View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

2 6.25%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

30 93.75%
Page 6 of 368 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree12131Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

And yet, they allow him to run this country into the sewer.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Sign protesting Trump in London:

“IKEA has better cabinets”

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Trump says he really "understands nuclear" because he used to "talk nuclear" with his uncle who taught at MIT.

German TV show @heuteshow have replaced Trump with the baby blimp and it's perfect

faithanne, Kittylady, HWBL and 8 others like this.

Haha..they waited until he was out of the country....if anyone wants to watch the press conference: https://www.justice.gov/live

#URGENT: New indictment/s expected in Mueller probe CNN: Prosecutors from Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel’s Office and the Justice Department’s National Security Division visited the courtroom of a federal magistrate judge in DC this a.m. to return a grand jury indictment.

12:42 PM - 13 Jul 2018
    Kittylady likes this.

Roger Stone is definitely the unnamed American in today's indictments
    Brookie likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Rosenstein briefed dump earlier this week on the indictments to be announced today. They have enough evidence to lay charges of hacking and money laundering by 12 high level military intelligence officers, who do nothing without the direct approval of Putin, or more accurately do the sole bidding of Putin.

After which he called Putin not a foe or friend but a competitor. After which he continued to call Mueller's investigation on Russian meddling in the election a witch hunt. After which he is still scheduled to meet Putin for their totally private conversation.

From Facebook:

“On or about August 15, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for the U.S. Congress. The Conspirators responded using the Guccifer 2.0 persona and sent the candidate stolen documents related to the ... opponent."

From indictment.

1) Implicates Putin directly

2) Puts Trump in an impossible position walking into a face-to-face with Putin where he now stands to look egregiously weak and treasonous if he is friendly

3) Directly implicates Wikileaks and Julian Assange

4) Brings criminal charges closer to all parties involved in the solicitation, receipt and dissemination of those hacked docs... Think Roger Stone, Don, Jr., people at Cambridge Analytica, et al.

5) Once again entirely torches Repubs efforts to undercut Mueller and his team

6) Shines a very bright light on the farce of the congressional hearings with Strzok yesterday.

Strzok inevitably knew of the investigation into these charges and kept it secret...

7) Exposes the use of cryptocurrencies as a means of laundering money for Russia

...and a big, big, big one that will bite Trump dead square on the ass as he heads to meet Putin:

Includes direct criminal charges for Russian state-sponsored hacking into voter registration systems and theft of voter data.

Mueller and Co. just rung up Putin and his operatives on the eve of a face-to-face with Trump.

Trump is fucked here. He'll look awful if his response is weak... and he can't aggressively criticize Putin because it would be a tacit admission his election was illegitimate.

It's impossible to overstate just how thoroughly Mueller just screwed Babyfingers here.

Trump was poised to embrace Putin with warm hugs and then return claiming he alone had built a bridge with a useful ally.

Now, Trump is heading all the way to the prom poised to look terrible if he dances with his date.

Bwahahaha.

This essentially sets up the same dynamic I laid out in my thread about NATO the other day.

Competing narcissistic impulses.

Trump will short circuit.

As a matter of national interest beyond politics, these indictments may have done more to protect American alliances and interests than any summit ever could have...

...we were days away from a treason-weasel getting played by a puppet-master.

Now the treason-weasel is trapped.
    Brookie likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Trump on July 27, 2016: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.
    "Russia on July 27, 2016 "Attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts ... used by Clinton's personal office."
    Brookie likes this.

Please let the congressional candidate named in the indictments be Nunes. Or Gaetz. Please please please

Buzzfeed has a link at the top of their page stating that 100,000 people are at his rally. He will probably take those numbers and run with them. But Dump is too stupid, they’re protesting against him. I’m on the live feed, watching on mute, and enjoying the comments. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BRKjeMwQloxw
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

• "He said he would described the UK-US relationship as being at “the highest level of special”."

Hey, you know who else is the "highest level of special?"
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

He walked in front of the Queen.

I’m not a monarchist by any stretch of the imagination but this is such an insult to Britain. Absolutely clueless, classless, thoughtless, lacking in any dignity and without a shred of respect. https://t.co/RBFXe4yZ9H
    Honeythorn, Sarzy, Mivvi21 and 1 others like this.

C_is_for_Cookie and Brookie like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I went back to the original thread about this asshole we all despise. I almost want to cry remembering how blissfully naive we were thinking this wouldn't be possible, was just a circus show show. Now it's our reality. Can we talk about this Trump thing?

Page 6 of 368 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information