Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: DREAM Act Failed - Crisis for America!

Don't you have to be acting white somewhere for your racist momma?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm acting white right now!

I'm wearing an ugly christmas sweater, eating a mayonnaise sandwich on wonder bread, while I listen to Gordon Lightfoot. Ya can't get much whiter than that.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    Msdeb thought they had no college education. And at least one other person out there called race too.
    i didn't call their race into anything. Unless moronism is a race, and then you are the ruler of Moron-ville.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i didn't call their race into anything. Unless moronism is a race, and then you are the ruler of Moron-ville.
    I know that. You simply thought they weren't educated. They have a college level education system there too, even though it's only one university. Not hundreds like there are in America.

I thought you quit?
    I quit trying to argue in any meaningful kind of way but I'm not above hanging around & throwing rocks.

And um, THANK YOU shedevilang for explaining what went over the boy's head. I never ONCE said that Will and Bruce came over here illegally.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

So your gay dads are educated, you're only black sometimes, you are extremely racist, and it sounds like English isn't your first language in half of your posts. I hate you more than I've hated anyone in a very long time. I hate you more than I hate Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus. Please go jump off a building that's tall enough to kill you but short enough to where you can't enjoy the breeze on the way down. That's the only way non-native immigrants (wow that phrase) will have any freedom!!! Do it!!!
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

This douche reminds me of truckfucker.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Hit By Ban Bus!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W-vrhCsoCI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Well, since we're all so persistent as Obama says in that video, go ahead and keep eating that sandwich Ben. I will keep on replying to this topic. The failure of this act is the biggest disappointment of the year, and if you don't like it, go kiss an immigrant's butthole.

DREAM Act Failure "Biggest Disappointment" of the Year - Fox News Latino

"Obama said that these children grow up like other kids in America, only to find themselves under a "shadow of fear" through no fault of their own."

"In a press conference on Wednesday that touted the accomplishments of the so-called Lame Duck session of Congress, President Barack Obama spoke about the importance of immigration reform and reiterated that the failure to pass the DREAM Act may be his "biggest disappointment."

TX GOP official opposes Jewish House speaker, wants a true Christian

Also view that post on that thread that's related to this. I'm sure you'd all be retaliating against what Olivia said.

Oh for fuck's sake. You are not smart, so quit acting like you are. It's not fooling anybody. And your little insults make no sense, so just... ugh, go away!!!

How long do we have, guys? Three weeks until the spring semester? Four? Will we have to keep dealing with this asshole that long?

And by the way, Keanu is eating a cupcake in my avatar. A motherfucking CUPCAKE.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

20something wtf pages went on for days.

mikesandy seems really eager about his topics which is cool. But man, you have got to learn the difference between objective and subjective. And before you define those 2 words for me, I'll let you in on a little secret. I own a dictionary. So no need, k?

Do you know that Mel (i think) told you that you QUOTED someone who doesn't know the difference between to, two, and too and their and there and pointed out that of course THAT PERSON thought YOU were smart. You didn't even read what she wrote but copped to making a typo of your own and then gave us the run down on the differences between they're, their, and there. You missed her point completely, failed to comprehend what she wrote and then taught us grade school English class. A three-pointer!

It's the same w/Grimm. He was joking with you. He doesn't care about the format of some supposed blog you're going to copy and paste your posts to. Hence (to steal your word), when Grimm called you humorless.

Maybe it's time to just CHILL. Or is that white of me to say? After all, like witchcurlgirl mentioned, Christmas is the time of year when we carve the traditional Christmas mayonnaise and potato chip sandwich. In my family, tater chips and hot sauce is for special occasions only. Afterwards we'll watch a little NASCAR and wonder why the whole damn room smells like wet dog. (You do finally know you are racist, right?)

By the way you made no point about having a deeper understanding of this DREAM Act. I agree with the majority of the poster comments in this thread regarding the topic. If an illegal immigrant, sorry NON NATIVE IMMIGRANT, is destined to do something great with their life won't they do it no matter what country they come from? They can only do that in the United States of America? How come? But your parents apparently came here legally, then your mom GAVE BIRTH TO YOU ON AMERICAN SOIL which makes you automatically an American citizen so how exactly would this DREAM Act have ever benefited you even if it happened a long time ago? I don't get it.

It is sad that children who had no say in the matter be sent back to their birth country. Of course it is, but that's just it, it's SAD but they are still doing something ILLEGAL. Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Sorry, it's just not.

[TX GOP official opposes Jewish House speaker, wants a true Christian

Also view that post on that thread that's related to this. I'm sure you'd all be retaliating against what Olivia said.

We wouldn't be retaliating against what Olivia said. Perhaps we'd be refuting it or reiterating it, but not retaliating against it.

I will keep on replying to this topic. The failure of this act is the biggest disappointment of the year, and if you don't like it, go kiss an immigrant's butthole.
    You first. You seem to have your head up your ass so start there.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; December 24th, 2010 at 08:48 AM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Why should people that come here illegally, get to jump in front of people that have been waiting years to come legally?

Yes, they are criminals, they became that when they came here illegally. It is illegal for them to work and live here, so that makes them criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    20something wtf pages went on for days.

mikesandy seems really eager about his topics which is cool. But man, you have got to learn the difference between objective and subjective. And before you define those 2 words for me, I'll let you in on a little secret. I own a dictionary. So no need, k?

Do you know that Mel (i think) told you that you QUOTED someone who doesn't know the difference between to, two, and too and their and there and pointed out that of course THAT PERSON thought YOU were smart. You didn't even read what she wrote but copped to making a typo of your own and then gave us the run down on the differences between they're, their, and there. You missed her point completely, failed to comprehend what she wrote and then taught us grade school English class. A three-pointer!

It's the same w/Grimm. He was joking with you. He doesn't care about the format of some supposed blog you're going to copy and paste your posts to. Hence (to steal your word), when Grimm called you humorless.

Maybe it's time to just CHILL. Or is that white of me to say? After all, like witchcurlgirl mentioned, Christmas is the time of year when we carve the traditional Christmas mayonnaise and potato chip sandwich. In my family, tater chips and hot sauce is for special occasions only. Afterwards we'll watch a little NASCAR and wonder why the whole damn room smells like wet dog. (You do finally know you are racist, right?)

By the way you made no point about having a deeper understanding of this DREAM Act. I agree with the majority of the poster comments in this thread regarding the topic. If an illegal immigrant, sorry NON NATIVE IMMIGRANT, is destined to do something great with their life won't they do it no matter what country they come from? They can only do that in the United States of America? How come? But your parents apparently came here legally, then your mom GAVE BIRTH TO YOU ON AMERICAN SOIL which makes you automatically an American citizen so how exactly would this DREAM Act have ever benefited you even if it happened a long time ago? I don't get it.

It is sad that children who had no say in the matter be sent back to their birth country. Of course it is, but that's just it, it's SAD but they are still doing something ILLEGAL. Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Sorry, it's just not.
    BRAVA, but I fear your very logical and common sensical reply will fall on childish, immature and wikipedia-obsessed ears.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ok, no need then.

To your second point, I don’t think that ever happened in the topic. It wasn’t about “to”, the number 2, or “too”. It never came up. You are right that I did explain the difference between they’re, their and there. A lot of people that exist can do that. If you had looked at the other thread similar to this created by “purple rain”, you would see that his opinions about immigration were unpopular (my opinions are also unpopular) with most of the GR community.

No, It’s not white for you to just say chill. I do have to admit now, I made a poor choice of words there when I mentioned about acting white. It was the first thing that came into my head and I just impulsively decided to say it. But if you just think about it, Penn State isn’t the best place for me to go to school. The other thing I’d like to mention was about the stuff I’ve been saying on here. It’s as if some of you feel that I’m too young or simply shouldn’t be making the claims about the act that I have made, or you simply believe that just because I’m in community college and growing up, you should limit what I say since some people here are a few years older than I am. I’m sure you are aware that our country runs on Free Speech. Free Speech means that you can say anything you’d like without serious consequence. If the UCLA professor created a screen name called “kentwong” and was arguing on here, the reactions on GR would be the same, regardless of the fact that he’s Asian. That’s why Australia can’t shut down Encyclopedia Dramatica because the site’s servers are in the United States, and the US has a free speech law enacted in place, so Australia’s laws would have no effect.

I temporarily took down the site by creating a DOS attack, Denial-of-Service. I will not get into more depth about it since I don't think you would understand the technical jargon I would talk about.

You’ve asked me to go deeper with discussing this act, and so I will. Part of the reason there is this wave of hate and despair with Mexico is that you know that there is drug violence and cartels that occur around the Mexican border. There are also tunnels below the ground which are miles long, where some Mexicans live and carry out suspicious activities. That’s why some of you all are stating that they’re simply illegals, partially for that reason. You all know that, and the politicians that voted against the act are obsessed about that fact.

To the last part of your reply, the United States is right next to their country. Since you want them to avoid the United States, what do you expect them to do? Perform a herculean task such as building a boat and sailing to England, Australia or Japan to gain legal status in their country? They can’t get to Canada either because the United States is in between Canada and Mexico. Lastly, I did mention that it was still not simple for us to get into America. My grandmother did have to battle for a while to get clearance to enter the country. Again, all of that happened in 1988. I argue about it because think about it, I could have been born in 1987 instead of 1991 and I’d be classified as illegal as well, according to you.

Ben, don’t challenge me on my intelligence. If I wasn’t smart, I would have a criminal record, and I’d always be driving 75 MPH on a 55 MPH highway and think that nothing would happen with the police. I have nothing on my criminal record, because I haven’t been convicted of a crime, and I’m the offspring of parents who are immigrants, who also don’t have anything on their criminal record.
    Last edited by mikesandy; December 24th, 2010 at 05:23 PM.

1) everybody knows wtf a denial of service attack is, it's the most basic thing you can arrange. It's glorified flooding. It doesn't make you |33t

2) people will challenge you on your intelligence when you display the inability to use large words properly or in the correct context.

the rest, tl;dr. Yawn.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information