Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 87

Thread: Google Map showing where Prop 8 support donors live

  1. #31
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Um, you can view people who financially supported the NO side.. it's been available for view since the beginning, why this fact has escaped people's notice is beyond me..

    Difference is, more people and places are PROUD to announce they supported the NO side and broadcast it more readily than those who don't have the cojones to stand up for their 'beliefs'.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #32
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,983

    Default

    Hey, if I had supported it, I'd put my own address up there. It hasn't escaped my attention that it may be available. I just don't see the links provided like they are to the "bigots" homes. If people were providing addresses (including links and maps) for the nonbigots and they turned out to be the local pastor or congressman it wouldn't be nearly as "poetic", I don't think.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #33
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    queenfight: 2 queens going at it. Lots of hairpulling, scratching, crying and words like "bitch" being thrown about.

    Queen vs. High school football player(s), because the fuckers never do it alone = zero chance.

    Grow up.
    A male is a male, gay or straight. There are women of average size who can beat a man down. There are gay men who can kick the crap out of men bigger than they are. Weakness isn't defined by sexuality. That is a personal problem.

    Stop the pathetic attempts to justify your contradictory remarks. Hairpulling and scratching won't even work with women who aren't weak.

    And everybody who put money into the OTHER SIDE is also available for anybody to view. did that go over people's heads? BOTH SIDES ARE AVAILABLE TO VIEW. Only the bigots and those supporting them have a problem with it. Must suck to be on the wrong side of history.
    That wasn't the point. The point was why go through all the trouble to create the map? What exactly would the knowledge of the supporters home addresses serve as? Are they going to peacefully protest in front of the homes? Yea right.

    Being closeted and supporting bigotry and oppression are 2 entirely different things. One is hiding due to said bigotry and oppression. The other is financing it to relegate a minority to second class citizenship.

    Maybe it's just me, but the comparison is rather stupid and i'll enjoy watching you try to twist it exponentially.
    Your argument, again, is biased. Both are acts which could potentially harm someone on a personal level. Businesses were boycotted. What could be done to private individuals at their place of residence? Is it impossible for you to see the correlation because one side is the side you identify with and the other you perceive as the enemy? Both could potentially cause harm in many ways. Both actions would be wrong and seemingly done with malicious intent.

    Do you see how I could perceive something as being wrong even though it would never happen to me? You should try it.

    If that were here, it wouldn't matter to either side. See, in an NRA state, idiots think twice about showing up uninvited and trying to hurt the homeowner.

    Maybe it's just me, but if gays are doing it, its ok in your book. Biased much? That is why I take your rants with a grain of salt.

    At least those who supported the proposition aren't hiding behind lies.



  4. #34
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    I just don't think anybody CARES
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #35
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    I dunno. When I support a cause (like pro-choice) I don't care who knows it or if they know where I live. Seems too many for wholesale slaughter. I don't care. Let it be.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  6. #36
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    A male is a male, gay or straight. There are women of average size who can beat a man down. There are gay men who can kick the crap out of men bigger than they are. Weakness isn't defined by sexuality. That is a personal problem.
    Let me think, sicne I hang around in gay circles.. most of the swishy obvious superkweens who would nver escape notice at a school were twigs. They could get their ass kicked by a girl.

    Stop the pathetic attempts to justify your contradictory remarks. Hairpulling and scratching won't even work with women who aren't weak.
    that was humor, i guess your chip hasn't been installed yet.


    That wasn't the point. The point was why go through all the trouble to create the map? What exactly would the knowledge of the supporters home addresses serve as? Are they going to peacefully protest in front of the homes? Yea right.
    Why not? It's been happening on front of business, mormon temples, and everywhere else.

    Your argument, again, is biased. Both are acts which could potentially harm someone on a personal level. Businesses were boycotted? What could be done to private individuals at their place of residence?
    Public shaming?

    Maybe it's just me, but if gays are doing it, its ok in your book. Biased much?
    .... no, that's not what I said at all. Maybe if i use caps.

    CLOSETED = HIDING FROM BIGOTRY AND POSSIBLE FINANCIAL/PHYSICAL RETALIATION BY IDIOTS DUE TO AN UNCHANGEABLE ASPECT OF THEIR BIOPHYSICAL MAKEUP

    FINANCIALLY SUPPORTING BIGOTRY = ENABLING THE ABOVE. HIDING FROM RETALIATION OF SAID BIGOTRY,. SEE KLANSMENS WHITE HOODS.

    Same thing. Bigotry, but wanting to avoid the responsibility for it. Cowardice.

    At least those who supported the proposition aren't hiding behind lies.
    No, just anonymity. Closeted gays literally fear for their lives much of the time. Can the same be said for bigots?

    I fucking think not.

    You always seem to cheer for their side, it's kind of sad.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #37
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I dunno. When I support a cause (like pro-choice) I don't care who knows it or if they know where I live.
    Probably because you're not ashamed or afraid of being a social pariah.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  8. #38
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    You always seem to support the gay movement side even when their actions are deplorable.

    If this were reversed and someone was posting the addresses of gay homeowners, I wouldn't support that either, because I would know the intent is the same.

    Is it impossible for you to even comprehend that I do not believe anyone, gay or straight, should die due to a political disagreement?

    When either side is wrong, I won't hesitate to call it. You, however, will try to point out I am supporting one side or the other, when I have clearly pointed out disgusting behavior by both parties.



  9. #39
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Yeah, that's like asking me whether i would feel sorry if Klansmen or neo nazis died. I mean, really?

    No, I wouildn't. In fact, I'd prefer it. They're terrible people. Anti gay bigots are sitting at the same table. It's all the same crap.

    Let me think, a world without bigots, racism, anti-semitism, homophobia... yes please.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #40
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,081

    Default

    How can I tell if I have bitchtits?

  11. #41
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    With everyone's addresses being posted, wouldn't that open up Prop 8 opponents to being targeted for violence or intimidation by those who supported it? Just because their side 'won' no one seems to think that it would happen that way. I suspect what people are worried about is folks showing up on their lawn or front door or worse because they are pissed that you supported Prop8. Making people too afraid for their safety isn't really a good idea because you could end up hurt and you probably wouldn't have a lot of support if you went to someone's home b/c you were unhappy about the cause they supported. It makes it look like you went looking for trouble and found it.

    I hope it doesn't come to any of that. I don't have the right to hurt or kill anyone even if they do support the idea that I should be oppressed.

    I agree with Revelling that some folks (and not just speaking of anyone here in particular) have an 'anything goes' mentality when it comes to jumping on people who they see as trying to deny them their rights. However, when I saw that one gay guy grab that cross out of that elderly ladie's hand and throw it on the ground I was incensed. Had I been there I'd have kicked him slam in the face for that even though I'm more on his side than hers anyway. I just don't tolerate people being aggressive with the elderly for any reason and I don't care who irritating they are. That action was one instance of a Prop8 opponent making the cause look bad. Doing whatever you feel because you're pissed off can backfire and hurt more than it helps.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #42
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yeah, that's like asking me whether i would feel sorry if Klansmen or neo nazis died. I mean, really?

    No, I wouildn't. In fact, I'd prefer it. They're terrible people. Anti gay bigots are sitting at the same table. It's all the same crap.

    Let me think, a world without bigots, racism, anti-semitism, homophobia... yes please.
    Many people, gay and straight, would have to be annihilated. As much as I would like to see a world such as that, I think, even subconsciously, almost every person alive has some type of bigotry within, regardless of how trivial an amount.



  13. #43
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    With everyone's addresses being posted, wouldn't that open up Prop 8 opponents to being targeted for violence or intimidation by those who supported it?
    Not a lot of concern about that from the NO side. In fact, the YES side has been trying to make this information private, and the NO side has been trying to stop them.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  14. #44
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Many people, gay and straight, would have to be annihilated. As much as I would like to see a world such as that, I think, even subconsciously, almost every person alive has some type of bigotry within, regardless of how trivial an amount.
    *rubs temples* pretty sure the whole "big 4" was intended...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  15. #45
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    SMH...The "big 4" won't cover it all. If you are going to do it, do it right. Get rid of every cell.

    If you honestly think this particular action will lead to anything other than criminal attacks and other negative actions, which will hinder the gay rights movement, you are too optimistic.

    If any person is attacked or harrassed in any way and the action can be tied to this situation, this map, etc., can you imagine the spin the conservatives will put on it?



Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 9th, 2009, 12:46 PM
  2. Apple (and Google) donates $100,000 to fight Prop. 8
    By celeb_2006 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: October 26th, 2008, 04:43 PM
  3. Barack Obama to ask his donors to help storm victims
    By kingcap72 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 31st, 2008, 01:50 PM
  4. Donors pick up convention tabs
    By witchcurlgirl in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 15th, 2008, 01:01 PM
  5. Donors hope plastinated bodies educate
    By celeb_2006 in forum News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 25th, 2007, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •