Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 933
Like Tree3864Likes

Thread: Election Results 2016

  1. #841
    Elite Member Brookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the "D"
    Posts
    24,478

    Default

    I just think you're nuts.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

    - Mark Twain

  2. #842
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I just think you're nuts.
    Why thank you.

  3. #843
    Elite Member Brah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    8,293

    Default

    LOL. Okay. But if you think you're more reasonable, well, bless your heart.
    BITTER likes this.

  4. #844
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,067

    Default

    If Trump sucks, why did you vote for him joe? Just because you are okay with voting for "not Hillary, just (in your opinion) sucks slightly less" doesn't mean everyone else is.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #845
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    23,646

    Default

    Did Joe vote from Antarctica?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  6. #846
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,662

    Default

    People like Joe don't vote.

    I love how he proudly proclaims he wont read anything that anyone posts... gee, I'd never have guessed he's not a reader.
    kasippu, HWBL, Kittylady and 7 others like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #847
    Elite Member MmeVertigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your inner ear
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Can someone maybe add this to a Green Day thread? Please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ep9...be&app=desktop

    Yeah, ok, I tried to embed the video and I am unable to figure it out, sorry!

  8. #848
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post

    The only bright side I can see from a Trump presidency is, is that we will have a president that isn't ready to go to war with the only country that has more nukes than us. e.
    Of course, he will let Putin have his way and he (Putin) might become the new world leader. Hey, Ivanka is already sitting on all the meetings and can message Wendy as soon as they are finished. IF that doesn't scare you, well nothing will.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

  9. #849
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    If Trump sucks, why did you vote for him joe? Just because you are okay with voting for "not Hillary, just (in your opinion) sucks slightly less" doesn't mean everyone else is.
    When did I say I voted for Trump? Because I didn't vote for him.

  10. #850
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Double post.

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Did Joe vote from Antarctica?
    From Buttfuck, Antarctica. To be correct. I sent my vote via carrier pigeon.

  11. #851
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    When did I say I voted for Trump? Because I didn't vote for him.
    Right. Then what you are saying makes even less sense.
    BITTER likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #852
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Right. Then what you are saying makes even less sense.
    So, since I didn't vote for him I should be super mad? I didn't vote for Hillary. If she had won, would I still need to be mad?

  13. #853
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I wouldn't fault them for that. But I still don't really believe the orange one spends any time with him anyway.
    If he had tits and was fuckable then it'd be different.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I just read article about how Barron doesn't have a nanny and that Melania is completely hands on when it comes to her kid. Ivanka is going to be the First Lady while running Daddy's business. Conflict of interest waiting to happen. Her presence in the White House won't be questioned.
    I called this last week, and not only is there going to be YUUUUGE conflicts of interest but having Ivanka step in as much as he can get away with is not only disrespectful to the First Lady Elect but also to Melania as a (trophy) wife. Not that Cheesus will care.

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Bill Clinton has been silent this whole time - what's going on?
    He's being smart and letting Cheesus dig his own grave with a twitter shovel. And seriously, WTF is up with that? He's the motherfucking President Elect, not Kanye or Miley! Stay the fuck out of Twitter flaming sessions!

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post

    The only bright side I can see from a Trump presidency is, is that we will have a president that isn't ready to go to war with the only country that has more nukes than us.
    The average sensible world leader (which is not Trump) isn't going to go out of their way to engage in a war with Russia. They are big, they are powerful and they have a hell of a lot of hardware to aim at an enemy nation. That's the reality. But what you are overlooking is the fact that Trump thinks he's much smarter than Putin and is going to get his orange arse pwnd because of his narcissistic complacency towards him. Of course you don't want a leader that will declare war on them, but you DO need a leader who won't have rings run around him until he's so damn dizzy that he rolls over to have his belly scratched like a doofy dawg with his tongue hanging out. Why do you think Putin was/is so cheery about the prospect of a Trump presidency? Because he knows that he can buy and sell him (intellectually) a hundred times over.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  14. #854
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I called this last week, and not only is there going to be YUUUUGE conflicts of interest but having Ivanka step in as much as he can get away with is not only disrespectful to the First Lady Elect but also to Melania as a (trophy) wife. Not that Cheesus will care.
    I just read Melania is not moving to Washington as she want her son to stay at the school he is at?!??!?

  15. #855
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    So, since I didn't vote for him I should be super mad? I didn't vote for Hillary. If she had won, would I still need to be mad?
    If Hilary had won but Trump had 1.7 million more of the popular vote you'd be far less accepting, yes. I'd bet the farm on it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. U.S. Presidential election - 2016
    By sluce in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: February 14th, 2016, 12:26 PM
  2. United States 2010 Election Results
    By WhoAmI in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: November 5th, 2010, 05:09 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 24th, 2006, 03:43 AM
  4. Touchdown!!! (Canadian election results)
    By Dracko in forum Politics and Issues
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2006, 11:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •