Like Tree3864Likes

Thread: Election Results 2016

Just saw this on CNN.

CNN Politics
    November 8, 2016 12:51pm

CNN Politics
    November 8, 2016 2:05pm

Two Florida election clerks fired

Two election clerks in Broward County, Florida, were fired Tuesday after “not working to the level of integrity they were trained to,” and were quickly replaced, Broward County Board of Elections spokeswoman Tonya Edwards told CNN.

Edwards said the clerks were not “adhering to procedures” but wouldn’t say what rules were being violated.

Broward County Sheriff’s deputies were requested and dispatched to the polling site, the Herb Skolnick Center in Pompano Beach.

Voting is back to normal at this polling place, Edwards said.

-- CNN's John Newsome

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/voting-polls-irregularities-election-2016/index.html

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And heeeeeeere we go...

Trump files Nevada voting lawsuit
    Washington (CNN)In a sign that the legal team for the Trump campaign is aggressively laying the groundwork for potential legal challenges -- big and small -- lawyers have gone to state court in Nevada in an early vote dispute.

They are suing Joe P. Gloria, the Clark County registrar of voters, over a decision they allege he made to keep polling locations open "two hours beyond the designated closing time." The lawsuit targets polling places in the greater Las Vegas area that have larger minority voting precincts.
    Dan Kulin, a spokesperson for the county, told CNN that no early voting stations extended their closing times. They did, however, process voters who were in line at closing time to allow as many people to vote as possible.
    In legal briefs filed Monday night, Trump lawyers are asking for an order to have the pertinent early vote ballots not to be "co-mingled or interspersed" with other ballots.
    "From the polling, it appears that Nevada is so close that the Trump campaign thinks it's worth challenging any violation in voting protocol. The numbers that came in could represent several thousand people across the four precincts, which could determine who wins the electoral college vote or change the Senate race," said Robert Lang of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He said the Trump campaign is "smart to put a marker down for a future challenge, considering what happened in 2000 in Florida."
    Officials with the Republican National Committee and Trump's campaign declined to further discuss their action with reporters on a conference call early Tuesday afternoon.
    Nevada's Republican Party chairman, Michael McDonald, told a Trump audience in Reno on Saturday that polling locations were kept open late so that a "certain group" could vote.
    "Last night, in Clark County, they kept a poll open 'til 10 o'clock at night so a certain group could vote," McDonald said in introductory remarks at a Trump rally. "The polls are supposed to close at 7. This was kept open until 10. Yeah, you feel free right now? You think this is a free and easy election? That's why it's important."
    Clark County, which includes the suburbs of Las Vegas, has a large Hispanic population and could figure prominently in who wins the White House.
    At Saturday's rally, Trump suggested that the polling location's extended closing time to allow voters to cast their ballots was a sign of a "rigged system" pitted against his campaign.
    "It's being reported that certain key Democratic polling locations in Clark County were kept open for hours and hours beyond closing time to bus and bring democratic voters in. Folks, it's a rigged system. It's a rigged system and we're going to beat it. We're going to beat it," Trump said.
    Trump files Nevada voting lawsuit - CNNPolitics.com

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

"Last night, in Clark County, they kept a poll open 'til 10 o'clock at night so a certain group could vote," McDonald said in introductory remarks at a Trump rally.

JFC, no wonder the KKK threw their support behind these asshats. They're barely trying to disguise their shit now.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Sorry, but election officials have ALWAYS had the power to keep the polls open longer to accommodate crowds. Fuck Dump.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Wear that pussy sticker proudly!
    greysfang and panic like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I can't vote but thanks to those of you who voted for nasty and here's to making history and finally getting a woman in the oval office. she may not be perfect but she's miles ahead of everyone else and virtually identical to obama in terms of policy (but minus the charisma) - despite what the brogressives like to claim.
    czb, MmeVertigina, Sarzy and 3 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Some hopeful projections for Florida, unless you're a Trump supporter.

The Wall Street Journal is also reporting that the live voting data produced by VoteCastr is moving the markets.

The WSJ’s Paul Vigna explains:

It’s a first for traders, and for the news media. It has been a longstanding policy for mainstream media to not report on exit-polling data while polls are still open on Election Day, so as to avoid discouraging voters in western states from voting.
    Today, though, websites Vice and Slate plan on providing what they are characterizing as “live” voting projections throughout the day.
    To be sure, this is an experiment, and a controversial one. Regardless, the numbers are being put out there, and the market is noticing. With the Slate data showing Hillary Clinton leading in several key swing states, stocks have shot higher and bonds have fallen.
    Right now, VoteCastr are giving Clinton a four point lead in the crucial state of Florida, with 48% of support vs Trump’s 44%. If the Democrats do claim Florida, it’s hard to see a Republican victory.
    panic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    And heeeeeeere we go...

