Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree4054Likes

Thread: Do we still want to talk about this Trump thing?

Source: SF Gate

There's more in the L.A. Times, but I can't access that.

Letter to San Jose mosque threatens genocide: ‘pack your bags’

By Kimberly Veklerov

Photo: Google Maps / Evergreen Islamic Center

The Evergreen Islamic Center in San Jose received a hate-filled letter this week.

San Jose police initiated an investigation after a mosque in the city received a letter threatening that President-elect Donald Trump will “do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews.”
    Authorities were alerted to the letter Thursday night after the imam at the Evergreen Islamic Center on Ruby Avenue found it in the mail. The letter called the recipients “children of Satan” and “vile and filthy people.”
    Investigators are treating it as a “hate-motivated incident,” said Sgt. Enrique Garcia, spokesman for the San Jose Police Department.
    “There’s a new sheriff in town — President Donald Trump,” the letter said. “He’s going to cleanse America and make it shine again. And, he’s going to start with you Muslims.”

“You Muslims would be wise to pack your bags,” the note continued.
    Faisal Yazadi, president of the mosque’s board of directors, said he hoped the letter’s sender would engage in a conversation with their community.
    “Our doors are never locked,” he said. “I hope that person knows that we’re more than happy to have a dialogue. Hopefully, we learn a thing or two from him or her, and he or she learns something from us.”
    Despite never having previously dealt with such an incident at the mosque, Yazadi said the outpouring of support from Police Chief Eddie Garcia, city officials, neighbors, a Catholic bishop and the NAACP made him feel unfazed by the hateful letter.
    “Without their support I don’t think I’d be talking to you so strongly now,” he said.
    The anti-Muslim message comes amid a local and national rise in hate crimes. In San Francisco, police have seen a 10 percent increase in crimes motivated by racism, sexism and other prejudices. After the election, California Attorney General and incoming U.S. Senator Kamala Harris sent a bulletin to police agencies outlining laws surrounding hate crimes because of the statewide uptick.

Photo: Peter Fimrite / The Chronicle / /

San Jose Police Chief Eddie Garcia on Wednesday, August 24, 2016.

San Jose Police Chief Eddie Garcia on Wednesday, August 24, 2016.

Zahra Billoo, executive director of the Bay Area chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said Trump’s campaign promises and rhetoric made some of his supporters validated in their Islamophobic views. Billoo said she was grateful for the fast police response over the holiday weekend and that the letter was “just words,” rather than violence.
    “In some ways it’s a threat from the individual,” she said. “But in other ways it attempts to threaten the community through the power of the presidency.”

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Everyone needs to get familiar with some of the contestants that won the beauty contest, I mean the super smart outsiders that Trump is bringing to Washington.

National Security Advisor:

Michael Flynn (Disgraced former General)

Attorney General:

Jeff Sessions (Alabama Senator)

Director of the Office of Management and Budget:

Tom Coburn (Former Oklahoma Senator)

Director of the Environmental Protection Agency:

Myron Ebell (Lobbyist for Climate Change Deniers)

CIA Director:

Mike Pompeo (Congressman who was elected thanks to The Tea Party)

Domestic Policy Advisor

Ken Blackwell (Former Ohio Secretary of State)

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Election Fraud Complaint Filed As More People Voted Than Total Voters In 4 Wisconsin Precincts

By Jason Easley on Sat, Nov 26th, 2016 at 1:19 pm
    An election fraud complaint has been filed with the Wisconsin Elections Commission after it was uncovered that more people voted in the presidential race than the total number of votes in 4 precincts in Wisconsin.

An election fraud complaint has been filed with the Wisconsin Elections Commission after it was uncovered that more people voted in the presidential race than the total number of votes in 4 precincts in Wisconsin.The Democratic Coalition Against Trump announced the complaint in a statement, “The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed an Election Fraud complaint with the Wisconsin Elections Commission on Saturday afternoon regarding four separate precincts located within Outagamie County, WI. According to local reports, there were four precincts in Hortonville, Cicero, Bear Creek, and Grand Chute, where it was reported that more people had voted in the presidential race, than had voted overall. The discrepancy, which was attributed by local officials to human error, added over 1,000 votes to Donald Trump which were then taken away when the official election results were posted. The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed the Election Fraud complaint to urge the Wisconsin Elections Commission to look into these precincts to investigate this vote padding as intentional fraud, as opposed to a clerical error.”It appears that there may have been some classic examples of vote padding happening in Wisconsin. When a reliably blue state in recent presidential elections suddenly shifts to red by the smallest of margins, it should raise some concerns. The state has removed nearly 5,000 votes from Trump’s lead over due to human error.“When you have not one, but four separate precincts reporting that more people voted for president than voted overall, that should not be treated as a clerical error, but rather as a coordinated attempt to commit widespread election fraud,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Coalition. “The Wisconsin Elections Commission should not look into just these precincts, but into every other precinct in the state where there was a discrepancy,” Dworkin added.The state should be looking into every vote in every precinct because this level of error is unprecedented. The numbers aren’t adding up in Wisconsin. As more irregularities are found in the totals scrutiny should be increased.Voters deserve to have their questions answered, and the best way to verify the integrity of the nation’s elections is with a full audit and recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Election Fraud Complaint Filed As More People Voted Than Total Voters In 4 Wisconsin Precincts

HWBL, Mivvi21 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Christ on a cracker. Seeing it all neatly laid out is horrifying.

Next person who says to me "let's just give him a chance" is gonna get a chance at a fat lip.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

It's wonderful that he's putting so much thought into this process.

REVEALED: How Trump spent Thanksgiving 'asking members of the Mar-A-Lago club whether he should pick Romney or Giuliani to be Secretary of State'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3975210/Donald-Trump-unable-choose-secretary-state.html
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Donald Trump Has Attended Only Two Intelligence Briefings - NBC News

President-elect Donald Trump has had only two intelligence briefings since he won the election more than two weeks ago, intelligence sources told NBC News on Wednesday — a much lower number than his predecessors had and fewer even than Vice President-elect Mike Pence.

A senior intelligence official cautioned that it was too early to gauge the significance of Trump's sparse briefing schedule, given that he is in the middle of his transition process.

But the news, first reported by The Washington Post, will likely fuel critics who've questioned Trump's knowledge of foreign affairs and national security issues.

While a team of intelligence analysts remains ready and waiting to deliver briefings to the president-elect, sources told NBC News that he has accepted them only twice. Instead, Trump has turned the briefings down to focus on meetings with potential Cabinet members, media executives and business associates.

Pence, on the other hand, has received the briefings nearly every day, the sources said.

The President's Daily Brief is a document that includes top-secret information and is meant to provide presidents-elect with an overview of security developments and the workings of the U.S. intelligence community and defense apparatus.

It could offer Trump an opportunity to study up on foreign policy, a key issue in which his lack of knowledge during the campaign drew criticism even from Republicans and prompted a number of GOP national security experts to speak out against him and sign letters denouncing him.

During the campaign, Trump showed a lack of understanding of basic foreign policy concepts, and he was at separate times unable to distinguish between the Iranian Quds Force and the Kurdish people or to define the nuclear triad.

In an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt, Trump was unable to distinguish between Hamas, the Sunni militant group in Gaza, and Hezbollah, the Shiite group in Lebanon and Syria.

At the time, Trump told Hewitt that he'd learn the difference "when it's appropriate," and boasted, "I will know more about it than you know."

"And believe me, it won't take me long," he added.
    panic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    It's wonderful that he's putting so much thought into this process.

REVEALED: How Trump spent Thanksgiving 'asking members of the Mar-A-Lago club whether he should pick Romney or Giuliani to be Secretary of State'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3975210/Donald-Trump-unable-choose-secretary-state.html
    You know, your typical family Thanksgiving go-around-the-table discussion.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

My guess is that he's not seriously thinking of selecting Mitt, just aiming for public humiliation.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

There is no way he's selecting Mittens, he's actually qualified for the job.

Pence, on the other hand, has received the briefings nearly every day, the sources said.
    This tells me everything I need to know...
    Beeyotch, twitchy2.0 and kasippu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    There is no way he's selecting Mittens, he's actually qualified for the job.

This tells me everything I need to know...

It really does.

It's frightening that I'm actually pulling for Mitt. Christ, look what I've become!!
    HWBL, Trixie, twitchy2.0 and 2 others like this.

Trump's people are back to bashing Romney, so he's probably out of favor again.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally
    3:30 PM - 27 Nov 2016

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

It would have been much easier for me to win the so-called popular vote than the Electoral College in that I would only campaign in 3 or 4--
    3:34 PM - 27 Nov 2016

C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Hey Orangina, 525 vs 13 is a landslide.

Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information