Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree4054Likes

Thread: Do we still want to talk about this Trump thing?

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'll go. I have always wanted to live on a tropical island.
    Unfortunately those have governments too and they can be pretty bad! Hence why this racist needs to be controlled. The world doesn't need another dictator and he is pretty much paving his way with his little team and making therseunconstitutional proposals. How is he still allowed to be the president if he doesn't even acknowledge these???
    BITTER and panic like this.

When Ivanka was a kid, she got frustrated because she couldn’t set up a lemonade stand in Trump Tower. “We had no such advantages,” she writes, meaning, in this case, an ordinary home on an ordinary street. She and her brothers finally tried to sell lemonade at their summer place in Connecticut, but their neighborhood was so ritzy that there was no foot traffic. “As good fortune would have it, we had a bodyguard that summer,” she writes. They persuaded their bodyguard to buy lemonade, and then their driver, and then the maids, who “dug deep for their spare change.” The lesson, she says, is that the kids “made the best of a bad situation.” In another early business story, she and her brothers made fake Native American arrowheads, buried them in the woods, dug them up while playing with their friends, and sold the arrowheads to their friends for five dollars each.

Ivanka Trump’s Terrible Book Helps Explain the Trump-Family Ethos - The New Yorker

To be fair: democracy has always been overrated, ironically because the majority gets its way. In many discussions about the subject in which people tend to idealize democracy, sooner or later somebody brings up the fact that being a majority doesn't necessarily mean you're right (unless of course you're Hillary and your opponent is an ignorant, racist, orange cheetoh who "wins" through an artificial system). Hitler was chosen in a democratic process, so how right was the majority then? And "majority" in his case meant that his party had more votes than any other participating parties.

43,9% for the NSDAP in the 1933 election was the best result any party had ever had in the Republic of Weimar from 1919 to 1933[3] (second best was 37,8% for the Social Democrats immediately after WWI)[4]. Governments were habitually formed without any democratic basis at all, so the result of the 1933 election might have looked like a step forward.

So,since Hitler and the NSDAP had more votes than any other party during the Republic of Weimar and governed on the basis of a law that had been passed by the absolute majority of the parliament is seems reasonable to conclude that he was indeed democratically elected.
    Source: Was Hitler democratically elected? | Die Beste Aller Zeiten
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy".- Super Hans

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    It's vice versa in my state. Rural voters who wanted Trump aren't represented at all in Oregon. Which is why the EC needs to be proportionally divided between candidates. The all or nothing system is super fucked up as it does NOT represent the will of the people. It also doesn't allow anything other than the major two parties (eg Perot got 19 million votes and 0 EC votes).

My husband found the coffee shop video earlier today. Wow, that woman is something else. Who does that to anyone? What did her parents do to her when they were raising her?!
    I still believe it needs a make over because as me and you are both pointing out votes are not counting for shit no matter what they tell you on televisi8on commercials when they beg you to vote. EC is broken.
    panic likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'm hoping against hope that he and Pence will be booted out of office before their term is up.
    Mivvi21, panic and Brah like this.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

Then what do we get? That idiot Paul Ryan. We are so fucked no matter what for at least the next four years.

Love the pics of Mitt Romney right after he got done kissing the ring and sucking the dick.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    So Donald is at 3 weeks a president elect with no press conference. He is apparently too busy tweeting. And his mouthpieces are all over CNN, etc. telling us how he's a man of the people, communicating with the American people who all adore him via social media, since he's so hip and modern. These shit stains are still trying to support the LIE that where millions of people who illegally voted.

They either try to spin his tweets as 100% accurate and truthful, and the crooked media is trying to spin what he says. Or else brush it off as people are taking things too seriously, can't a guy joke around?

Still not taking national security briefings. Fucking clown. He's met with 70 people to fill positions. And we are supposed to be impressed. Hey assclown and sycophants, you should have had at least a few of these people decided and lined up or at least in mind BEFORE you decided to throw your old fat face into the race.
    Don's "unconventional".
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Romney is an asshole sellout.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

I bet you can smell Trump cock breath in that tacky apartment building lobby with all the sucking going on.
    BITTER, Mivvi21, gas_chick and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    I bet you can smell Trump cock breath in that tacky apartment building lobby with all the sucking going on.
    Ugg...that was a disturbing visual that I DID NOT NEED. Thanks a lot, Annie B!

I'm starting to think that the Republicans had this shit all planned months, even years ago. It wouldn't surprise me - they are that immoral. All of these Republicans even speaking out against Trump and he STILL wins? Something isn't right. They planned this.
    HWBL, Mivvi21, Alysheba and 1 others like this.

Isn't it ironic that all these damned, rightwing, racist, corrupt asshat "I love America" patriots are the ones who will take the US to its grave?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I do wonder what would have happened if low energy Jeb Bush had been nominated instead of the bloated diminutive-handed thin skinned snake oil salesman. The lethargic shrub wouldn't have rallied up the racists, bigots, sexists, self-hating women and alt-right nazis to come out from under their rocks like the orange turd did. Clinton may have had the win "the polls" said she was supposed to.

Kim Kardashian is apparently worth $150M so it's not a stretch that enough Americans are stupid enough to vote in a loud "flashy" huckster. I could see a long con...
    Mivvi21 likes this.

What it really comes down to is that this is all the fault of the creators of The Real World. See what you started, assholes?

Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information