Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannity blasts it all wide open!!!

I have always found that cupcakes lack substance. They are just a measley little portion all covered in sick sweet icing. When you bite in your realize there is not much there.

funny similarities
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Oh please. I'm not even partisan but I can easily tell you there are posters here who are every bit the Obama-maniacs that you are accusing Cupcake of being (for Hannity). Do they need mental health intervention,too?

Even though I don't agree with you TKDgirl, Southernbelle and Witchcurl, I appreciate the other side that you bring. Very informative and civil despite being the minority. Much respect.

I second what this poster said. The bottom line for me is that if you love a candidate then nothing anyone shows you about them that is negative will be accepted. You'll keep saying you need more 'facts' no matter how many facts they show you. Those 'facts' will never be good enough for you. They will always be 'lies', yet any rumor that gets brought up about your godsend's opponent will automatically be gospel and you don't even ask for any 'facts' to back that up. It is a fact that Obama has relationships with at least some very unsavory (and at the very least) unpatriotic folks, Bill Ayers to start with. He is on good terms with a domestic terrorist who bombed the Pentagon and is unabashedly unapologetic about it. People aren't looney just because that gives them cause for hesitation.

This is coming from someone who may vote for him, not sure, but the one sidedness of these threads is maddening.
    My point was that there was no substance to the original post. In this forum you can't just put up some title and then offer nothing - no article, no transcript, nothing. I am all for common sense debates. But yes, I put no more stock in a Hannity rant than I would in an Olberman diatribe. But simply saying that Hannity is revealling the real Obama is laughable since his sources are information has been readily and consistently debunked. I'm also the person who thinks (and posted) that Obama is an idiot for going to the Keating level. It's nice of you to stick up for Cupcake, but she rarely backs up her positions with facts or even a source. It's hard to take that seriously. And this thread is 10 pages long and she STILL hasn't added anything of substance.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    how did i miss this thread? the only thing i learned was that there are a lot of pie and pudding fans, and that i dont like cupcakes.

Cupcakes are trite, unsatisfying, pedestrian and cavity inducing..

I was hoping for a new batch of pudding.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Now, pudding,, pudding will fill you up and hits the spot most every time.

It does not matter what facts I put up here. Most everyone here has their mind made up and facts will not change that.
    Who makes the rules of what you are supposed to do in the threads. Have I broken a rule?Possibly but I do not think so. What makes the Politic section different that the other boards here? Have you looked in the other boards to see how people post. Like me, grammar errors (typos) but no one gets criticized there for it. The transcript from the Hannity America show was not available last evening. If anyone was really interested they could go and check it out for themselves. You all know how to do that. I was expressing my pleasure that finally some things are coming to light, that might at least get Obama talking about those years and those relationships he had. Also sometimes I don't have the time to type and type. Sometimes I am here for awhile them other times I am in and out as I'm getting my work done. This is quite a unique political board, I must say. The clobbering some of us take here when we are all (almost all) Americans who care about our country. And when someone has a view different from the majority they get ran down the road and ridiculed and teased about personal choices they have made, example (homeschooling) basically picked apart which seems unfair but I learned how to handle unfair treatment a long time ago, ignore it and hold your head high. That is how someone like me survives here.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Cupcake, you are not a victim. Stating your opinion as fact does not exempt you from having to back up your claims. We are all busy people, but if you do not have the time to support your thread, don't start it. Is that tactic the red meat we heard so much about during the conventions? Yup, the large majority on this board are supporting Obama. It's your choice to post here, but if you want the respect you think you deserve, you actually have to back it up with real information. Preferably facts that aren't currently being shown to be untrue or misrepresentative on Snopes or Factcheck.org.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Cupcake I do admire your bravery in coming on these boards. We do crucify most of your posts. But when you say something like "Hannity breaks it all wide open" I was hoping to read something. Not everyone has cable and some people, like me, could not sit through a whole show to learn that he is spouting off things I've heard and have been debunked before. I admit I'm an Obamiac. I came to that conclusion months ago. He is not perfect but I'm not going to sit and read tripe which has no real bearing on the candidate or his position.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

accept my apology on all of the above!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

It does not matter what facts I put up here.
    Um yea, you see, you HAVEN'T put up ANY facts. Why do you think we're pissed off/hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Obama murders puppies. The proof is right there in the pudding.
    I heard he ate babies too!!!!
    More pudding?

Silver Member

My husband can't stand Hannity,could never understand how Colms could be on the show with him. My husband and I never watch Fox anymore or as Keith Oberman calls it "fixed news". I love what the comedian DJ Hughley said on Bill Maher show once"Whenever I put on Fox, my house completely turns to the right" Love Oberman and DJ Hughley. GO OBAMA-BIDEN!

So.. 10 pages of nothing but "Oh, you're a liberal I don't know why I should expect anything else from you?" when, in reality, you started this thread to spew your personal political endorsement upon us and your praise of a show that includes a conservative and a "hard-hitting liberal" but really just has two conservatives feeding the fundies republican propaganda and attacking the other candidate since they can't seem to find anything worthy to say about their OWN candidate.

Did I get this right? I wouldn't want to ASSuME anything.

eh I'll let this thread live on for now. Next time though, at least put a SOURCE or an ARTICLE w/ a LINK on the first post. Thanks in advance.

BTW I like cupcakes with filling in it, mmmmm peanut butter fileld cupcakes.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information