Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Deconstruction of 9/11 attack on Pentagon lends credence to official story being fake

Silver Member

Default Re: Deconstruction of 9/11 attack on Pentagon lends credence to official story being fake

There are a couple of other nagging details that still bother me. When the first plane to hit the WTC went off the flight course, here's what should have happened: a fighter jet usually tracks down an off-course plane and visually inspects the cockpit, then sometimes orders the plane to land. This is why every flight, commercial or private, must submit a flight plan before take-off. I remember a few years before 9-11 some golfer's private jet went off course and he had fighters on his tail telling the pilot to force a landing. Why was this procedure not followed on 9-11? This happened in the busiest airspace in the world! It's supposed to be highly monitored. The plane also passed over at least 3 air force bases, from which the air national guard could have easily scrambled some fighters. Keep in mind that the ANG has to be combat ready for situations like this. Even still, if there were no bases nearby, an F-15 from Wisconsin, at top speed, could reach the East Coast in under 20 minutes. So what's the excuse? Even more so for the second plane!

As for the Pentagon, they had already seen what happened in New York. So one would think that someone would have scrambled planes from nearby Andrews or Langley AF bases to at least patrol the skies over DC. Not only that, but who was monitoring the radar at the Pentagon? Someone should have been able to track this plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon.

And lastly, these terrorist hijackers were reported to be incompetent pilots who got kicked out of several flight schools. Yet the plane that hit the Pentagon executed a very tight banking maneuver that is very dangerous in a large commercial plane. I've heard some experts say that thy thought the plane was piloted by a veteran military pilot or something. You don't learn that kind of thing at a pilot school that teaches how to fly Cessnas.

So yeah, this whole thing reeks of BS to me.

However, I think the passengers on the Pentagon flight were real (someone suggested that they weren't). One of my basketball coach's close friends, a coach from another school, lost his wife on that flight. At the very least, those passengers were real and did die (at least in my view).

Code:
    How often do planes just disappear when they crash?
    Remember, planes are mostly aluminum; the plane supposedly hit a part of the wall that had just been reinforced, so it could have disintegrated. I used to have a video of an F-4 Phantom being crashed into a heavily reinforced, nuke resistant wall, and the plane (which is pretty big for a fighter plane) left very little trace.

ETA: Someone actually posted the video above; sorry I missed it.
    Last edited by dragonlady; May 20th, 2006 at 02:46 PM.

Default Re: Deconstruction of 9/11 attack on Pentagon lends credence to official story being fake

Dear god I really hate all these asinine conspiracy theories. As much as I despise this administration, I do not see them behind the attacks.

Here's another link folks:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/..._evidence.html

PHYSICS people. Someone mentiioned doing a Google on the remains of an airline crash. There is barely any debris left. The footage just released shows a huge fireball. The Pentagon is a five ring building with heavy duty reinforcements. The plane hit and was blown to smithereens. Again...physics.

And if it wasn't a plane, where the hell are the passengers? At Disneyworld? And if this was a government backed mission, don't you think someone somewhere would've leaked this by now. Such a mission would involve so many people that someone would sing by now.

A*O

[not listening - sticks fingers in ears singing La La La La] so YOU are one of Them too strieapose. This board has been infiltrated!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by strikeapose
    Dear god I really hate all these asinine conspiracy theories. As much as I despise this administration, I do not see them behind the attacks.

PHYSICS people. Someone mentiioned doing a Google on the remains of an airline crash. There is barely any debris left. The footage just released shows a huge fireball. The Pentagon is a five ring building with heavy duty reinforcements. The plane hit and was blown to smithereens. Again...physics.

And if it wasn't a plane, where the hell are the passengers? At Disneyworld? And if this was a government backed mission, don't you think someone somewhere would've leaked this by now. Such a mission would involve so many people that someone would sing by now.
    And again, the plane in question would have been 4 stories tall, damage doesn't even reach beyond the 2nd story. Some debris would have been ejected, especially the heavier items. Chunks of chair, reinforcing struts, etc. Always is some floating around.

Secondly, said huge-ass cable reels directly in front of damage zone would have been taken out by somehting as huge as said plane, and yet there they are, just sitting untouched.

Angle of flight, nicely skimming across the lawn, perfectly parallel to the ground (speaking of physics) is pretty tough to do, considering again how tall the machine is.

Why is it anytime someone even questions the official story, suddenly its an 'asinine conspiracy theory'?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

so YOU are one of Them too strieapose. This board has been infiltrated!

Yeah, I am one of "THEM" ... *insert music from X Files here*

Some debris would have been ejected, especially the heavier items. Chunks of chair, reinforcing struts, etc. Always is some floating around.
    Good grief. Did you look at crash pictures from other airline disasters? Google it, I swear, there is barely anything left behind. Did you read all of the debunking of all these conspiracy theories? Take a physics course...you take all that jet fuel, the speed of the plane and the reinforcements in the Pentagon and the plane would not leave much behind.

People have brought up all your doubts before and they have all been soundly disproven.

Yes, and funny enough the 'debunking' usually come from right-wing thinktanks, or idiot publications like "popular mechanics" which happen to be neocon controlled. Like i already said before.

Secondly, there is ALWAYS something left behind. Something as large, fully stocked, and manned as a 757 does not just atomize, irregardless of whatever bombproofing is in place. Secondly, engines WERE found at the site after the crash... the only problem being, they were the wrong type for that particular aircraft. So which is it.. atomized, or not?

Thirdly, as mentioned before but conveniently ignored: The 6 foot high cable reels, amazingly untouched DIRECTLY IN THE LINE OF THE IMPACT. A jet would have taken them out given its girth and wingspan.

Fourthly, also ignored: The plane, with tail fin would have been 4 stories high. Considering the 'plane' was zipping along about 3 feet off the ground, it stands to reason the 4th story of the building would have sustained SOME damage. Curiously, it hasn't.

So really, all that and more hasn't been "soundly disproven" in the slightest. Perhaps they need to take a physics course?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

Strikeapose, it's funny that you should mention crash pictures from other airline catastrophies.

I live in western Pennsylvania. There was a major airline crash in Sept. 1994 when a US Air jet went down near Aliquippa PA, about twenty miles from Pittsburgh airport, killing all aboard. I know several people who worked on "recovery" after that crash, and there was debris, including body parts (sorry to be so graphic) and pieces of the plane scattered over a large area. I remember seeing the arial coverage on the news, and you could see pieces of wreckage that were quite large. Contrast that to the jet that went down on 9/11 in Somerset County (Flight 93). Eyewitnesses who made it to the crash scene reported little debris (funny how we never hear any of their reports today). Also, the arial coverage immedaitely after the event showed a huge hole in the earth where the plane went down, but little or no debris or wreckage. I remember thinking "where did all of the wreckage go?" as I thought back to the crash of 1994.

Another odd thing----the initail eyewitness reports concerning Flight 93 that were broadcast on the radio and news reported "something" striking the plane before it went down. Those comments were banned from being rebroadcast (I think the government/FBI siezed the interviews or something like that) and the eyewitnesses have since kept quiet. Makes you wonder.....

I don't know what really happened, or what the real truth behind 9/11 is. I think a lot of the theories presented may have some validitiy, but (as someone else on here also said) I feel there are holes in the theories. What about the calls made to loved ones from those aboard Flight 93, and the reports of highjackers on the plane?

All that being said, I do feel that our government is hiding something from us concerning 9/11.

A*O

Different circs (it exploded in midair, a theory about Flight 93) but the PanAm 747 that crashed onto the Scottish town of Lockerbie in 1988 left debris and wreckage (and bodies) over a huge area. The main part of the fuselage and wings landed on a street where the houses and occupants were pulverised and subsequently burnt but there was still plenty of evidence that a large metal object had hit the ground at high speed - 4 engines, huge undercarriage mechanisms, etc etc.

If the Pentagon 757 DID vapourise on impact then the heat required to make that happen would also have caused massive damage to the building, bombproofed or not, and surrounding area (eg, those cable reels).

