone who doesnt have an open mind to Who Obama really is and what he is in to is hard to understand. If I would have been exposed to the information presented to me, I wouldnt have waited so long to decide who I was going to vote for.
    This is ridiculous. Forget about us for a minute, how can you call yourself having an open mind considering where you get your information? Why not try some non-partisan sources if you truly want to make an informed decision? As a homeschooler surely you should be astute enough to realize this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #180
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    Today's episode brought to you by "panty creamer" and "snatchtastic" fucking awesome.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Katie Holmes' wide leg jeans
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 1st, 2008, 02:30 PM
  2. Lisa Edelstein: wide stripes
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 20th, 2008, 01:13 AM
  3. Kim Kardashian's wide leg pants
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: March 10th, 2008, 08:44 AM
  4. Scarlett Johansson's Wide Worries
    By DevilDoll2025 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2007, 04:11 AM
  5. Attractive wide shoes?
    By Chalet in forum Fashion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 21st, 2006, 06:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •