Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The end times are here! Sarah Palin has a twitter account.

There's no way they would actually let her write her own tweets. Whoever is acting as her mouthpiece these days is doing it.

From Wonkette:

Oh look, snowbilly grifter and chronic liar Sarah Palin has done that predictable thing. Isn’t that cute, it’s just her second twat and she’s already whining about the Librul Mediaz. STOP IT. Also check out the Cheryl Tiegs/Sears-style neon Paint Shop Pro signature on her background image. Jesus, she is mentally a nine-year-old, isn’t she?
    Wonkette : Sarah Palin Officially a Twat
    Last edited by WhoAmI; April 30th, 2009 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    There's no way they would actually let her write her own tweets. Whoever is acting as her mouthpiece these days is doing it.
    Totally. There's no way she could construct a statement that makes sense in 140 characters or less with all the "also too" phrases she's using.

Isn’t that cute, it’s just her second twat and she’s already whining about the Librul Mediaz.

Palin’s GhostTweeter Revealed!

26 05 2009 <
    Looks like President Obama isn’t the only one with a Supreme Court pick on his mind today. Just got a Twitter update from the governor.
    AKGovSarahPalinJNU: Look forward to today’s staff discussion re: my 3rd justice appt to highest court in 3 yrs. Supreme Court truly effects AK’s future…
    Actually, it doesn’t.

It affects Alaska’s future.

When the big announcement came that the governor was going to start using a Twitter account, I, like a lot of people, presumed that it wouldn’t actually be the governor tweeting her own material. I figured it would be a paid staffer whose job it was to make the governor sound good, sound busy, and craft tweets that sent people to websites, talked about issues, and made politically advantageous statements.

After last week’s reference to “reasources” in one of the governor’s tweets, and after today’s effect/affect confusion, I thought to myself, “She really needs to get a better ghost-tweeter.” And before some of you start pointing out how I’m throwing stones, and that Mudflats has been guilty on more than one occasion of a typo, or erroneous grammar usage, or a syntax slip-up, let me say right off the bat that you’re correct. Let me also say that I have nobody looking over my shoulder, no paid staff, and I’m definitely not thinking about running for President of the United States. If I change my mind on that issue, I promise to hire an editor. Really.

In any case, I decided to look over what the governor’s ghost-tweeter has been chatting about in the last few days. And while the platform has been used to discuss the stimulus money rejection, bill signings, and some policy issues, I have also learned that her “little hippie baby” has gotten his first hair cut. She’s been on a riverboat ride with Todd. She had a hockey bet with South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, and the whole first family attended the Stingrays Aces game, but the Aces lost. So, being superstitious, she decided to let the first family go to the next game without her, to “change it up,” and give the Aces a chance to be “redeemed.” She planned to listen on radio, but at the last minute couldn’t resist attending the game. Apparently the magical thinking about “changing it up” didn’t hold water, because the Aces have now come one step closer to winning the Kelly Cup with a 3-1 victory over the Stingrays. I know this because there are no less than 5 tweets on the subject, one of which includes a smiley face emoticon.

Oddly enough, not one single tweet about the hockey games from Governor Mark Sanford. Where are that man’s priorities anyway?

All of this led me to the conclusion that yes, in fact, the governor actually does this herself. If that’s the case, maybe she needs to get a ghost-tweeter. Her use of social media “reasources” might not be having the “affect” she’s looking for.
    The Mudflats » Palin’s GhostTweeter Revealed!

She can use a computer? Okie-dokie!

Probably not a computer, just a Blackberry. Less buttons to think about...

I see she hasn't found the "maverick" button on her crackberry
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

At some point Palin will just start using Twitter to conduct all of her state business.

so she'll be tweeting about her flippbaby, how people are mean to her, the gotcha media and how it's all a conspiracy?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

What she saw on Russian TV today when she glanced over there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information