Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evangelicals rally behind Sarah Palin after pregnancy news

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    This is about Sarah Palin, her knocked up teenage, unwed daughter and that slacker boyfriend she has.

Thank you.

Bronze Member

I'm still not buying any of this B.S. ... We have no facts, only hearsay and spin.

I want to see medical records proving Sarah Palin delivered that child in April. I want information about Bristol's absence from school LAST year. I want proof that she is five months pregnant now. The circumstantial evidence is all very fishy. And for those yelling "conspiracy theorist" .... It always seems that the crazier the story seems, the more it likely it is to be true - not the other way around - especially with ultra-conservative evangelicals.

I think Palin in covering up lies with more lies, just like John Edwards (as if that baby is not his!!!).

I do hope the National Enquirer works on this full story because, very sadly, they are the only ones who might get the truth.

P.S. I understand Obama's political strategy (after all, that is about all he has), but I think he is wimp to not point out that this story with Bristol has EVERYTHING to do with Palin's stance on issues that affect all of us!

He can't, but everybody else is doing it for him. If he did, the neocons would blast him for 'attacking' them during a 'family crisis' or some stupid shit.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelpleb View Post
    I'm still not buying any of this B.S. ... We have no facts, only hearsay and spin.

I want to see medical records proving Sarah Palin delivered that child in April. I want information about Bristol's absence from school LAST year. I want proof that she is five months pregnant now. The circumstantial evidence is all very fishy. And for those yelling "conspiracy theorist" .... It always seems that the crazier the story seems, the more it likely it is to be true - not the other way around - especially with ultra-conservative evangelicals.

I think Palin in covering up lies with more lies, just like John Edwards (as if that baby is not his!!!).

I do hope the National Enquirer works on this full story because, very sadly, they are the only ones who might get the truth.
    !

I totally agree- if her daughter's current pregnancy is true or not, but if it isnt and its used as a coverup- this makes this even worse than it is. And there is no way you can project a positive spin on this. And I think the full truth will come out especially when she will be pressured to produce evidence about Trig's real parents once the tabloids are on the case. Thats the thing I have noticed about US politics if there is a sex scandal people are going to take more of an interest than other scandals.

If this election is going to turn into a family values, family first situation...then where are John McCain's kids from his first wife, you know the crippled woman he cheated on with Cindy, then left.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I noticed Dobson said the old line about Christians not being perfect but they are forgiven. So that is why they condem other people who make mistakes and won't forgive them, they aren't Christians! At least not his kind of Christians. All makes sense now.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Oh yeah!!!!!

But then Edwards cheated on his wife who is suffering from cancer and he had a love child- but its ok with McCain he's POW dont you know and a Maverprick I mean maverick

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    What kind of parent would sell out her own daughter like that? Not the sort of person who should become Vice-President, that's for sure...
    Just goes to show what kind of person Sarah Palin really is--a proven liar, a power abuser and no concern for the welfare of her kids. Completely "moral" in these folks minds.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    Cyberland fan club, smelling the desperation

So Palin's daughter/family is "only human" according to the evangelical hypocrites, but anybody else's pregnant out-of- wedlock child/teenager isn't? Wouldn't they be chanting their usual mantra of being "accountable, there are no excuses, let 'em eat cake?" if it was anybody else?

OCK

"Fortunately, Bristol is following her mother and father's example of choosing life in the midst of a difficult situation,"
    I'm sure no one asked Bristol to make any choice. Her parents most likely chose for her.
    ~~~Jesus please save me from your fanclub~~~

McCain fought money on teen pregnancy programs
    By SHARON THEIMER, Associated Press Writer
    1 hour, 41 minutes ago

Republican John McCain, whose running mate disclosed that her unmarried 17-year-old daughter is pregnant, has opposed proposals to spend federal money on teen-pregnancy prevention programs and voted to require poor teen mothers to stay in school or lose their benefits.

[...]

McCain's position on contraceptives and teen pregnancy issues has been difficult to judge on the campaign trail, as he appears uncomfortable discussing such topics. Reporters asked the presumptive GOP presidential nominee in November 2007 whether he supported grants for sex education in the United States, whether such programs should include directions for using contraceptives and whether he supports President Bush's policy of promoting abstinence.

"Ahhh, I think I support the president's policy," McCain said.

McCain fought money on teen pregnancy programs - Yahoo! News

Or someone who said he agreed and supported and empathize with Palin - I find this hilarious.

what? more hypocrisy? NO WAY
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by gogodancer View Post
    So Palin's daughter/family is "only human" according to the evangelical hypocrites, but anybody else's pregnant out-of- wedlock child/teenager isn't?

A*O

If you choose to stand for public office then your whole family comes into the spotlight with you. It may not be fair but that's how it is. And if your family is experiencing exactly the kind of problem (unplanned teenage pregnancy) which is the direct opposite of your stated political, religious and moral agenda then the gloves come off.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

If anyone without an (R) after their name was in the same situation as Palin, they would be crucified, not as a martyr, but to send to hell.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information