Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: David Letterman & Sarah Palin: war of words

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    ^I think you're blowing this out of proportion Mohandas. How can Dave's comments possibly be any worse than the SNL skit where they joked about incest between Todd and his daughters.
    YouTube - Saturday Night Live Todd Palin - Incest Smear
    Palin didn't complain back then and later appeared on SNL.
    I admit I could be blowing this out of proportion. Although people here might believe differently, I'm not debating this just to drive people nuts. As a father, one of the few issues that can make me feel empathetic about someone (whether they are Republican or Democrat), is when it seems like someone is attacking their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I admit I could be blowing this out of proportion. Although people here might believe differently, I'm not debating this just to drive people nuts. As a father, one of the few issues that can make me feel empathetic about someone (whether they are Republican or Democrat), is when it seems like someone is attacking their kids.
    ya think???
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't think she should have apologized again.
    He already did it once.
    This woman seriously needs to get a life. She cannot and refuses to stay out of the media limelight. Total famewhore. Brangelina and Lohan may have just met their match.

In a statement to FOXNews.com early Tuesday, the Alaska governor said, "Of course it's accepted on behalf of young women, like my daughters, who hope men who 'joke' about public displays of sexual exploitation of girls will soon evolve."

"Letterman certainly has the right to 'joke' about whatever he wants to, and thankfully we have the right to express our reaction," Palin said. "This is all thanks to our U.S. Military women and men putting their lives on the line for us to secure America's Right to Free Speech - in this case, may that right be used to promote equality and respect."
    Sarah Palin Accepts David Letterman's Apology for 'Coarse' Jokes - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com
    And what does the US Military have to do with this? WTF!

I saw something last night about her response to his apology, and they said how she reacted(if at all) would determine how she will be viewed for years to come..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

He needs to stop apologizing now. Once was too much, now he's done it twice. He's handed Palin a quasi moral victory at a moment when there are people petitioning to get him fired. I would have told that bitch to go suck Ghouliani's dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    He needs to stop apologizing now. Once was too much, now he's done it twice. He's handed Palin a quasi moral victory at a moment when there are people petitioning to get him fired. I would have told that bitch to go suck Ghouliani's dick.
    I'm sure that would have worked brilliantly.

His first 'apology' was more of a clarification than an apology.

A real apology will only ensure Palin to stop. She's already implied his a pervert and her daughter should 'stay away' from him.

Dave can apologize until hell freezes over and Palin will still bitch.

Seriously, I don't see how anyone can sincerely view this whole "scandal" as anything but fake outrage on Sarah's part. I think the only way Palin would be satisfied is if Dave offered himself up as prey to be shot from a helicopter.

I cant believe the droves of people lined up outside his studio calling for boycotts and his firing, I feel bad for him. Once he said he was sorry that should have been the end. We all know he wishes he could erase his words. You dont see flight attendents mad or ARod mad. They havent said a word. Im sick of all of it. Let him be
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

She's just trying to build up crap stories so she has something to put in her book that's not a lie.

Apples and oranges. It's all she ever does. She reminds me of that SC beauty contestant "like such as the Iraq." She is incomprehensible and reprehensible.

Richard & Sal Strike Again At The Letterman Protest

David Letterman made a joke about Sarah Palin's daughter. Sarah Palin got mad. David Letterman apologized. David Letterman apologized again. Sarah Palin accepted his apology. These people did not.
    A group of protesters gathered outside of the Ed Sullivan Theater yesterday to demand that CBS deliver Letterman's head to them! I'm glad they did, because they are hilarious! In a totally scary way, but still hilarious. Most of them should be writing for SNL! I mean, where did they come up with shit like "David Letterman will rape you with his mouth"? Or "Do you know what schmuck means in Jewish?" Or "How dare he when he has a bastard son and a slut for a wife!"
    If I saw them eating tapioca pudding in a diner, I'd think they were just a group of sweet old ladies who blush even when the word "dang" is used in their presence. Who knew!
    Richard & Sal from the Howard Stern show pretending to make out in the background is just the cherry on top.
    Source: New York Magazine

video of rabid letterman protesters here: Watch "At the 'Fire David Letterman' Rally" Video at New York Magazine
    LOL sal and richard making out in the background.
    i guess these retarded old biddies have nothing better to do than show the world their self-righteous moral outraged. and really, calling him a fucking sex offender? i think these bitches drank too much holy water.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information