Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 116

Thread: Cyndi Lauper lashes out at George Bush

  1. #61
    Hit By Ban Bus! Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere.
    Posts
    9,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Wait, Lily is getting crap for writing this? Thats hardly fair ... look what I wrote ...



    Seems just as bad as what she wrote to me and no one said a thing about my post.

    Shame on you Chilly
    Snuff, it's what they do here. I'm an easy target.

  2. #62
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    k, really?



    Ya'll need them little plastic shovels.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  3. #63
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    ^ He has the wrong socks on.

  4. #64
    Elite Member TonjaLasagna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    anyone who hates Bush is a friend of mine
    Me too!!
    I'd state something a tad stronger, but no one wants the NSA trolling this site
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

  5. #65
    Super Moderator NoDayButToday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,293

    Default

    Lily, you get this kind of attention because you are a negative force on this board and I'd have to believe any board you post on considering your statement about commonly being a scapegoat. If I had that kind of result wherever I posted, I would maybe take it as a hint that there is something wrong with my attitude or posting style.

    I don't think I have ever seen you have a positive thing to say about any celebrity. On the rare occasion you say something nice about them, it is either preceded or followed by some kind of attack on the thing they did. You seem to have an inability to see any kind of good in anyone or think that their fame automatically cancels out any good they may contain within themselves. Whenever a celebrity does something for a charity it is because they are a famewhore, not because they want to give something back. When a celebrity does a random act of kindness they are a famewhore or a symbol of everything wrong with this country.

    And you were saying you don't see the mods making these comments, well it is because the mods don't do as much posting as the average poster here. Now a mod has said these things to you.

  6. #66
    Elite Member TonjaLasagna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I'm a crazy conspiracy nut and I believe that Flight was actually shot down. I don't think there were any heroes on that flight, just a bunch of victims.
    Whether or not you're a conspiracy nut, the Americans on that flight did formulate a plan and attempt to put it into action (various cell conversations are proof), but I also believe that plane had to be shot out of the sky to prevent it from hitting a populated area.
    Just my 2 cents.


    Cynd Lauper Rules!!
    CYNDI LAUPER - OFFICIAL WEBSITE!
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

  7. #67
    Hit By Ban Bus! Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere.
    Posts
    9,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Lily, you get this kind of attention because you are a negative force on this board and I'd have to believe any board you post on considering your statement about commonly being a scapegoat. If I had that kind of result wherever I posted, I would maybe take it as a hint that there is something wrong with my attitude or posting style.

    I don't think I have ever seen you have a positive thing to say about any celebrity. On the rare occasion you say something nice about them, it is either preceded or followed by some kind of attack on the thing they did. You seem to have an inability to see any kind of good in anyone or think that their fame automatically cancels out any good they may contain within themselves. Whenever a celebrity does something for a charity it is because they are a famewhore, not because they want to give something back. When a celebrity does a random act of kindness they are a famewhore or a symbol of everything wrong with this country.

    And you were saying you don't see the mods making these comments, well it is because the mods don't do as much posting as the average poster here. Now a mod has said these things to you.
    Obviously I've said a lot of nice things about a LOT of celebrities. Without snark. I can make a list for you if you want. And not ALL the mods agree with you. It's absurd. I have said very nice things about a lot of celebs, male and female.

    I'm not the only one with these opinions, and yes, there ARE scapegoats. Again, it's not every single poster....I get lots of personal messages saying lots of wonderful things. So what if I don't like celebrities and think they're fake? They are. I didn't realize we had to adore and worship and agree with them all the time, or not be critical, and frankly, most celebrities NEED the criticism.

    I suggest you and Chilly et. al go into my profile and read my posts. A lot of them, in fact, the bulk of them, are positive. But you only see what you want, because, you know, it's awesome to jump on the bandwagon and make grand statements about other posters while kissing celebrities' butts.

    Thanks much,
    Lily

  8. #68
    Elite Member TonjaLasagna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I want to get elevator fucked, by Heath, while tied up.

    as long as I can stand nearby cheering
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

  9. #69
    Super Moderator NoDayButToday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,293

    Default

    I'd also like to remind you that attacks via PM are still personal attacks and against forum rules. I know it's not the first time you've done it to anyone, but thanks for sending it directly to a mod this time.

  10. #70
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    as long as I can stand nearby cheering
    As long I only see the cherry from your cigarette.

  11. #71
    Hit By Ban Bus! Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere.
    Posts
    9,439

    Default

    ^Like I care. And it was a PM. I don't announce my own PMs on the board, and wouldn't, even if I were a mod. Maybe we should bring in another, more mature and less self-satisfied mod to moderate.

    And I've never sent personal attacks via PM. I've merely asked other posters to remain civil. Oh, but if that's an attack, then I'm the Pol Pot of the board. And I've only sent that note to, like, three people. Get your facts right before you berate and call me out for things that aren't even true.

    Thanks again,
    Lily

  12. #72
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    well, well, well ...
    *munches popcorn*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  13. #73
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    k, really?



    Ya'll need them little plastic shovels.

  14. #74
    Elite Member Lalique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The land of ice and snow
    Posts
    6,222

    Default

    ^^Arnold rocks!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

  15. #75
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    k, really?



    Ya'll need them little plastic shovels.
    or some big ones....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2007, 09:52 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 13th, 2006, 05:19 AM
  3. Cyndi Lauper defends song about masturbation
    By muchlove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2006, 08:21 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2005, 04:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •