Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: First gay soldier to be fired, for being gay, under Obama's watch

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    um.. why are non retards competing against retards. Isn't that against the rules of retarded competition?
    They are skirting, and getting by the rules. And it pisses me off. They are doing it because the coaches push it so they can win and they can get away with it. Seriously are best volleyball and track guys are NOT retarded. And the real retarded ones on the teams get the least playing time, of course. It sucks, and the coach is an asshole who is all about 'the win' of course.

I swear there is no way some of these guys are really retarded. Our fastest runner..no fucking way he is retarded. Might have some little learning disorder or shit like that, but retarded? No way. And he is competing against people like Corky, and even ones like the SouthPark Eric caricature you love so much.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Listen,Grimm! If we all get pissed off to each other over something we don't get a vote in anyway,what good is that??
    I think we just have to agree to disagree.
    At the same time-you must know there is major support on here for gay rights. Major,major.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

*kicks back with a beer and watches the gay rights advocates and fundies, who can change jack shit fight it out, while Washington, which can but WON'T change anything, breathes a sigh of relief that is has avoided changing anything*

don't make me get my redcoats and burn that shit down again

*makes a call*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    yeah..ok I get where you are coming from..kinda..

I hate to admit this, but ..will catch hell for this...it does irritate me a bit (God help me for being honest) ..to debate gays rights with a straight black man..just cause I have this sense that straight black people(in part because of black churches) are some of the most anti-gay people in the nation, and especially how black male culture is very insensitive to gays. I know this is a vast generalization, and not specific to you, but I am just being honest, that I have this 'sense' and it is prejudicing me against you in these arguments. I apologize for it, but I have to acknowledge it once I realized it. Sucks to be human, huh? And I guess it goes along with the thread, since our President is a straight black man, who I want to support very much.

I hate it when I see prejudice in myself. Am I the only one?

*also as an aside, You can NEVER use the 'an internet argument is like the special olympics-even if you win you are still retarded."

I have been to four of these events in the last month, and most of the winners at the Special Olympics(that I went to) are NOT RETARDED. Hell some on the teams I go with are only in the 'program' because they are athletes and may have a 'touch of' ADHD..or have had some 'behavioral problems' or such..they are recruited by the coaches to go to the 'special school' so they can participate, and the coaches team may win. Hell our volleyball team is going to the national Championships, and HALF the team is staff/coaches, and NONE of the main players is retarded!-they work, drive, and do not look/act/talk differently than anyone-Hell one drives a fancy sports car.

You can( and often DO) win the special olympics, and are NOT retarded! trust me. It is all corrupted!

It really sucks to see the 'really' retarded people compete, and get their asses kicked by athletes who are not retarded and should be in regular public schools(with maybe a little extra help) on regular high school teams!

*goes off and prepares to be ostracized..
    Hey, that's cool. And I get where you're coming from, because you hear so much shit coming from some blacks that it seems like every straight black person hates gays. One of my cousins is gay, and I've worked around enough gays that were cool as hell, and some who were assholes. You find the good and bad in every group.

And I think it's a good thing when somebody sees prejudice in themselves and it stops them cold. I've had to stop myself sometimes when I've said or thought certain prejudice things. It means we're human. People that run around and say they don't have a prejudice bone in their bodies are the ones you have to watch out for.

"I have Chinese friends, BUT...."
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Not sure if this was posted already...not going through 12 pages.

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/...-1-300x197.png

go through 12 pages and stop posting stuff that was on page 2

^^

Well dang.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information