Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gavin Newsom officially running for Governor of California!!

I don't care who he fucks. The people in power have got everyone so blind worried about who everyone else is fucking in bed, they don't realize they are getting fucked in their lives. Or should we elect someone "honorable" like Hitler, who never cheated on his wife??

Yes, let's have citizens stripped of their rights and support, but at least we'll have the moral highground of knowing we elected someone who BELIEVES in the sanctity of marriage!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    I don't care who he fucks. The people in power have got everyone so blind worried about who everyone else is fucking in bed, they don't realize they are getting fucked in their lives. Or should we elect someone "honorable" like Hitler, who never cheated on his wife??

Yes, let's have citizens stripped of their rights and support, but at least we'll have the moral highground of knowing we elected someone who BELIEVES in the sanctity of marriage!
    In all seriousness, if you will f*ck over your best friend and campaign manager, then you will f*ck over anyone. Hardly a ringing endorsement for a person that we need to rely on for some measure of scruples and accountability.

Now, can we please get back to the Kimberly Guilfoyle bikini pictures???

shouldn't you be looking at your wife?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    shouldn't you be looking at your wife?
    Ironically, my wife is actually better looking than Kimberly Guilfoyle. I don't know what it is about me and celebrities in bikinis. And I'm not willing to spring for the cost of a therapist to help me figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    In all seriousness, if you will f*ck over your best friend and campaign manager, then you will f*ck over anyone. Hardly a ringing endorsement for a person that we need to rely on for some measure of scruples and accountability.

Now, can we please get back to the Kimberly Guilfoyle bikini pictures???
    LOL maybe the woman made him horny, just like she's making you apparently

LOL maybe the woman made him horny, just like she's making you apparently
    I have to admit that if I were as good looking as Gavin Newsome I would probably feel like I was obligated to spread my "awesomeness" around.

czb

Here's my favorite Kimberly Guilfoyle story (she was speaking in front of some gay-rights gala):

According to the Post, Guilfoyle Newsom closed her remarks by joking, "I know that many of you wanted to see my husband, and some of you had questions out there.

"Is he hot? Yeah.

"Is he hung? Yeah.

"Is he (she waved her hand to suggest gay)?"

At which point, according to the Post's version that we repeated, Guilfoyle Newsom said: "Not unless you can give a better,'' while she mimicked eating a banana.
    this story is why i referred to her as a big mouth. really tacky. they announced their separation shortly afterwards. quel surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    this story is why i referred to her as a big mouth. really tacky. they announced their separation shortly afterwards. quel surprise.
    I dunno. On one hand, she denied (weakly) the BJ part of the story. On the other hand, I don't think a freewheeling mayor of a pretty liberal place like San Francisco would be too phased by this.

czb

I dunno. On one hand, she denied (weakly) the BJ part of the story. On the other hand, I don't think a freewheeling mayor of a pretty liberal place like San Francisco would be too phased by this.
    the story (and bj) were quoted by several local newspapers so i believe it happened.

i agree, san francisco is pretty liberal, but if you're on the arm of someone who is gunning for a national political career, saying something like that is pretty foolish.

I concur. I'd rather have a randy bastard who does his job rather than an ascetic who can't do shit. Newsom has far more experience than Schwarzenegger, prior to his term as governor.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

"Whether you like it or not!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information