Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 441

Thread: DREAM Act Failed - Crisis for America!

  1. #46
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    I had no idea Texas had tons of cities. My entire concept of the universe has been shattered.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #47
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    I wasn't finished editing my post. My point is beyond the metropolitan cites in Texas, the other cites are poorer and lower income, and also more minority. I posted that chart on the first page that stated that Hispanics have the lowest median income among the other races. That needs to change. Financial gain should be even across the board for every race. That's the first step in getting this thing to pass if Washington decides to try again with immigration reform.

    Well guess what. People who live in rural areas make less than urban dwellers regardless of race. So no, you have no point.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  3. #48
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I had no idea Texas had tons of cities. My entire concept of the universe has been shattered.
    I am sorry,Grimm. We were trying to keep that from you. I am sorry you learned of this in such a brutal way.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  4. #49
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,141

    Default

    Well, according to the old Superman movie, Houston is a Planet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  5. #50
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    I wasn't finished editing my post. My point is beyond the metropolitan cites in Texas, the other cites are poorer and lower income, and also more minority. I posted that chart on the first page that stated that Hispanics have the lowest median income among the other races. That needs to change. Financial gain should be even across the board for every race. That's the first step in getting this thing to pass if Washington decides to try again with immigration reform.
    Which race do you suggest get the lowest median income? I mean, is that your fucking argument, for realz??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  6. #51
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    183

    Default

    The argument is that we need to lower the country's income gap. The people that are taking the most damage are the middle class. 10% of the country controls 80% of the wealth in this country, and that's clearly an inequality.

  7. #52
    Elite Member Charmed Hour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    But the act is stating that it's giving illegal immigrants a chance if they've had no criminal record, which means that their status in relation to the United States it means they are illegal. Illegal in the context that they are non-native to the United States. It doesn't instantaneously connotate that they are bad.

    Actually, the act did infact allow for ilegal immigrants with criminal records to still be eligible for amnesty. Misdeamors were acceptable under the act.

  8. #53
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    The argument is that we need to lower the country's income gap. The people that are taking the most damage are the middle class. 10% of the country controls 80% of the wealth in this country, and that's clearly an inequality.
    And this has what, exactly, to do with the DREAM Acts failure?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  9. #54
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And this has what, exactly, to do with the DREAM Acts failure?
    In my opinion, I thought money and jobs were reasons of why the bill didn't pass in the minds of politicians that voted against it.

  10. #55
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,141

    Default

    It didn't pass because the majority of Americans don't want to give amnesty to criminals, which in effect is what would have happened. You can theorize socioeconomic reasons all you want, that doesn't make it true. Its so rare to get a majority of Americans to agree on anything simply because we are an incredibly diverse people. To try to scream hatred and racism in this instance is just small-minded and incendiary.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  11. #56
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It didn't pass because the majority of Americans don't want to give amnesty to criminals, which in effect is what would have happened. You can theorize socioeconomic reasons all you want, that doesn't make it true. Its so rare to get a majority of Americans to agree on anything simply because we are an incredibly diverse people. To try to scream hatred and racism in this instance is just small-minded and incendiary.
    Answer this question then. What percentage of illegal immigrants do you think would eventually end up being criminals? There's no way to decipher that and figure it out.

  12. #57
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,473

    Default

    Mikesandy is clearly a post-it note taker. Just recieved a private message from him referring to my comments in another thread about having sex in my college library.

    A: Since you asked Mikesandy- it was great. Did you get laid yet? Or are you still suffering from vaginophobia.

    B: If that was an attempt to shame me, you'll have to do better.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  13. #58
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,141

    Default

    100%. The simple fact that they are here illegally is a crime.


    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Mikesandy is clearly a post-it note taker. Just recieved a private message from him referring to my comments in another thread about having sex in my college library.

    A: Since you asked Mikesandy- it was great. Did you get laid yet? Or are you still suffering from vaginophobia.

    B: If that was an attempt to shame me, you'll have to do better.

    ORLY? Why am I not really surprised? Vaguely amused, but not surprised.

    I don't think I heard the sex in the library story.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  14. #59
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    WTF. Living in Houston makes a difference? I live in Dallas. Figure that one out!
    Here's to ya.
    YouTube - Cee Lo Green - FUCK YOU (Official Video)
    I love you

  15. #60
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Mikesandy is clearly a post-it note taker. Just recieved a private message from him referring to my comments in another thread about having sex in my college library.

    A: Since you asked Mikesandy- it was great. Did you get laid yet? Or are you still suffering from vaginophobia.

    B: If that was an attempt to shame me, you'll have to do better.
    A. At least you used the college library.
    B. hahahaha that Mikesandyvagina is a real bitch!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2010, 01:19 AM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: November 25th, 2008, 11:22 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 4th, 2008, 09:33 AM
  4. Ahmadinejad says West failed in Iran nuclear crisis
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 19th, 2008, 01:04 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: February 8th, 2007, 12:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •