Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: David Letterman & Sarah Palin: war of words

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin69 View Post
    ^ Willow looks older then Bristol in that pic.
    Stop talking crazy...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yeah, I think the only way to tell them apart is that Willow has really meaty, stumpy legs. She looks like a hard-core jock.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post

Willow looks just like her sister (that's her above and in the green dress). She certainly doesn't look like a little kid. She was wearing daisy dukes at the baseball game, so maybe they just assumed it was the older, known-to-be-promiscuous Bristol.
    Having sex with your boyfriend is promiscuous?

are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Palin missed her chance to take the high road. Her spokeswoman inferred that Dave is a pedophile and she just went right along with it.
    Such class...
    Bill Maher joked about this on Real Time.

[youtube]7Yk2snZPsjk[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Palin is a walking fucking contradiction. She's essentially angry at Letterman for overexposing her daughter with sexual undertones.... yet, she's the one that keeps beating the damn horse, bringing up words like "rape" and "pedophile".. Basically, Palin's causing a lot more damage to Willow by using this as a talking point/way to keep her name in the papers than if she had just said "That joke was inappropriate" and moved on.
    If I was Willow I would tell my mom to STFU. I don't want to be spoken about more so than I already have. God.

She is NOT making it better.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I almost applauded yesterday when Olbermann said that. Too bad Palin wasn't there so he could've said it to her face.

I caught that, too. Especially when she said 'the candidate that must be obeyed,' completely ignoring the fact that Obama said that her family should be off-limits too and that he would fire anybody in his campaign that went after her family.
    These yahoos are now trying to insist that Obama's girls were used as props too.

The Greenroom » Forum Archive » Obama Children Were Campaign Props!!1!

Having sex with your boyfriend is promiscuous?

are you serious?
    It is if you claim to be a hard-core evangelical Christian.

^ I like how that genius making the topic put the random 1 in the subject header. THAT'll make me take his ass seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post

These yahoos are now trying to insist that Obama's girls were used as props too.

The Greenroom » Forum Archive » Obama Children Were Campaign Props!!1!
    Obama used his kids as props on the campaign trail just like all politicians do. But Palin has taken it too far by using her kids as political pawns, during and after the campaign, for the right-wing agenda.

I don't think displaying your family to the electorate is the the same thing as using them as a prop. People want to see your family--their quality is one of the intangibles voters judge you by. That's what I think Obama did--a couple of interviews where they were included and putting them on stage a couple of times. Their personal lives were never used to attempt to get him elected. We don't even know anything about them, except that one of them is allergic to dogs. And they like Beyonce.

Whenever politicians bring their kids out onto the campaign trail they're using them as political props. It's to send the message that 'I'm a family person,' 'I've got kids just like you do,' 'See how cute my kids are,' etc.

Nobody really needs to see the candidate's kids on the campaign trail. True, Obama didn't put his kids front and center as much as Palin did, but he did use them as props in the campaign. All politicians do it, and it's not a bad thing, just as long as they don't cross the line and turn the kids into political pawns for their agenda like Palin does.

It is if you claim to be a hard-core evangelical Christian.
    But its her boyfriend. She's not around the block with a whole bunch of guys.

Willow looks just like her sister (that's her above and in the green dress). She certainly doesn't look like a little kid. She was wearing daisy dukes at the baseball game, so maybe they just assumed it was the older, known-to-be-promiscuous Bristol.
    Promiscuous? How many guys has she been known to be having sex with? I have only heard of the one boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    But its her boyfriend. She's not around the block with a whole bunch of guys.
    There were rumors of boys before Levi (the one her mother thought knocked her up, which she talked about on Facebook) and after Levi (her swim coach). Who knows?

I suppose "strumpet in the eyes of God" would have been a better term.

Sure Levi was her only boyfriend, and sure she was out of school for a whole year with Mono..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Are there any pictures of Willow at the Yankees game? I've seen it mentioned in other places that Willow was actually not at the Yankees game. It was just Sarah & Todd with Rudy Giuliani and his wife. I know Willow was seen wearing daisy dukes at the autism function, but I haven't seen a picture of her at the baseball game. Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Are there any pictures of Willow at the Yankees game? I've seen it mentioned in other places that Willow was actually not at the Yankees game. It was just Sarah & Todd with Rudy Giuliani and his wife. I know Willow was seen wearing daisy dukes at the autism function, but I haven't seen a picture of her at the baseball game. Yet.
    The only picture I saw showed the top of her head. There may be others out there. Her outfit was described, though.

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information