Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Federal Judge: Sarah Palin used her child (Trig) as a `prop'

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    She not only dragged her flipperkid out for show, she dragged her knocked up slut of a daughter and her babydaddy too. I wonder how that marriage is going? Oh wait, they aren't.
    Anyone seen the new baby yet???
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Anyone seen the new baby yet???
    Bristol's baby is still on back-order because of Brad and Angelina's next shipment.

She was just talking about how it was dragged on stage at the convention long, long after it should have been in bed:

Federal Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald blasted the Alaska governor and former vice presidential candidate for bringing her Down syndrome child on stage after a debate.
    Not sure how that fit into the case.

Judge in autism case injects insult to Sarah Palin

Silver Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    She not only dragged her flipperkid out for show, she dragged her knocked up slut of a daughter and her babydaddy too. I wonder how that marriage is going? Oh wait, they aren't.
    grim,

is "flipperkid" a cheap shot at a child with Down's

are you starting to take cheap shots at childrens with Down's now?

There are some Becky's who need to do their research!

Palin used her kids like she was a fat pageant mom try to get $100!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Of course Obama used his kids as props. But not to the point that Sarah 'I'm a hockey mom' Palin did. And one of Obama's kids wasn't a special needs child that he hauled around everywhere he went trying to gain sympathy.
    Yep she hauled around that speacial needs baby for sympathy after she slashed to budget for special olympics.
    Obama did not haul around his kids anymore than any other person who has ever ran did. He was showing us his family and we wanted to see them but he never put that before the girls school.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Palin bashing is all good, doesn't matter if the judge had a point or not. Keep on bashing!

Why, thank you, I will keep up the bashing whenever the opportunity arises!

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Palin bashing is all good, doesn't matter if the judge had a point or not. Keep on bashing!
    The judge had just as much of a point as Palin did when she started talking about the 'pro-America' and 'anti-America' parts of the country.

A prop is a prop no matter how you want to spin it. I'm disgusted by it all. Obama & Palin can both kiss my ass. I'm not drinking the cool aid for either one... I am also not going to make excuses for any of them, or fall for any of their bullshit lies. <---- Every time I see one of them promising something that thay can't ever possibly deliver. I don't give a fuck about thier familes, if they live or die. I just want this country to prosper. All I see on the TV is about Obama's family, and how the grandmother is going to be living in The White House. WHO FUCKING CARES! That is not what being the president is about.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    A prop is a prop no matter how you want to spin it. I'm disgusted by it all. Obama & Palin can both kiss my ass. I'm not drinking the cool aid for either one... I am also not going to make excuses for any of them, or fall for any of their bullshit lies. <---- Every time I see one of them promising something that thay can't ever possibly deliver. I don't give a fuck about thier familes, if they live or die. I just want this country to prosper. All I see on the TV is about Obama's family, and how the grandmother is going to be living in The White House. WHO FUCKING CARES! That is not what being the president is about.
    If you don't like either Obama or Palin then why do you care one way or the other whether they use their kids as props or not? If you don't care if their families live or die, then seeing them used as props shouldn't bother you at all.

The judge had just as much of a point as Palin did when she started talking about the 'pro-America' and 'anti-America' parts of the country.
    I think I my post was misunderstood, I DESPISE Palin!! My comment was meant for those who felt the judge was bashing Palin for no reason. My point was that I don't care if she had a point or not, keep on bashing cause Palin is an evil, cruel, manipulative, inarticulate witch and deserves it.

It doesn't bother me, it's the hypocrisy that does.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I think I my post was misunderstood, I DESPISE Palin!! My comment was meant for those who felt the judge was bashing Palin for no reason. My point was that I don't care if she had a point or not, keep on bashing cause Palin is an evil, cruel, manipulative, inarticulate witch and deserves it.
    I figured you hated Palin from some of your previous posts. But I was just pointing out how the judge's point was just as dumb as Palin's anti/pro America points.

I figured you hated Palin from some of your previous posts. But I was just pointing out how the judge's point was just as dumb as Palin's anti/pro America points.
    Okay, I get it now. I think I need more coffee...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information