Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Genetic sexual attraction: brother and sister lovers

Eeeeewwww! Kiddies with webbed feet coming up.

Wow. I need a shower. Can't imagine having sexual relations with any of my brothers. None of my cousins or uncles - You know, I try to hit other gene pools....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, I've read that the genetic mutations people associate with incestual relationships don't happen as often as you'd think.

And I have an aunt and uncle in my family (my dad's brother and sister), who are full blooded siblings who've been "together" for over 30 years now. They never had children. Funny, I look at them in a whole different light now than I did as a child. Weirdos.

My boyfriend is middle eastern and it's not that uncommon (or it wasn't) to marry a cousin, even a first cousin. That is creepy enough. I used to throw dirt on my cousins and try to get them to eat the grass and dandelion salad I would make in the backyard while we were playing.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Can't imagine having sexual relations with any of my brothers. None of my cousins or uncles - You know, I try to hit other gene pools....

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    And I have an aunt and uncle in my family (my dad's brother and sister), who are full blooded siblings who've been "together" for over 30 years now. They never had children. Funny, I look at them in a whole different light now than I did as a child. Weirdos.

What in holy hell??!!

Do you live in College Station, Texas by any chance?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Nope, but I'm not too far away in Houston.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg i am going to barf all over the place and then barf some more!

this is one of the many reasons why i dont want to have kids!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latinaforever View Post

thanks.now i have to go poke out my eyes
    my thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tictac, i want to know more about your aunt and uncle!!!
    how does something like that even happen? how long have they been 'together'? how did they even get together? and the whole family knows about it? and they're okay with it?
    sorry to pry i just find this totally fascinating.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

1. It's still perfectly legal to marry your first cousin in the UK. Not a good idea to have kids though.

2. I always wondered if Richard and Karen (RIP) Carpenter had some kind of weird 'family lovin' going on. Watch any vids of their performances and they only had eyes for each other and only in a creepy way IMO.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    tictac, i want to know more about your aunt and uncle!!!
    how does something like that even happen? how long have they been 'together'? how did they even get together? and the whole family knows about it? and they're okay with it?
    sorry to pry i just find this totally fascinating.
    Oh, no problem at all.
    They've been together since before I was born (1972). He was married once and had 5 children with his ex. I assume after they got divorced, he moved in with his sister just for practical purposes?? Who knows. Well, they obviously got along great (too great) cause they've lived with each other ever since. How they ever got to the point where they started sharing a bed, I don't think anyone will ever know. I used to spend the night at their house all the time as a kid and they've always lived as husband and wife. Thankfully, I never heard them having sex or anything. Although once I slept between them in their bed and found out he slept nude when I went under the covers. Thankfully, I only saw his ass, but still...

I found out from one his daughters (my cousin) that they did, in fact, "do it" . She said my aunt told her. I though it was weird, but somehow managed not to dwell on it, which was a good thing. My extended family isn't particularly close and we are spread out around the country. We don't get together for reunions or anything like that, so it's not like we have the chance to sit around and talk about it. Although that would be interesting. My aunt and uncle have always lived near us though, so my immediate family and I are the only ones who've been consistently exposed to their relationship.

As bizarre as it is, they've been together for so long that no one really thinks about it. Well, my sisters and I crack jokes about them behing their backs, but otherwise, we get along with them pretty well. I 've never discussed it with my parents either. Can't explain why, just haven't. Honestly, I never thought about it until years ago, when I introduced my husband to them and happened to mention that they were actually brother and sister. Naturally, he was thoroughly floored and disgusted, and wondered what the hell was wrong with my family. Every one of my sisters' husbands have had the same reaction, as you might imagine. The funniest thing was when he cheated on her with another woman! They almost "broke up" over that, lol. My husband said it wasn't technically cheating since you can't f-ing cheat on your own sister! Anyway, that's their sick story in a nutshell.

Elite Member

^^wow that is fascinating tictac..thx for sharing your story..

tictac.... dear me..... oh my....

Funny how we get used to things in our families, isn't it? We forget that it's not the norm until a new person comes in and says WTF???
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

tictac, thank you for sharing. That is quite an incredible story.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information