Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 122

Thread: Eventually we will all hate Barack Obama too

  1. #106
    Gold Member laynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    What's round on the ends and high in the middle?
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post




    Nuh-uh, Revelling! Don't you know that smoking and oral sex make a very very bad president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if they don't invade countries that did absolutely nothing to us?!

    I keed.
    I don't care about smoking.. but oral sex with a 21 year old intern certainly doesn't make a good president. Clinton IMO is a manipulative rat and I don't get why people excuse his behavior just because it didn't involve war. Bush lied.. Clinton lied. They're all liars!

    On the other hand..I can't write on here what I think about Dubya b/c it's not lady like.

    Face it.. this country has had slim pickings when it comes to Presidential candidates. It's sad.

    As for Michelle.. I don't think it has anything to do with her being attractive or smart. There's just something about her...



  2. #107
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    As for Michelle.. I don't think it has anything to do with her being attractive or smart. There's just something about her...
    She reminds me of The Predator thing from the movies (and that isn't meant to be racist - I don't think it is anyway, but apologies if anyone takes it that way ... kingcap already absolved me anyway)


  3. #108
    Gold Member laynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    What's round on the ends and high in the middle?
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    She reminds me of The Predator thing from the movies (and that isn't mean to be racist, apologies if anyone takes it that way ... kingcap already absolved me anyway)




    My BF thinks she looks like a cartoon character.



  4. #109
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    I don't care about smoking.. but oral sex with a 21 year old intern certainly doesn't make a good president. Clinton IMO is a manipulative rat and I don't get why people excuse his behavior just because it didn't involve war. Bush lied.. Clinton lied. They're all liars!

    On the other hand..I can't write on here what I think about Dubya b/c it's not lady like.

    Face it.. this country has had slim pickings when it comes to Presidential candidates. It's sad.

    As for Michelle.. I don't think it has anything to do with her being attractive or smart. There's just something about her...
    Let's see. Clinton and a woman of legal age decided to partake in sexual shenanigans. So? If Hilary didn't have the ovaries to pull his testicles out through his damn nose, it isn't the country's problem. He was hired to do a job. What he does with his little Willy isn't my business.

    Bush decided to start a BS war funded by my tax dollars. My money makes it my business. Unless Clinton was paying for Astroglide with my tax dollars, I don't give a damn whom he sticks it to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    She reminds me of The Predator thing from the movies (and that isn't meant to be racist - I don't think it is anyway, but apologies if anyone takes it that way ... kingcap already absolved me anyway)
    She is very intelligent and poised. She has an awesome figure considering her age and that she has had two children. Her face? Well, we can't all be pretty. Unless she decided to use the budget for a small country to redo her face, a la Mrs. McCain.



  5. #110
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    a la Mrs. McCain.
    ah yes, apologies, equal time:

    Cindy McCain looks like that old puppet from Solid Gold (and this isn't meant to be ... oh forget it)


  6. #111
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    ah yes, apologies, equal time:

    Cindy McCain looks like that old puppet from Solid Gold (and this isn't meant to be ... oh forget it)

    Cruella de Ville!

  7. #112
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Cruella de Ville!
    puppies!


  8. #113
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    She reminds me of The Predator thing from the movies (and that isn't meant to be racist - I don't think it is anyway, but apologies if anyone takes it that way ... kingcap already absolved me anyway)

    Absolution revoked! I'm never going to be able look at Michelle without thinking of the Predator now.

  9. #114
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    I don't care about smoking.. but oral sex with a 21 year old intern certainly doesn't make a good president. Clinton IMO is a manipulative rat and I don't get why people excuse his behavior just because it didn't involve war. Bush lied.. Clinton lied. They're all liars!
    Sex of any kind is not on the same level as INVADING A COUNTRY THAT DID NOTHING TO US AND LYING ABOUT THE REASON WHY.

    If he wanted to get off, that's his problem.

    And last time I checked, 21 was legal. It's not like he fucked some 12 year old boy.

  10. #115
    Gold Member laynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    What's round on the ends and high in the middle?
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Sex of any kind is not on the same level as INVADING A COUNTRY THAT DID NOTHING TO US AND LYING ABOUT THE REASON WHY.

    If he wanted to get off, that's his problem.

    And last time I checked, 21 was legal. It's not like he fucked some 12 year old boy.
    Oh I agree.. like I said I wouldn't even write down the words I feel about Bush because it's so bad.

    However.. IMO both are an embarrassment to this country which a President should NOT be.
    And yes she was consenting and legal, but that doesn't make it right! I'll never understand why people defend this a-hole! I read all these posts about morals and values but then act like it's fine for Clinton to cigar an intern and lie about it.. please!

    You can't compare him to Bush..they are both asses! Yes..Bush is 5000X worse, I get that. But I'll never get why people love the Clintons!?!?



  11. #116
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Oh I agree.. like I said I wouldn't even write down the words I feel about Bush because it's so bad.
    Oh I could write pages on end. LOL And can totally agree that Dubya sucks

  12. #117
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,336

    Default

    Ummm what did I miss. Why was Coyote banned?

  13. #118
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    I was wondering that, too.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  14. #119
    Elite Member Belinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    going to hell in a handbasket
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    ^I saw that too, looks like it happened this morning...

  15. #120
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,336

    Default

    I was looking at the posting history but a quick glance didn't show anything that was ban worthy.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Barack Obama: NAFTA not so bad after all
    By witchcurlgirl in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 19th, 2008, 11:08 AM
  2. Malik Obama confirms his half-brother Barack Obama grew up a Muslim
    By Incognito in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: June 17th, 2008, 04:32 PM
  3. Barack Obama pal is an enemy too
    By witchcurlgirl in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 1st, 2008, 09:34 AM
  4. Barack Obama attended Hate America sermon
    By Incognito in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 17th, 2008, 03:37 PM
  5. Barack Obama wins Wisconsin; Wis. exit poll: Obama with broad backing
    By january in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: February 20th, 2008, 09:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •