Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast
Like Tree3864Likes

Thread: Election Results 2016

Called, pressed 1, and left a message. Made the point that it wasn't about the subsidies for me, it was about a preexisting condition. Not that I have a problem with the subsidies or the people that need them, but I think it's important for the party of bootstraps to see that it's not just lower income families that depend on the ACA.

Experts Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States
    By Gabriel Sherman

Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private.

Last Thursday, the activists held a conference call with Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and campaign general counsel Marc Elias to make their case, according to a source briefed on the call. The academics presented findings showing that in Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots. Based on this statistical analysis, Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000. While it’s important to note the group has not found proof of hacking or manipulation, they are arguing to the campaign that the suspicious pattern merits an independent review — especially in light of the fact that the Obama White House has accused the Russian government of hacking the Democratic National Committee.

According to current tallies, Trump has won 290 Electoral College votes to Clinton’s 232, with Michigan’s 16 votes not apportioned because the race there is still too close to call. It would take overturning the results in both Wisconsin (10 Electoral College votes) and Pennsylvania (20 votes), in addition to winning Michigan’s 16, for Clinton to win the Electoral College. There is also the complicating factor of “faithless electors,” or members of the Electoral College who do not vote according to the popular vote in their states. At least six electoral voters have said they would not vote for Trump, despite the fact that he won their states.

The Clinton camp is running out of time to challenge the election. According to one of the activists, the deadline in Wisconsin to file for a recount is Friday; in Pennsylvania, it’s Monday; and Michigan is next Wednesday. Whether Clinton will call for a recount remains unclear. The academics so far have only a circumstantial case that would require not just a recount but a forensic audit of voting machines. Also complicating matters, a senior Clinton adviser said, is that the White House, focused on a smooth transfer of power, does not want Clinton to challenge the election result. Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri did not respond to a request for comment. But some Clinton allies are intent on pushing the issue. This afternoon, Huma Abedin’s sister Heba encouraged her Facebook followers to lobby the Justice Department to audit the 2016 vote. “Call the DOJ…and tell them you want the votes audited,” she wrote. “Even if it’s busy, keep calling.”

Experts Urge Hillary Clinton to Challenge Election Results

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    It said on Twitter that this was Huma's sister.

I want Hillary to challenge the election but I could see why she wouldn't. Can you imagine the reaction from those crazy fucks that got Dump here?
    Kittylady likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I am dead. The Oxford comma one just killed me.
    MmeVertigina, Alysheba and HWBL like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I want Hillary to challenge the election but I could see why she wouldn't. Can you imagine the reaction from those crazy fucks that got Dump here?
    I know. I want her to do it anyway. She's just as shifty and crafty as Donald. She should go after him with both barrels.

Sometimes when I see how corrupt and controversial presidential elections are in other parts of the world, I turn my nose up and say shit to myself like, "those POOR THIRD WORLD nations...look at how PROBLEMATIC their elections are. Tut-tut. Tsk-tsk.

Now look at the US. We're no better. And maybe even worse because our way of governing has always been held up as the standard by which other nations are judged.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Is it my imagination, or am I seeing the same memes in multiple threads?
    Trixie and CornFlakegrl like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

No it is not your imagination, it's redundant.
    Trixie and CornFlakegrl like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Source: Heavy Com News

Popular Vote 2016: Clinton Now Leads Trump by 2 Million Votes

(Getty

Hillary Clinton now leads Donald Trump by more than 2 million popular votes.
    Both candidates are shattering records, though. Clinton is now the third highest popular vote getter of any presidential candidate in U.S. history (behind only Barack Obama’s two wins). Trump has now moved into the number four slot, and he has received more popular votes than any Republican candidate in history, surpassing President George W. Bush’s record-setting 2004 tally.

Clinton’s lead has grown steadily in the weeks following the November 8 presidential election as some states – especially populous California – have continued counting unprocessed ballots. Trump won the Electoral College 306 to 232.
    The popular vote totals as of November 23 are as follows, according to the Cook Political Report popular vote tracker:

Clinton: 64,225,863
    Trump: 62,210,612
    Margin: Clinton +2,015,251

There are two moves afoot to try to salvage the presidential election for Clinton although both are extreme long shots. One is a bid to pressure electors to become “faithless electors” and refuse to cast their ballots for Trump when the Electoral College meets in December. A few have already said they will do this, but it’s unlikely enough would follow suit since many of the electors are Republican Party base activists.

The second: A group of data experts, professors and lawyers is pressuring the Clinton campaign to ask for recounts in three battleground states, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, alleging they have found a suspicious voting pattern in one of those states. However, other data experts disagree, saying the pattern is the result of demographic variables.
    The Clinton popular vote lead is largely driven by California, however. Clinton’s lead in California alone is more than 3.7 million votes. Trump leads in the swing state popular vote as a whole, according to Cook Political Report:

Clinton: 21,277,445
    Trump: 22,131,419

Clinton now leads by the most popular votes of any candidate who won the popular vote but did not become president. Trump leads the Electoral College by 306 to 232 electoral votes, although that tally includes Michigan’s 16 electoral votes. That race is so close that it hasn’t been called yet by The Associated Press.
    Because the unprocessed ballots are largely in states that Clinton already won (like California, largely), Clinton’s vote total is rising but it’s not going to change the results in the Electoral College that handed Trump the presidency.
    Clinton’s popular vote total is the third largest in U.S. history for any presidential candidate.
    Here is how her popular vote total stacks up with the top 10 popular vote tallies of any presidential candidate in U.S. history, according to 270toWin.

1. Barack Obama 2008: 69,456,897
    2. Barack Obama 2012: 65,446,032
    3. Hillary Clinton 2016: 64,225,863 (as of November 23)
    4. Donald Trump 2016: 62,210,612 (as of November 23)

5. George W. Bush 2004 62,039,073
    6. Mitt Romney 2012 60,589,084
    7. John McCain 2008: 59,934,814
    8. John Kerry 2004: 59,027,478
    9. Ronald Reagan 1984: 54,455,000
    10. Al Gore 2000: 50,996,582
    (#11 is George W. Bush 2000: 50,456,062)

Clinton’s margin over Trump is greater than the margin of the victor in some historic presidential elections, such as the 1960 election between Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy.

The other three candidates who also won the popular vote but lost the Electoral College received far fewer votes. They are:
    Al Gore, 2000: Lost the presidential election to George W. Bush but won the popular vote by 543,816 votes.
    Andrew Jackson, 1824: Jackson won the popular vote but lost the presidency in the House of Representatives because neither candidate reached the threshold for victory in the Electoral College. Jackson also had more electoral votes at the onset.
    Grover Cleveland, 1888: Lost the presidential election to Republican Benjamin Harrison despite leading by 90,000 popular votes.

Were Wisconsin, Michigan & Pennsylvania Election Results ‘Rigged’ or Hacked?

Some data experts allege the 2016 election results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania could have been hacked or rigged. They want Hillary Clinton to seek recounts.
    Click here to read more

Brookie and MmeVertigina like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

This video of Pence ought to scare the living hell out of all of us

https://youtu.be/KBA75ySaN1E

I dont know why it wont embed. but its safe.

gas_chick likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    This video of Pence ought to scare the living hell out of all of us

https://youtu.be/KBA75ySaN1E

I dont know why it wont embed. but its safe.

***** celeb

https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/...ter_id=2241751

[QUOTE]The Stein/Baraka Green Party Campaign is launching an effort to ensure the integrity of our elections. With your help, we are raising money to demand recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania-- three states where the data suggests a significantneed to verify machine-counted vote totals. This effort to ensure election integrity is in your hands! We need to raise over $2 million by this Friday, 4pm central. In true grassroots fashion, we’re turning to you, the people, and not big-money corporate donors to make this happen.
    Your immediate support is crucial - Please donate now and share widely.
    We hope to do recounts in all three states. If we only raise sufficient money for two, we will demand recounts in two states. If we only raise enough money for one, we will demand a recount in one state. If we do not raise enough for any recount (which is highly unlikely) we pledge to use the money for election integrity efforts and to promote systemic voting system reform.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Is it my imagination, or am I seeing the same memes in multiple threads?
    You are. Maybe shut this thread down. I think we all know the results. The Trump thread ought to be enough to monitor the future of America.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

What's crazy is that donation on that site have grown from $1.2 to $1.4 in under an hour! Wow!
    MmeVertigina likes this.

C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

***** celeb

Thread Information