Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Deconstruction of 9/11 attack on Pentagon lends credence to official story being fake

Default Re: Deconstruction of 9/11 attack on Pentagon lends credence to official story being fake

Why do you always, ALWAYS ask that question about anything I bring up?

"This burger sucks"

"Why don't you do something about it?"

"I hate Bush"

"The universe is imploding."

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Deconstruction of 9/11 attack on Pentagon lends credence to official story being fake

Be careful of destiny-based thinking, i.e. trying to prove a theory about a known thing by everything leading up to it that you already know and not taking into account random factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushy
    Grimmlok, if you really feel 9/11 was a sham, why don't you do something about it?
    That's what this thread is about, trying to dissect a terrible event that has affected all of us. What do you want him to do? Overthrow the Bush admin?

We each do what we can.

What do you want him to do? Overthrow the Bush admin?
    Oh, if I had the ability I would have done so already.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

after viewing the film Loose Change and other associated documentaries/websites I've come to my sickening conclusion that the U.S. was not only 100% involved in the 9-11 the attacks but also 100% behind them.

I wonder to what degree other members on this board think the U.S. was involved in those attacks.

I'm going to have to read this entire thread when

1) It's earlier in the day

2) I am not under the influence of anything other than caffeine.

I will say, however, that a few years ago I would have pooh-poohed this type of thinking, & considered it typical of conspiracy theory ravings.

Can't say that anymore.

It reminds me of the Kennedy assasination, & how anyone who questioned the Warren Report was written off as lunatic fringe.

Regarding the Pentagon, there is another grassy knoll here.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    I'm going to have to read this entire thread .
    Do that, and make sure you check out all the links too. As I've said, I am usually very sceptical about conspiracy theories but there are too many gaping holes in the 9/11 story. People say we should 'respect the dead' and meekly accept the official line but I say the dead deserve better than that if there has been some kind of Govt collusion and/or coverup.

The bigger question is why the US Govt would go to such extreme lengths (and at such human cost) to pursue an mysterious agenda that must involve much more than finding an excuse to invade Iraq and line Halliburton's pockets forever more. I guess we are moving into the murky world of New World Order conspiracies, the Illuminati etc etc which IS mostly paranoid crackpotism IMO. If these people wanted to take over the world for some reason (and if they are already effectively in charge, why the continued secrecy?) they surely have the resources to do so without resorting to this kind of diversionary tactic.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

what the hell is HE GOING to do if it is a conspiracy?
    That has to be the stupidest thing..I have ever heard..what do you expect him to walk in the house and scream.."CONSPIRACY!"? Nice, try.

Anyways what I was always confused about...did anyone actually KNOW anyone that worked over in the pentagon, or hear any stories..or get something on film when it crashed? Cause i mean after the tqowers were hit ...there were cameras everywhere...the whole thing is so difficult to grasp.

I mean say if ...it is a conspiracy..then why? And who?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

A*O

Another 'hole'. When the twin towers were hit there was a LOT of amateur video or still pic footage, some of it coincidental, of the planes actually hitting. The only (but I'm happy to be corrected) footage released of the Pentagon being hit is some security camera pics taken from a distance and on that annoying time-phase thing, not continuous. NO amateur vids taken from the people in the general area (or none that we have been permitted to see).
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Its not the entire US Govt. involved; its a very small few who were involved directly and have cronies carry out their orders; one thing i saw in the film Loose Change was how a pentagon employee was visited by FBI agents who were supposed to be interviewing them for evidence/eye witness accounts and instead the employee felt like they were being told what they saw/debriefed of the event.

although there are many eye witness accounts saying they saw one thing; america is being told what we saw/what happened through major media networks & all the alternatives accounts are being ignored.

this reminds me of the whole "we believe what we are told to believe" crap.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information