Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Election night plans?

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I won't be able to shout when Obama wins because I have a sore throat Hopefully I'll get lucky and cough drops will heal my throat in the mean time.
    Ha! I have been sick a whole week today. This is some bad stuff!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Ha! I have been sick a whole week today. This is some bad stuff!
    No shit! I've had mine for almost a week with the added bonus of having no voice at all.

Of course, I totally brought it on myself cause about two weeks ago I was talking to a friend and I bragged about how I never get sick. I should have known that was the countdown to getting something really bad. LOL!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    No shit! I've had mine for almost a week with the added bonus of having no voice at all.

Of course, I totally brought it on myself cause about two weeks ago I was talking to a friend and I bragged about how I never get sick. I should have known that was the countdown to getting something really bad. LOL!
    I've had the same thing happen to me and it totally kicked my ass.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

This cold/flu is also across the pond - I finally shook mine off a few weeks ago.
    I am going to stay up late to watch the results although I am going to regret it in the morning because I have an assessment tomorrow morning !

My husband is very sick right now--actually called in and everything, which NEVER happens. So not sure my Chinese take out plans are gonna happen or not. Bastard, has to ruin everything. kidding. kinda.

Heading out to get some more beer for tonight.

I can't wait for the polls to start closing.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG y'all I'm so fucking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

gonna drink some wine, pop a sleeping pill & then come in here tomorrow and let you all fill me in on it... I just am fucking SICK of this election..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wish they would just get to it! CNN is boring right now, lol. I'm just impatient. I have the whole day off and I feel giddy and sooooo nervous.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I know! I am having a hard time focusing. I'm happy I have no deadlines to meet today. I let my employees come in 2 hours late or leave 2 hours early of they were voting. I am leaving around 3 to get my daughter and go back to the polls. It will kill me to have to wait until 10 pm est for them to start giving some solid info! It's times like this when I wish I enjoyed drinking!

Me, too! I'm not a drinker at all and sometimes I wish I were just to pass the time! My husband keeps calling for updates and I'm like, no...not for awhile. Grrrrr.....

I'm really, really wishing that I can give all my friends overseas some hope about their future as well. They are all on pins and needles and hoping that we do the right thing and elect Obama. I hope and pray we do so we can show them the better side of America.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Chill guys its like 4 1/2 hours before the first polls start closing.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well I only have 1 hour til I go to hit the liquor store and check into the hotel room the boyfriend and I booked for the night. Baby steps til I get to the right time....

I am going to go over to my parents house tonight(where all TV and Radio has been banned for tonight cause they KNOW what is gonna happen HA!) and not say a word, but just be in a really really good mood..
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I was going to vote later tonight around 6pm, but now I am worried I will have to wait forever. I don't have anyone to watch my 1 year old until later tonight so I thought I couldn't go. I looked it up, apparently it's a voter's legal right to bring their minor child with them into the booth.

I am going to go at 2pm today. I can't be in a long line forever, I have a huge college test tomorrow and need that time to review my notes. Can you believe a teacher would have a test the day after a Presidential election? I was shocked!

Thread Information