Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck is now comparing Pres Obama to Hitler and the Nazis (commies got old)

you'll also note he hasn't taken a vacation yet..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I can really feel the hatred when someone speaks badly of Obama.

You guys crack me up.

It's not hatred, it's just kind of silly.

'omg obama is the most embarrassing thing evar'

seems a bit overblown, again, considering the last 8 years of 24/7 outright shame der chimpy brought the US
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I can really feel the hatred when someone speaks badly of Obama.

You guys crack me up.
    What hatred? Obama deserves to be criticized like any president. But the criticisms should actually be justified and based in reality.

^ Guys, not everyone is going to like someone.
    Sorry, but just because many do, it doesn't mean you're stupid, or you're a Bush lover.
    You can dislike what Bush did for 8 years, and you can dislike Obama at the same time.

It's just funny that as soon as someone says something negative about Obama people come running with "but McCain this, but Bush that...but, but, but"
    It could just be that the girl doesn't like Obama. It appears her husband is in the military, so maybe she has a reason, based on that alone, to not actually like him.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Overnight? Our nation went to shit over the last 8 years. Or did you just block out the Bush years? The current mess we're in didn't happen in the couple of months that Obama's been in office.

And, yeah, Obama's just trying to be 'Mr. Popular' and get in with all of the cool kids. And what we ALL need is a leader who actually does the job we elected him to do. And whether anybody agrees with Obama's policies or not, he is doing the job he was elected to do. And that's a refreshing change from the last 8 years.
    Some facts are not for debate-this is a scary situation our nation is in (overnight or not isn't the issue it still is)

and I still don't like Obama-to each their own...
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

i still don't get what he's done, policy wise, to warrant it yet.. again, comparing it to the last 8 years of sheer stupidity.

I guess if you actually *liked* the last 8 years, despite them being near universally bad in every way, Obama would seem like some sort of swamp horror.. but i can't imagining thinking the economy self destructing, the loss of rights, the religious morons and their oppression running wild, 2 wars without end, trillions of debt, a complacent media, and environmental destruction would be ever viewed as a good thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Guys, not everyone is going to like someone.
    Sorry, but just because many do, it doesn't mean you're stupid, or you're a Bush lover.
    You can dislike what Bush did for 8 years, and you can dislike Obama at the same time.

It's just funny that as soon as someone says something negative about Obama people come running with "but McCain this, but Bush that...but, but, but"
    It could just be that the girl doesn't like Obama. It appears her husband is in the military, so maybe she has a reason, based on that alone, to not actually like him.
    I know plenty of people who don't like Obama, and I get along just fine with them. Not everybody has to like Obama. And no one expects everyone to like Obama. No politician is universally liked. But like I said earlier, if somebody is going to bash Obama, or his policies, it should be based in reality and not paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    Some facts are not for debate-this is a scary situation our nation is in (overnight or not isn't the issue it still is)

and I still don't like Obama-to each their own...
    We all know our country is in bad shape. But saying that it happened OVERNIGHT is something that is very much up for debate, because that's not a fact at all.

And you don't have to like Obama, but if you're going to bash him for something it should be justified.

actually it took about 30 years for it to happen, with Clinton being sort of a staller in the process

^^True.

Clinton didn't mess up the country because he was to busy making his mess on the interns.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

No, Clinton was just competent. He could jizz on every interns face in the country as long as he ran the country well.

Whatever. I don't remember him doing much, but if that is what makes the country run the best, I'm for it.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

Clinton wasn't the first man, and won't be the last, to get his dick sucked.

His sex life has nothing to do with me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information