View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

2 6.25%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

30 93.75%
Page 8 of 286 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree9091Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

The Scotsman

There is a also a video linked to article I couldn’t embed.

Leader comment: A denunciation of Donald Trump

SCOTSMAN LEADER COMMENT

Published: 06:00
    Updated: 12:57Thursday 12 July 2018

Donald Trump, due to arrive in the UK later today, is a racist, a serial liar, and either a sex abuser or someone who falsely brags about being one in the apparent belief that this will impress other men in a metaphorical “locker room”.

To take each of these charges in turn, when black American football players protested against police shootings of innocent people of colour by refusing to stand for the national anthem, Trump said the players “maybe ... shouldn’t be in the country”.

Donald Trump (Picture: Getty)

And when white supremacists, neo-Nazis and armed militia groups demonstrated in Charlottesville, Virginia, over plans to remove a statue of a Confederate general – and a counter-protester was killed and others injured as a car was driven deliberately into them – Mr Trump claimed there were “very fine people” on both sides.

Trump persistently pushed the lie that Barack Obama, the first African American president, was not born in the US.
    He has called for “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States”, claimed Mexican immigrants were rapists and criminals, said Nigerians would never go back to “their huts” after seeing the US and described African countries, along with El Salvador and Haiti, as “s***holes”.

Trump also argued that an Indiana-born judge handling a lawsuit against ‘Trump University’ was biased against him and unfit to take the case because he was a “Mexican”.

READ MORE: Donald Trump’s son linked to £10,000 US State Dept payments to Turnberry resort

One of Trump’s favourite pastimes is decrying “fake news”.

But, according to one count by The Washington Post, the president lies an average of 6.5 times a day. The New York Times has also tried to make a definitive list of his numerous falsehoods. In May, Rex Tillerson, sacked as US Secretary of State in a Trump tweet, warned: “If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.”

Before his presidency, Trump was recorded saying he was able to grope women whenever he liked because “when you’re a star they let you do it”.
    When the tape emerged, Trump said his boast was untrue and just “locker room” talk. And when several women came forward to say he had done this to them, he insisted they were lying.

So, as British politicians hide their distaste in an attempt to get a much-needed post-Brexit trade deal, we should all remember what kind of man Trump really is.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinio...mpression=true
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^^^My British granny could have been the long lost relative of the Queen— they looked so much a like. She passed 21 years ago so whenever I see a pic of the Queen smiling like that it makes me smile and think of my granny Mary.

Michael Avennati attended the big Anti-Trump march in London. Part-time actor and full-time sexual predator James Woods thought he would be a tough guy and go after Avenatti on twitter to impress his idol Trump. Looks like he got schooled. #Basta!...

Oh, look. The real diapered, hot air balloon... pic.twitter.com/AXVbD6iHrd

Replying to @RealJamesWoods
    Has Been Jimbo: You know what I love? Every time you pop off about me, one or two more women contact my ofc and describe your harassment/assault of them and #MeToo issues, seeking representation. Keep playing games and you will be next. I promise. #Basta

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Why?

The Doctor Is In@choo_ek

HHS to eliminate the National Guideline Clearinghouse - "perhaps the most important repository of evidence-based research available" - next week: (link: https://www.thedailybeast.com/hhs-pl...age&source=TDB) thedailybeast.com/hhs-plans-to-d…The database will "go dark" - how apropos of this anti-science American Dark Age.

Peter Morley@morethanmySLE

WTF: The Trump Administration is planning to eliminate a vast trove of medical guidelines on 7/16/18, that for nearly 20 years has been a critical resource for doctors, researchers and others in the medical community.Not even an archived version of the site will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Why?

The Doctor Is In@choo_ek

HHS to eliminate the National Guideline Clearinghouse - "perhaps the most important repository of evidence-based research available" - next week: (link: https://www.thedailybeast.com/hhs-pl...age&source=TDB) thedailybeast.com/hhs-plans-to-d…The database will "go dark" - how apropos of this anti-science American Dark Age.

Peter Morley@morethanmySLE

WTF: The Trump Administration is planning to eliminate a vast trove of medical guidelines on 7/16/18, that for nearly 20 years has been a critical resource for doctors, researchers and others in the medical community.Not even an archived version of the site will remain.
    Repugnicans .... turning America into the world's biggest shithole. And, of course, not a peep from their brain dead supporters.
    Kittylady and weathered1 like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post

WTF does any of this mean?

I heard he told May to sue the EU instead of negotiate regarding Brexit. He doesn't know anything about running a country. He didn't know anything about running a business either except sue, sue, sue.

Royal scoop: Prince William and Prince Charles refused to meet Donald Trump, writes the Times. Their absence "was a snub," a courtier said. "They simply refused to attend. It's a very, very unusual thing for the Queen to be there on her own." https://t.co/7hkpMpSwhb

Nina Khruscheva on AM Joy dissing Trump.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

His father was born in the U.S.

Brookie and Kittylady like this.

^There's a meme of that photo with the Queen saying, "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Trump balloon is coming to New Jersey! https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/20...ew_jersey.html
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Last edited by HWBL; July 16th, 2018 at 01:57 AM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Stable Genius at work.

Thread Information