Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: DREAM Act Failed - Crisis for America!

I had no idea Texas had tons of cities. My entire concept of the universe has been shattered.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    I wasn't finished editing my post. My point is beyond the metropolitan cites in Texas, the other cites are poorer and lower income, and also more minority. I posted that chart on the first page that stated that Hispanics have the lowest median income among the other races. That needs to change. Financial gain should be even across the board for every race. That's the first step in getting this thing to pass if Washington decides to try again with immigration reform.

Well guess what. People who live in rural areas make less than urban dwellers regardless of race. So no, you have no point.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I had no idea Texas had tons of cities. My entire concept of the universe has been shattered.
    I am sorry,Grimm. We were trying to keep that from you. I am sorry you learned of this in such a brutal way.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Well, according to the old Superman movie, Houston is a Planet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I wasn't finished editing my post. My point is beyond the metropolitan cites in Texas, the other cites are poorer and lower income, and also more minority. I posted that chart on the first page that stated that Hispanics have the lowest median income among the other races. That needs to change. Financial gain should be even across the board for every race. That's the first step in getting this thing to pass if Washington decides to try again with immigration reform.
    Which race do you suggest get the lowest median income? I mean, is that your fucking argument, for realz??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

The argument is that we need to lower the country's income gap. The people that are taking the most damage are the middle class. 10% of the country controls 80% of the wealth in this country, and that's clearly an inequality.

But the act is stating that it's giving illegal immigrants a chance if they've had no criminal record, which means that their status in relation to the United States it means they are illegal. Illegal in the context that they are non-native to the United States. It doesn't instantaneously connotate that they are bad.

Actually, the act did infact allow for ilegal immigrants with criminal records to still be eligible for amnesty. Misdeamors were acceptable under the act.

The argument is that we need to lower the country's income gap. The people that are taking the most damage are the middle class. 10% of the country controls 80% of the wealth in this country, and that's clearly an inequality.
    And this has what, exactly, to do with the DREAM Acts failure?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    And this has what, exactly, to do with the DREAM Acts failure?
    In my opinion, I thought money and jobs were reasons of why the bill didn't pass in the minds of politicians that voted against it.

It didn't pass because the majority of Americans don't want to give amnesty to criminals, which in effect is what would have happened. You can theorize socioeconomic reasons all you want, that doesn't make it true. Its so rare to get a majority of Americans to agree on anything simply because we are an incredibly diverse people. To try to scream hatred and racism in this instance is just small-minded and incendiary.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It didn't pass because the majority of Americans don't want to give amnesty to criminals, which in effect is what would have happened. You can theorize socioeconomic reasons all you want, that doesn't make it true. Its so rare to get a majority of Americans to agree on anything simply because we are an incredibly diverse people. To try to scream hatred and racism in this instance is just small-minded and incendiary.
    Answer this question then. What percentage of illegal immigrants do you think would eventually end up being criminals? There's no way to decipher that and figure it out.

Mikesandy is clearly a post-it note taker. Just recieved a private message from him referring to my comments in another thread about having sex in my college library.

A: Since you asked Mikesandy- it was great. Did you get laid yet? Or are you still suffering from vaginophobia.

B: If that was an attempt to shame me, you'll have to do better.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

100%. The simple fact that they are here illegally is a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Mikesandy is clearly a post-it note taker. Just recieved a private message from him referring to my comments in another thread about having sex in my college library.

A: Since you asked Mikesandy- it was great. Did you get laid yet? Or are you still suffering from vaginophobia.

ORLY? Why am I not really surprised? Vaguely amused, but not surprised.

I don't think I heard the sex in the library story.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    WTF. Living in Houston makes a difference? I live in Dallas. Figure that one out!
    Here's to ya.
    YouTube - Cee Lo Green - FUCK YOU (Official Video)
    I love you

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

A. At least you used the college library.
    B. hahahaha that Mikesandyvagina is a real bitch!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information