Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Democrats adding 500 Billion in pork to bailout bill

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ That's the thing, I really believe what most of you do, I just like getting a rise out of some posters, just because it is so easy. I like to bring out the snappy, drawers to far up in the ass crack comments.
    I get a kick out of this place, because of the simplistic assumption that if there are only two POV's.....Dem or Repub....

and how some seem to think that I don't really like Obama I must be a McCain supporter....as if those were the only choices in this world.

Or that if you think both parties are crooked and slimy, you're right wing......

But if I gave a shit what others thought about me, I would be a different person than I am....

Bychance can say whatever she likes.....doesn't matter to me in the slightest. Just adds to the circus.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ I agree with it all.

I hate it when people dig in so deeply that they can no longer see the real world around them and close themselves off from possibly learning something new.

You can use all the lables you want; conservative, liberal, right wing, left wing, republican, democrat, black, white, male or female . These labels keep us apart. The reality is that we all have a lot more in common if we take the time to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hate it when people dig in so deeply that they can no longer see the real world around them and close themselves off from possibly learning something new.

You can use all the lables you want; conservative, liberal, right wing, left wing, republican, democrat, black, white, male or female . These labels keep us apart. The reality is that we all have a lot more in common if we take the time to listen.
    excellent post.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Well, if this financial crisis worsens we'll all be forced to work together to get through it and stop blaming the other side..

^^ LOL - if it gets much worse we will indeed be forced to learn more about each other and work together because we'll all be living together in the same house!

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Yeah and helping each other grow beans and corn in the front yard while preventing the kids from fighting over the last mushy apple in the empty fridge.

Hey, I'll help shoe your horse if you can teach me how to brew booze from leftovers.

Good thing I have all those MASH episodes. We can take a close look at how they set up the still.
    Last edited by sluce; September 24th, 2008 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Heaven forbid some GRers hold a different opinion than the rest! OH THE HORROR!!!!!
    Let's not start with this 'my opinion isn't respected or acknowledged' crap again. Nobody has a problem with people having differing opinions. If everybody agreed all of the time things would get pretty boring.

Exactly. People in this country need to understand that we have to learn to work together more, otherwise we're screwed anyway, no matter who becomes president.
    Last edited by kingcap72; September 24th, 2008 at 12:35 PM.

^^ LOL - if it gets much worse we will indeed be forced to learn more about each other and work together because we'll all be living together in the same house!
    Digging through the garbage together!!

If I come across an old half-eaten sandwich or a dead rat, I'll share it with a liberal, conservative, apolitical person, whoever is hungry too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information