Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox news cut out from questions at President Elect Obama's press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Here we go trying to shut out opinions if they are not hold by the Obama lovers.

Obama + McCain = Bush. We are fucked no matter what. At least I didn't vote for him. I can't wait until he starts filling up my gas tank and paying my Mortgage :snicker:... In 2012 I hope we get a libertarian.
    This is the 2nd time I have seen you post this. I'm sure you are well ware that filling your gas tank and paying your mortgage is your responsibility. Not the Presidents. If people would live within their means and save for a rainy day teh hard times would not be so hard. The President can implement plans to create a stronger economy which they all want. Hell, I'm sure even George W would like a stronger economy. The end result is that it still up to each of us to handle our own finances. I feel for people who are hit by uncontrolable things like medical issues who suddenly face econmic upheaval. I do not feel for people who live in homes they cannot afford and chose to live paycheck to paycheck so they can keep up a pretense of a greater lifestyle than they can actually afford.

Here we go trying to shut out opinions if they are not hold by the Obama lovers.
    No, it's shutting down a ridiculously BIASED and bullshit opinion media show that has done nothing but lie its ass off for the last 8 years.

Seriously. You KNOW FOX is bullshit. Everybody knows that. It's not a matter of shutting off opinions, it's a matter of not letting an ideological propaganda wing of your opponent have the opportunity to spread nonsense.

They sucked Bush's ass for 8 years, spread the muslim fear hate shit.. they're a "news" version of Rush Limbaugh, and that guy just makes shit up out of thin air. Is that was a "news" source SHOULD be doing? No. It isn't.

If they asked REAL questions, if they conducted themselves in a manner that was UNBIASED like news should be, they wouldn't have the reputation they do.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ Grimm they're all biased. They suck each others dicks. One station cozies up to one group while the other takes another. It's all a bunch of shit. I can't take any of the talking heads.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

^^
    of course they're all biased. but some more than others. and the quality of the stories reported also varies greatly.
    come on, you can't tell me you don't feel insulted by fox news? by the blatant manipulation of facts and the poor quality of the reporting. it's waaaaaaaay suckier than all the other networks that at least try to actually be balanced.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't watch it or any of them anymore... Why would I when I have you all.

this election will be the best thing to happen to Fox since the Clinton era. A dem administration is like manna from heaven for them. It gives them a built in base of viewers, and a target to focus on.

but it's no longer just Fox in the US that is masquerading as a real news agency...the american media, both broadcast and print- with a few exceptions- is no longer unbiased or fair.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

When you have the fist jab described as a terrorist jab according to one commentator as thinly veiled news from Fox - it shows how dumb and stupid their reporting is and how much is based on fear and smears. But I agree that the other channels are similar in tone although not as bad as Fox.
    If you compare CNN International with CNN America there is a huge difference.

Did Sean Hannity show up to the press conference to bust it all wide open?

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    fox is not a legitimate news source. that's like saying the onion is legitimate and should have been invited.
    I would have totally invited the Onion. At least they're entertaining, in a good way. Faux news is entertaining in a bad way.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Did Sean Hannity show up to the press conference to bust it all wide open?
    Nope. There was no pudding either!

^ Grimm they're all biased. They suck each others dicks. One station cozies up to one group while the other takes another. It's all a bunch of shit. I can't take any of the talking heads.
    I love this response. During the election, whenever I would try to talk to Republicans about how bad things have gotten under Bush, they would say "well all politicians are crooked" or some other diversionary tactic.

Just because Fox is biased, doesn't make all news organizations biased. Yes, some are, but this argument of "yours is too" is weak.

Fox is propaganda. They don't even try to hide it. MSNBC has pundits who are very biased, but I have not seen any analysis that shows their bias is anywhere near Fox.

^^^
    that's the typical republican tactic. never actually address criticism, just throw it back at your opponent and hope it sticks, or at least distracts from the matter at hand.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ As you are doing the same.

^^
    and how am i doing that?

They both are propaganda. All news media is Biased. Because you believe in one way doesn't it make it any less. It depends on which way you lean will make the other one seem more biased.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information