Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: DREAM Act Failed - Crisis for America!

Safe to come out now?

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    So is this thread worth wading through 29 pages or can someone just sum up the highlights?
    Mikesandy, a very young know-it-all, tried to school us all on the ways of the world. If you do not agree with his misguided notions, he will slam you with wiki proof or made up stats to try and prove his invalid points. The bus hit him finally.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I have only read so few posts from this thread since the last time I signed. The holidays got in the way. I don't have the time or the link but mikesandy, that 'to' and 'too' grammar thing did come up in passing conversation in mel's post. It doesn't matter though. I would not have brought it up if you didn't post you report cards on GR like they mean something to all of us. Also, I didn't think you were racist because of the acting white comment so much as the fact that you aren't exactly colorblind when choosing dates - something about trying not to date white girls IIRC. I don't 'try' to not date anybody based on their race or religion. The rest of your last post pointed at me, I wasn't sure how much of it was directed at another poster and I haven't read what's happened since. You've obviously got a lot of love for what you're about but you don't want to bend that other people have other opinions. Sorry I couldn't be more detailed, it was almost two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    If Mikesandy every truly went over the edge of anything he'd only bore us on the way down by quoting made up statistics from answers.com about how fractured vaginas are responsible for legislation not getting through that would have enabled him to get a multicultural imaginary girlfriend that his parents would approve of in spite of the racism that exists in society as a direct result of people listening to heavy metal while wearing cowboy hats with superior standards of literacy on the lables because they were manufactured in China by single teen mothers who are intent on being the downfall of all mankind by spreading cooties.
    I commend you, KittyLady. That is a gem!

I just read all 30ish pages of this trainwreck and it was the most amazing read of my life. I've never laughed so hard. I was crying. I can't believe this thread completely passed me by and I missed out on farewelling mikesandy

Don't forget guys, he takes Computer Science III, he knows what he's talking about

And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks.

^ That little morsel is so becoming my first sig.

RIP mikesandy. Farewell you little racist, slightly illiterate, B average at community college, DREAM Act lovin', white-acting, h4x0r freak

I am indeed shocked that the chewtoy lasted so long with so many biting its ass.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just hope all of you in America are coping with this "crisis".

I love this thread and I'm gonna miss mikesandyvag.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread Information