Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: DREAM Act Failed - Crisis for America!

Fuck you, you racist piece of shit, community college boasting, 3.0 GPA fucktard. Take your non-white acting, racially acceptable girlfriend and fuck yourself with her till you bleed internally.

Someone please remove this offending piece of ghetto shit from my sight before my genetic heritage kicks in and I end up building a camp just to have him and his family eradicated.

Seriously. Ditch the racist pig.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post

And Tati, the US has a free speech law in place. People can say anything they want, but I will adhere to your rules about avoiding comments related to race about the bill.
    1) This isn't an American website. It's Canadian. We have hate speech laws.

2) This isn't a fucking democracy. It's an oligarchy, and you are the pond scum on the bottom rung.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Omg, shut up shut up shut up shut up shut UP you ridiculous person! Tati is just about the most polite, well-grounded & reasonable person you will ever find, and for you to say this demonstrates that you are pompous and delusional beyond redemption.
    This!
    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Look you little piss ass.. I am a black woman!! I am in a relationship with someone who I click with on so many different levels...race has nothing to do with it! You are too young and wet behind the ears to know that your heart will tell you what you need more than what your eyes or your ignorant, racist parents can. I didn't set out to love someone so deeply who is of a different race from me...it just happened. Love has no race!! And the sooner you get that in your damn head, the better off you will be!!
    Diva, I love your post, especially the bolder bit. For me, love has no color, no race, no gender, it's just love.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Good morning everyone, I've enjoyed reading your posts. I have some clarifications and responses to make to each of your posts.

Trixie - I logged on today and says "Bronze Member" below my name instead of what it said before. I guess that means I've lost my troll status, since whatever it said before that typically con notates that you are a troll.

Nana51 - You will have to put the blame on poor decisions that people in California made for the reason why California is in the position it's in today. I would blame Arnold Schwarzenegger as the result of California's problems. He was the Governor of California, a Republican.

Diva and Novice - I would have to say that what you say does make sense, logically. I understand what you are saying, but I also understand my family's perspective on the issue as well, and the things that I have seen around that tell me that this kind of thinking doesn't work. Now please don't ban me since I have to talk about race in this thread again. First of all, my grandmother had told me that our ancestors did lead a slave revolt or something. I remember barely anything about it, that's just what they said. Secondly, there is also this "fear" aspect of exogamy, as my sociology professor calls it. You are at a higher risk of divorce if you are dating outside of your own race. You can't deny that, that's truly what's happening in this society, and that is the first problem with doing something like this. The other problem with this is the accusations that are made. If you get "too comfortable" with a white girl for instance, it can land you in criminal trouble. This has happened with Kobe Bryant in 2003, several other athletes, an incident like this occurred at UVA, and even right here in Howard County, at Mount Hebron High School. I have told you, I have a clean criminal record, and you can't read the other person's mind to know what their true intentions are about you, if it's really about love, or just to get you in trouble. If you have something like that on your criminal record, it will be harder for you to gain a house, a car, and a job. You miss out on a lot if you have something on your criminal record, and I don't want that to happen to me, because basically it scars you for life. Unfortunately, there are too many things around that tell me that society simply does not work that way, you even have a website like StormFront in existence, and their servers are hosted in the United States. They even have an international category within their forums, so these problems aren't limited only to the United States. You and Novice can have your opinions about it, but I'll have my own also. My family members simply believe that this won't work, and I can try to say the same things you are saying to them, but it won't work. They won't change their ideological thinking on the matter.

I'll ignore the other posters. (Grimmlock, Lobelia, Just Kill Me, etc)

http://www.co.ho.md.us/police/docs/t...edwithrape.pdf (here is the thing I'm referring to. It's a police report.)

Omfg, he's making Kobe Bryant out to be a victim. Damn those white girls!

And look dipshit, Bronze Member means simply that you've made enough posts to move up a level.

Diva, are you set straight now, hon?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Explore Howard: Students charged with rape released

Also, I forgot to mention this. It was later discovered that she falsified all of the allegations. I also forgot to talk about my cross country coach/teammates. I didn't find that it was the best, most conducive environment for me to be in. I was the only black kid on the team, and Jared was the other black kid on a team at a different year. There were no Mexicans or Latinos who ran cross country. I got along with Jeff just fine, but not with some of the other athletes. As a result, I didn't get that much better in cross country as a high school athlete throughout the 4 years I worked with the coaches.

Under my own self-engineered training (all of 2010 so far), I've gone from nothing to being able to run 5 miles in 31 minutes right now. That is far better than what I could have ever done in High School, under a coach's guidance. I will tell you again, it depends largely on who the person is, whether or not you could get along with him or not. Looking into the middle of 2011, by then I have a shot at actually coming first in a race and winning the race. Something you all probably could never do.

Oh sweet merciful crap.

Arright, this just isn't fun anymore...
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Thank you!!!!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Trixie - I logged on today and says "Bronze Member" below my name instead of what it said before. I guess that means I've lost my troll status, since whatever it said before that typically con notates that you are a troll.
    Don't flatter yourself; all it means is you're more long-winded than the average troll.

eta: hahaha - oops I was distracted by a phone call and was 3 minutes too late on this one.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yes!!! Adios motherfucker! take your moronic crusade elsewhere. where the slow folks go. you should fit right in!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Oh sweet merciful crap.

Oh sweet merciful crap.

Thank you.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Oh sweet merciful crap.

TY! That was nearly as good a Xmas pressie as the Dictionary of Fashion that my Secret Santa sent me..... but then again nothing is going to top that!!!

^omg.. it is so Monday! I read your sig and read it as waiting for crack-ho to adopt her baby.. duhhhhhhhhh. (the poster crack-ho)
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Alright I'm now editing this post.

Mel1973 - I edited my post, maybe you might want to consider editing your post also.

[/quote]
    Yeah, fuck you. Edit that.
    No, the post has been edited. Go take a look.
    You're like the bastard son of PB. Post bullshit, edit it, then act like everyone else is crazy. I say again: fuck you.
    Good morning everyone, I've enjoyed reading your posts. I have some clarifications and responses to make to each of your posts.

Psst. what does it say below your name now cunt? hahahahahahahaha
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information