The truth of the matter is that we will probably never know the truth of the matter, but it's interesting to examine the evidence and ask the obvious questions.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

... out of curiosity, there were no conversations taped on board this mystery plane (was a black box found?) to lend credence to the story of a 757 hitting the pentagon?

and why the hell was the missile defense deactivated?

Quote Originally Posted by AriesRising
    Strikeapose, it's funny that you should mention crash pictures from other airline catastrophies.

I live in western Pennsylvania. There was a major airline crash in Sept. 1994 when a US Air jet went down near Aliquippa PA, about twenty miles from Pittsburgh airport, killing all aboard. I know several people who worked on "recovery" after that crash, and there was debris, including body parts (sorry to be so graphic) and pieces of the plane scattered over a large area. I remember seeing the arial coverage on the news, and you could see pieces of wreckage that were quite large. Contrast that to the jet that went down on 9/11 in Somerset County (Flight 93). Eyewitnesses who made it to the crash scene reported little debris (funny how we never hear any of their reports today). Also, the arial coverage immedaitely after the event showed a huge hole in the earth where the plane went down, but little or no debris or wreckage. I remember thinking "where did all of the wreckage go?" as I thought back to the crash of 1994.

Another odd thing----the initail eyewitness reports concerning Flight 93 that were broadcast on the radio and news reported "something" striking the plane before it went down. Those comments were banned from being rebroadcast (I think the government/FBI siezed the interviews or something like that) and the eyewitnesses have since kept quiet. Makes you wonder.....

I don't know what really happened, or what the real truth behind 9/11 is. I think a lot of the theories presented may have some validitiy, but (as someone else on here also said) I feel there are holes in the theories. What about the calls made to loved ones from those aboard Flight 93, and the reports of highjackers on the plane?

All that being said, I do feel that our government is hiding something from us concerning 9/11.

I totally agree.

I live near to where the crash of TWA flight 800 happened and there was no shortage of visible evidence as to what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    Remember, George Jr had to avenge dear old daddy.

I actually thought about that as I was typing. Which is why I added the quesion about it being a reason to go to war. I hope that isnt the case, it would take one sick individual to do something like that. And as much as Bush is unpopular and even hated right now, I would hope him or anyone leading this country, could not do something so horrible. But then again the govt is very secretive. Maybe thats what they do in area 51, plan attacks against their own country
    It's all about the "greater good" - kill a few thousand to benefit 300 million.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Pfft.

The greater good being his wallet and the wallets of his buddies in the oil/military industrial complex.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by strikeapose

Cool link, but you probably should have gone through all the pages on the message board before you posted it. The guy who put it together admitted to making changes to the evidence to fit his "theory". There were at least two pilots(with many years of flying experience) on the board that do not believe it was a 757. Many others poked holes in that guy's "theory" too with great info. There are almost 150 pages, but it's pretty interesting.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

oh... oh SNAP.

*gets moist*

Delicious. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Pfft.

The greater good being his wallet and the wallets of his buddies in the oil/military industrial complex.
    Oh don't misunderstand - I said what I did with sarcasm - I agree with you.

Something interesting.

One of my beau's clients was supposed to be on flight 175 - he said he decided to take a different flight - one with no stops.

Interestingly enough he was also supposed to be on the flight 103 in 88 that crashed in Lockerbie - there too he also switched flights.

Blessed?
    Perhaps.

Did I mention his son is FBI?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Oh snap snap people. YOU'RE RIGHT!!! Now I see the light. There was no plane that hit the Pentagon and this is all a great hoax. Duh!!! Damn that Bush administration. They just might be more powerful than those pesky Scientologists. With all of the undeniable evidence you just presented to me, you have helped to wipe away the propoganda that has blinded and brainwashed us all.

Now I suppose the next step would be to please please please use your infinite wisdom to enlighten the rest of us idiots and blow the cover off the farce of 9/11. Please call the NYT, Washington Post, Time, Newsweek, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, San Jose Mercury News, PBS, BBC, NPR, CNN, AP and all the other ignorant media outlets with this great wealth of knowledge you sit on.

Or wait, perhaps these are all too right wing as well, and, wink wink nudge nudge, IN ON THE GREAT DECEPTION AS WELL!!!

Gasp.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information