Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: David Letterman & Sarah Palin: war of words

Maybe he feels like they're whoring her out??
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Letterman was still wrong, though. He wouldn't want somebody making jokes about his kid that's a minor.

If it was Bristol that's one thing, but the other two girls should be off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Letterman was still wrong, though. He wouldn't want somebody making jokes about his kid that's a minor.

If it was Bristol that's one thing, but the other two girls should be off limits.
    Agree..but where does it say he was talking about the minor girls..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

the remark about palin's daughter was an insult to spitzer, not the kid. i don't get the overreaction.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the remark about palin's daughter was an insult to spitzer, not the kid. i don't get the overreaction.
    that's how i read it too...

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Agree..but where does it say he was talking about the minor girls..
    Here's the joke where he talks about Palin's daughter getting knocked up by A-Rod during the game. He doesn't mention Willow by name, but she's the only one that went to the game.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5g8kE_g-YA[/YOUTUBE]

^^^^
    she's 14, it's only a matter of time before she meets her own levi johnson and pops out another little palin bastard named trick, prigg or comet.
    the way i see it, the palins will be the brunt of teen pregnancy jokes for years to come. and it's their own fucking fault for being so trashy and laughable.
    Last edited by sputnik; June 10th, 2009 at 03:43 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^^^
    she's 14, it's only a matter of time before she meets her own levi johnson and pops out another little palin bastard named trick, prigg or comet.
    the was i see it, the palins will be the brunt of teen pregnancy jokes for years to come. and it's their own fucking fault for being so trashy and laughable.
    SO TRUE!!

^^^^
    the was i see it, the palins will be the brunt of teen pregnancy jokes for years to come. and it's their own fucking fault for being so trashy and laughable.
    I agree the Palin's are going to be the butt of jokes for years to come.

But Dave still crossed a line. It's bad enough the girl has Palin as a mother, but saying A-Rod knocked her up is wrong.

And once they're 18 they can be trashed in the media, mentionned in sex-related jokes because we don't agree with their mother's politics?

^^^^
    So, as far as I know, Willow hasn't done anything wrong so as to be depicted as being molested by a middle-aged guy at a baseball game. Or being knocked up by a ballplayer.

^^^^
    Yes , because the kids are guilty for being their parent's kids obviously, let's trash them

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    And once they're 18 they can be trashed in the media, mentionned in sex-related jokes because we don't agree with their mother's politics?
    At the age of 18 they aren't minors anymore, they're adults. Which makes them fair game for jokes like any other adult. It's the same with the Bush twins, Chelsea Clinton, and eventually with Obama's daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore0101 View Post
    I assumed he meant Bristol, not the 14 yr. old.
    Me, too.

And the Palin's have 3 daughters, so why would they jump to conclusion that he was talking about the 14-year-old?
    Because she's a dumbass.

It's never been fair game to attack politicians' kids, especially on sexual matters and note that the girls you mention are presidents' children -obviously the most exposed - the Palins are targeted because of their social level

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information