Trump files Nevada voting lawsuit
    Washington (CNN)In a sign that the legal team for the Trump campaign is aggressively laying the groundwork for potential legal challenges -- big and small -- lawyers have gone to state court in Nevada in an early vote dispute.
    I think it's possible that he will be the sorest loser we have ever witnessed in a presidential race.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Just saw this on CNN.

CNN Politics
    November 8, 2016 12:51pm

CNN Politics
    November 8, 2016 2:05pm

Two Florida election clerks fired

Two election clerks in Broward County, Florida, were fired Tuesday after “not working to the level of integrity they were trained to,” and were quickly replaced, Broward County Board of Elections spokeswoman Tonya Edwards told CNN.

Edwards said the clerks were not “adhering to procedures” but wouldn’t say what rules were being violated.

Broward County Sheriff’s deputies were requested and dispatched to the polling site, the Herb Skolnick Center in Pompano Beach.

Voting is back to normal at this polling place, Edwards said.

-- CNN's John Newsome

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/voting-polls-irregularities-election-2016/index.html

There is a poster on the Pantsuit Nation FB group who claims to have had to report a volunteer at her polling station after they 'helpfully' insisted on coming into the booth to show her and her husband how to use the machines and pressed the Trump and Pence buttons for them. The OP and her husband both hit the 'Undo' option before submitting their final vote but she is concerned that others might not be so savvy. In an update she says that the volunteer has been removed and she has made a complaint to the DoJ.
    sputnik, MmeVertigina and Janus like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

^

SO hoping to wake up and hear Hillary has won. Waking up to Brexit was not good, but Trump winning would be even worse!
    SHELLEE, panic, sputnik and 2 others like this.

ELECTION DAY 2016ELECTION NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEADVoter Fraud Alive and Well

11/8/2016 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump's gripe that the election is riddled with voter fraud might bear some truth in SoCal -- more than 1,100 dead people are still registered to vote ... according to a report.
    KCBS-LA Investigative Reporter David Goldstein ran a story Monday night revealing 265 corpses voted in Ventura, San Bernardino, Orange, Riverside and L.A. counties over the last 8 years -- most recently, in June's primary.
    According to the report, SoCal voting records also show more than 900 other dead people are still registered to vote this Election Day, but it appears no one's voted on their behalf.
    L.A. County Registrar's Dean Logan insists no dead people have voted on his watch.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    So don't blame Florida this year.
    panic likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ryan Felton

A man in the city of East Lansing, Michigan pulled two women wearing hijabs out of line to check their IDs early this morning and attempted to prevent them from voting, officials said.
    View image on Twitter

Follow

Ryan Felton
    @RyanFelton13

Joumana Ahmed, 54, a Dearborn mother of four, voted for Clinton. "I usually vote Republican," she said. "But not this year." #ElectionDay
    2:56 PM - 8 Nov 2016

Ingham County clerk Barb Byrum confirmed the incident was reported to her office, which oversees East Lansing, at 7.53am this morning, in what she described as an act of voter intimidation.
    According to the complaint received by Byrum’s office, the man pulled two women wearing hijabs out of line to check their voter registration cards.
    “It appeared he was trying to direct them to another polling place, which may or may not have been justified,” the complaint from an East Lansing resident said, adding in an emailto Mother Jones that the man “seemed polite and non-confrontational.”
    The resident, Ron Fox, reported the incident to poll workers, and the man was soon asked to leave. Byrum told the Guardian she contacted the East Lansing clerk, who in turn contacted law enforcement.
    “This was the procedure that was established a week or so ago in the event there was any event or voter intimidation or harassment,” she said.
    “I have zero tolerance for the harassment or intimidation of my voters.” Byrum said she has received no additional reports of voter intimidation, as of4pm.
    East Lansing is located about 90 miles west of Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    As long as those corpses vote Democrat, I'm ok with that
    SHELLEE, gas_chick and panic like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Someone alert Trump supporters of this voter fraud, apparently Australians can vote in Tennessee! I know Nicole was born in Hawaii but I didn't realize Keith Urban was a U.S. citizen too.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information