Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: DREAM Act Failed - Crisis for America!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    I won't PM you. But there was a "brown" girl at the Baltimore 10 Miler that really liked me after the race. She made her self open to me. I'll PM you telling you more about it. And again, I'm not being racist here. She wasn't white, nor black. She was brown. She might have been among one of the immigrants who was able to gain legal citizenship to reside in the United States.
    Wow. That is amazing! You must be very, very special for that to happen.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I believe the brown girl was probably hoping to get some of mike's seed so she could get herself an anchor baby.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well, that won't happen. Sex is nasty and immoral and will give you a gross disease every single time you do it.

Its so dangerous, you could break a vaginal wall or something. As if.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    No - I just see a very immature ass who has a history on the net.
    " + artTitle.replace("-","") + " - " + "The Diamondback" + " - " + "News" + "

What about Steve Glickman? Even though the commenters say he looks like a tool, he could propose great policies that benefit the minorities and everyone else who needs to obtain a college education.

And Lobelia, it depends on who it's with. Just be extremely safe, have health insurance, and you'll be fine.

Glickman can propose the cure for cancer but it will not change the fact that you are an immature ass on internet.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I won't PM you. But there was a "brown" girl at the Baltimore 10 Miler that really liked me after the race. She made her self open to me. I'll PM you telling you more about it. And again, I'm not being racist here. She wasn't white, nor black. She was brown. She might have been among one of the immigrants who was able to gain legal citizenship to reside in the United States.
    You're not a very bright troll, are you?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    You're not a very bright troll, are you?
    Thank you for correcting me. I didn't edit the post completely. Also, I ended up on ED because they made a parody out of the Virginia Tech shooting massacre. A minority shot 34 people, and it made the news. Encyclopedia Dramatica was also on the news too, and because of my great computer skills, I decided to hack the website. That was during my Sophmore year of High School.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/fchsjames

Just talk to this guy, he's friends with me and ED attacked him too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encyclopedia_Dramatica

http://www.shutdowned.org/

And Lobelia, it depends on who it's with. Just be extremely safe, have health insurance, and you'll be fine.
    Really? So all these years that I've been fucking with abandon, I've been WRONG? I thought I was a PROPER whore!!!

Thank you for correcting me. I didn't edit the post completely. Also, I ended up on ED because they made a parody out of the Virginia Tech shooting massacre. A minority shot 34 people, and it made the news. Encyclopedia Dramatica was also on the news too, and because of my great computer skills, I decided to hack the website. That was during my Sophmore year of High School.
    Did you forget the part where you failed?

A minority shot 34 people, and it made the news.

It would have made the news if a white anglo saxon protestant male had shot 34 people too, so I'm not sure why you insist on bringing race into every post you make.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Austrailian Law Enforcement will eventually succeed in shutting the site down.

Sickipedia: bid to shut offensive 'encyclopedia dramatica'

And witchcurlgirl, it was an Asian guy that shot 34 people in 2007. Cho Seung Hui was his name. He suffered from too much racism and torment at VA Tech. This prompted him to start up the massacre.

And witchcurlgirl, it was an Asian guy that shot 34 people. Cho Seung Hui was his name. He suffered from too much racism and torment at VA Tech. This prompted him to start up the massacre.
    Or he was just fucking crazy. Sort of like you.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post

After being butthurt, Mike Sandy read up on CSIII and got 79/89 on his comp science test (whatever that means, I assume the 89 was after the SpEd curve). He then believed he hacked the shit out of Encyclopedia Dramatica. In truth, he wasn't getting the main page because his internets were broken. He was so proud of his achievements, though, that he sent us a lulzy screenshot through facebook, then later bitched that the site "sucked balls" so bad it wasn't worth hacking.
    He tried to hack ED. Why'd you want to do that Mike Sandy?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Or he was just fucking crazy. Sort of like you.
    No it's not. It's about his shyness and other people's perception of his accent, which they thought was strange.

"Chris Davids, a Virginia Tech student who graduated with Cho from Westfield High School in Chantilly, Va., in 2003, recalled that Cho almost never opened his mouth and would ignore attempts to strike up a conversation."

"Once, in an English class, the teacher had the students read aloud and, when it was Cho’s turn, he just looked down in silence, Davids recalled in an interview with The Associated Press."

Ex-classmates say gunman was bullied - U.S. news - Crime & courts - Massacre at Virginia Tech - msnbc.com

Also, here are the reviews for Virginia Tech. Posters are still complaining about rednecks, ignorant white frat kids, etc.

http://www.studentsreview.com/VA/VTU_comments.html

Thread Information