View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

3 8.82%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

31 91.18%
Page 459 of 462 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462 LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 6923
Like Tree15440Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

Well it's just politics as usual, right? No one in any meaningful position of power willing to stick their neck out for anything they (might have, once upon a time) believed? Just waiting to see which way the wind blows and not willing to blow their political position before then, god forbid. Assholes.
    Kittylady likes this.

And considering how far we've come in just my lifetime from the articles of impeachment and hearings on Watergate to now, a bunch of chicken shits. Every time I watch a hypocrite or someone dodging holding their own or the other party accountable, I just scream (in my head) What kind of American are you?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Trump needs this war in Iran to get his approval ratings back up. This draft-dodger is so clueless about how war works but he is so obsessed with it. He literally thinks itís just like in the old 50ís war movies. Cadet BoneSpurs and side-kick Corporal Pantís-shitter Ted Nugent are what the Republican Party is now proudly touting as American Patriots who love the military. This is what a joke they've let the ďParty of LincolnĒ become. They will continue to stand by and do nothing while this country circles the toilet bowl. Just what American needs now, another war in the Middle East over fossil fuel.

Forgot to add that his rush to go to war with Iran is to deflect his tax return scandal. I believe he was tipped off ahead of time that someone in the Whitehouse was feeding unsolicited info to journalists so he needed to act quickly to try and bury the story.
    Kittylady, Mivvi21 and needmeds like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

This is totally random but funny AF.

A page back someone posted a pic of Dump on Air Force 1 looking “official” like he was actually working for once. This was another staged photo-op from about 3 years ago. What’s so damn funny he’s posing in the Mar-a-lago Shitter cause the tile looked good on camera!

This pic was taken in the Mar a Lago bathroom when Trump was pretending to write his Inaugural speech (which Stephen Miller wrote) P.S, this isn’t what writing looks like...ever. POTUS is a Fool. @realDonaldTrump

Brookie likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Trump, blaming Iran for Saudi oil attacks: "We're not looking to get into new conflict, but sometimes you have to."Then he hedged, said he needs more intel before responding in full: "I think I'll have a stronger message, or maybe no message at all."

https://twitter.com/EliStokols/statu...94876438925314
    Brookie likes this.

But even Saudi Arabia isn't convinced that Iran is responsible for the bombings, so how can Trump be so sure. This is a wag the dog to divert from from all the other shit and the upcoming election.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

The instant this happened, I began to worry that Trump will use this to start a war. It's nothing to him to lie about who did something. Even the fact that he rushed to blame Iran causes me to think that it wasn't them and at the very least we need to proceed with caution before we start another war based on a lie. It's Saudi Arabia's affair, and it seems like they've barely made a statement about it whereas Trump is running around and shooting his mouth off.

I don't know -- it totally makes sense to me that Iran or a surrogate would bomb the oil fields out of desperation of brinksmanship. DJT has basically backed down from every provocation by Iran and only made vague threats. So, now we have Iran enriching uranium again to weapons level. Seizing oil tankers. Shooting down a $100 Million drone. And bombing Saudi oil fields and disrupting global oil supply.

And DJT is caught between a rock and a hard place. He has constantly postured himself as the President of Not Going to War. But also the President of Looking Tough and Not Looking Weak to Our Enemies (or Allies). But also the President Who Canceled that Bad Nuclear Enrichment Deal. The management of the Iran situation is basically a disaster right now.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

This fool....

Per pool, here's Trump on the death of Cokie Roberts: “I never met her. She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional and I respect professionals...Never treated me well, but I certainly respect her as a professional.”

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1174023396352331776

He's such a pussy-ass bitch.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

If you are not being treated well by "professionals" you respect, maybe YOU'RE the problem.
    Brookie, aabbcc, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

There's no maybe about it. If someone dies and your only comment has to do with how that person treated you, you're a narcissistic piece of shit.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I've met Cokie Roberts as I worked for her brother. She wasn't very pleasant, very cold and standoffish and anorexic looking, but I used to watch her show and she was smart as a whip and definitely politically savvy (which she had to be in that family, her father was Senator Hale Boggs who died in that plane crash in Alaska). Her brother that I worked for was Tommy Boggs, the founding partner of Patton Boggs and he was the exact opposite of her, big gregarious 10-gallon hat type of guy who talked to everybody and though nothing of having lunch with the mailroom guys one day and foreign ambassadors the next. I adored him but that firm pays for shit. Their mother was an absolutely delightful southern belle, but I did feel sorry for her because she was a "political wife" and was always "on". But who knows, maybe that's just her personality.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

@bob_mondello

On the passing of NPR's Cokie Roberts...
    Barack Obama: "A trailblazing figure."
    Bill Clinton: "An institution."
    George W. Bush: "Talented, tough and fair"
    Donald Trump: “She never treated me nicely, but I would like to wish her family well."

Of course, even somebody's passing HAS to be about HIM
    Didn't his parents give him enough attention as a child or what?
    Brookie likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Thread Information