Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrat congressman from Brooklyn calls Obama timid, says he's not leading at all

Elite Member

We haven't had a good set of balls since good old Ronny
    Old Ronny started this era where the rich get richer and the rest of us get screwed. Not to mention his environmental record (or lack thereof), his abyssmal record on civil rights, his court appointees that have led to a generation or more on regressive policies, and his union bashing.
    Tea baggers want to fight the Man because the Man doesn't look like them.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ then alas we haven't had a good set of balls since....... John Adams - now there was some balls, however tiny and wrinkled they might have been

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    oh pah-leeze does such a human exist today? The political corruption deballs a man the second he takes any office. They all start out with such high expatiations and so did Obama - his wide eyed "I'm going to save you all" how could he know just how f'ed this country is? To get his watered down, pissed on Health Care bill passed he had to promise oil drilling to the republicans even though it was against all he said and promised to the environmentalist. The job is killing him.

I didn't vote for him but I'm cheering for him.

I have always voted republican.. I voted for McCain who darn near bored me into a coma everytime he spoke. AND darn you McCain for making me vote for Palin - I hate killing animals.

Screw them all. None of them cares about Americans. All they care about is whose party is on the bill when it gets passed.

We haven't had a good set of balls since good old Ronny.. which is why were are in this constant flushing toilet bowl.
    If he didn't know how screwed up this country is, he had no business running in the first place. But see, I figured that out anyway because of how relatively inexperienced he was/is, and the minimal experience he did have was in Chicago of all places.....not exactly known for being the most honest or ethical political sector, is it?
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by visitor42 View Post
    Old Ronny started this era where the rich get richer and the rest of us get screwed. Not to mention his environmental record (or lack thereof), his abyssmal record on civil rights, his court appointees that have led to a generation or more on regressive policies, and his union bashing.

And don't forget amnesty for illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    And don't forget amnesty for illegals.
    And support for gun control (when he was leaving office).

^^^^Yeah, only after HE got shot, lol.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    If he didn't know how screwed up this country is, he had no business running in the first place. But see, I figured that out anyway because of how relatively inexperienced he was/is, and the minimal experience he did have was in Chicago of all places.....not exactly known for being the most honest or ethical political sector, is it?
    He thought people would be behind him. He thought he would walk into office and get us a health care plan - that was going to be on his monument some day. President Obama in bronze on the monument grounds with a plaque that said "The president who FINALLY got us a health care plan" He forgot the part where you have to scratch backs and water your plan to put parts into the plan that would make others happy. He made promises to everyone with his charming voice that even Bill Clinton envied.

Our country is so messed up right now I don't think anyone could do a better job. We need health care, we need jobs, we need a stable economy, we need to get rid of unions.. we need all sorts of stuff but it's not going to happen because Obama is a democrat and when we get a republican president nothing is going to happen because he isn't a democrat. It's like the dog chasing it's tail.. just going round and round

Pfft, he sold out the health care plan to the insurance industries and corporations. That was the first thing he did: backroom deals to benefit the sharks.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Pfft, he sold out the health care plan to the insurance industries and corporations. That was the first thing he did: backroom deals to benefit the sharks.
    you pfft'ed me!

they all sell out, always have sold out....... I'm jaded these days, I'm no longer a republican, and I won't be a democrat. Think I'll start my own party, I'll call it "pissed"

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

well he is the antichrist afterall, here to lead us all into the rapture in 2012!

Elite Member

^^ then alas we haven't had a good set of balls since....... John Adams - now there was some balls, however tiny and wrinkled they might have been
    I like the John Adams who was the heart and soul behind the Declaration. John Adams as President? Not so much. He gave us the Alien and Sedition Acts and wanted a huge amount of power.
    Tea baggers want to fight the Man because the Man doesn't look like them.

He thought people would be behind him. He thought he would walk into office and get us a health care plan - that was going to be on his monument some day. President Obama in bronze on the monument grounds with a plaque that said "The president who FINALLY got us a health care plan" He forgot the part where you have to scratch backs and water your plan to put parts into the plan that would make others happy. He made promises to everyone with his charming voice that even Bill Clinton envied.

Our country is so messed up right now I don't think anyone could do a better job. We need health care, we need jobs, we need a stable economy, we need to get rid of unions.. we need all sorts of stuff but it's not going to happen because Obama is a democrat and when we get a republican president nothing is going to happen because he isn't a democrat. It's like the dog chasing it's tail.. just going round and round
    Really, that was his first mistake: not really listening to all of the people who DID NOT WANT his health care plan as he had described, just as he isn't listening to the people who want the borders sealed and who do not want people in high positions of power who advocate for a major redistribution of wealth. He only got in because of the independents and they didn't all vote for him b/c of the health care issue anyway.

1) Universal healthcare is a right. Selling it out to corporations to rape you further is not. That was his first mistake. Secondly, why would he listen to the people who didn't vote for him in the first place?

2) Sealing the borders with what, a giant fence circling the entire nation?

3) Major redistribution of wealth? What, like the last 40 years where the wealth has been stripped from the poor and middle class and concentrated in the top 2% of the nation?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ I agree with you to a point. I would like a health care program for AMERICANS not for those who visit, get care and then go back "home"
    As stated we have had insurance, always but now for the last few months we are without. The grass isn't so pretty over here and it's scary. Go to the doctors and they find something in your breast - you find yourself dreading the cost more than the out come.

Thing is Obamas plan might have started out OK. I have never met anyone who truly ever knew what his plan was because it got picked apart before the publics eyes got to see it. But so far we have not had one president get a health care bill passed. We need affordable health care insurance. Health care is such a rip off in this country.

I didn't vote for Obama but somebody did and world leaders seemed to want to believe in him and give him a chance... woo hoo he was going to make a change - it takes more than the president to make a change in this country. Again no one wants anything done unless it has their party signature on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    1) Universal healthcare is a right. Selling it out to corporations to rape you further is not. That was his first mistake. Secondly, why would he listen to the people who didn't vote for him in the first place?

2) Sealing the borders with what, a giant fence circling the entire nation?

3) Major redistribution of wealth? What, like the last 40 years where the wealth has been stripped from the poor and middle class and concentrated in the top 2% of the nation?
    No, universal healthcare is not a RIGHT. It may very well be a social good but that doesn't make it a right. I mean, we need all kinds of things to survive but we all have to pay our rent/mortgage and buy our own food and clothing don't we? I'll starve without food but I don't have a RIGHT to just walk into Food Lion and take what I want because I want it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information