View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

3 9.09%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

30 90.91%
Page 392 of 404 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 6047
Like Tree13311Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

Actual quote from the president: "To me free speech is not when you see something good and then you purposefully write bad. To me that’s very dangerous speech and you become angry at it. But that’s not free speech."

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Actual quote from the president: "To me free speech is not when you see something good and then you purposefully write bad. To me that’s very dangerous speech and you become angry at it. But that’s not free speech."

WTF??? Word salad
    fgg likes this.

Trump refused to make Chris Christie the Attorney General because "that guy would prosecute my own kids and not think twice about it," according to a new book on the Trump presidency. https://t.co/HlvMGUjAx5
    For what? Thought everyone was operating above board here.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Fake Nick Ramsey on Twitter....

... in the rose garden of the
    @whitehouse
    , @sebgorka
    just screamed at journalist @briankarem
    calling him a "punk." then someone remarked that gorka could "kick your punk ass."again, this happened... in the rose garden.vid from @katierogers

Video clip at the link...

https://twitter.com/nick_ramsey/status/1149438819248365571?s=20

Brookie likes this.

Elite Member

^^ How embarrassing! We have got to get these lunatics out of the White House so we can restore some decency all around. I feel like the whole place has turned into a low rent reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    ^^ How embarrassing! We have got to get these lunatics out of the White House so we can restore some decency all around. I feel like the whole place has turned into a low rent reality show.
    yeah it really has, and i just cant watch reality tv, i need all my remaining brain cells

fgg

Italian entrepreneur Paolo Zampolli: I — not Jeffrey Epstein — introduced Trump to Melania

New book “The Method to the Madness: Donald Trump’s Ascent as Told by Those Who Were Hired, Fired, Inspired — and Inaugurated” by Allen Salkin and Aaron Short includes an account from Italian entrepreneur Paolo Zampolli that he introduced Donald Trump to Melania during a fashion party.

After the New York Times reported this week that Jeffrey Epstein claimed to have introduced the Donald to Melania, the authors reached out to Zampolli, an envoy to the UN for Dominca, to see if Epstein had attended the fashion bash.

Zampolli’s response, in red capital letters, was “NO WAY.”

He called the idea that Epstein had introduced them “fake news. B S.”

Melania has said she met Trump at the Kit Kat Club during New York Fashion Week in 1998. Trump called accused pedophile Epstein a “terrific guy” in New York Magazine in 2002, but said this week at the White House, “I had a falling out with him. I haven’t spoken to him in 15 years. I was not a fan of his.”

Salkin and Short celebrated their All Points Books publication this week with a party at restaurant Russian Samovar, where guests included “Get Me Roger Stone” co-director Morgan Pehme.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/11/paolo...ffrey-epstein/
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

He's probably not wrong.

Former CIA Director and Republican Michael Hayden: America May Not Survive a Second Trump Term

While the Mueller investigation was still ongoing, the person whose opinion I was most interested in hearing when it was all over was former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden. Based on my prior interviews with him, Hayden, a Republican who has worked for presidents of both political parties, is a straight shooter who was clearly keeping his power dry for what he anticipated would be a climactic moment once all the facts were in.

Unfortunately, when that time finally came Hayden had shortly before suffered a significant stroke. His voice, like that of so many credible conservative critics of President Donald Trump who have either died, retired, or folded under pressure, was at least temporarily muted from the public discourse.

Yesterday, having at least partially recovered from his stroke, Hayden graciously and somewhat courageously agreed to do one of his first interviews since returning to public life on my Trump-focused podcast. The results were quite extraordinary.

Here are some of the highlights:

• Hayden is very worried about the resignation of the UK ambassador to the United States and the fact that Trump consistently treats our closest allies like enemies and some of our worst enemies like allies.
    • He said there is “no question” that our standing in the world has suffered significantly because of Trump’s behavior as president.
    • Based on his experience as CIA Director, he is says the report this week that Russia was behind the Seth Rich conspiracy theory gaining traction in the American media is “absolutely true,” though he blames our manipulative news media, specifically Fox News, and gullible population, more than he even does the Russians.
    • The Mueller report was even worse for Trump than he had anticipated and he eagerly looks forward to what Robert Mueller will say in his congressional testimonies next week.
    • In his opinion, Attorney General Bill Barr purposely deceived the American people on Trump’s behalf. Hayden agreed with my assertion that the president’s firing of Jeff Sessions, so as to make Barr’s appointment possible, is perhaps the most egregious thing Trump has done during the investigation.
    • What is outlined in the Mueller report is enough to warrant Trump’s impeachment, but Hayden is resigned to the idea that the best course of action would be to forgo the impeachment process and vote him out of office in 2020.
    • Hayden lambasts the “deep state” conspiracy — a wacky theory being pushed by Republicans and the “conservative” media desperate to nullify Mueller’s conclusions that the intelligence agencies were out to get Trump — as being “crazy,” and “just not possible.”
    • He ominously concludes that the damage that Trump has done to our institutions so far can be survived, but that the United States, at least as we know it, may not be able to endure two terms of him as president.

All of the interview, in which Hayden gamely fights through his current medical impairment, is important and well worth a listen. You can hear all of it at one of these two links:

iTunes
    Whooska
    Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/fo...nd-trump-term/

Brookie likes this.

President Trump on Acosta resigning: “He did an unbelievable job...until this came up there was never an ounce of problem.”

CBS News
    @CBSNews

BREAKING: Embattled Labor Secretary Acosta has just announced he is stepping down from his post. He was facing intense scrutiny over his handling of Jeffrey Epstein's 2008 plea deal https://cbsn.ws/2XDogid
    fgg likes this.

Gold Member

Effective immediately?

Trump on Labor Secretary Acosta resignation: I just want to let you know, this was him, not me — because I'm with him. He's a tremendous talent. He's a Hispanic man. He went to Harvard. A great student...We're going to miss him. https://politi.co/2XKeeHk

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    Effective immediately?
    Acting Secretary Labor Patrick Pizzella

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    [FONT="]Trump on Labor Secretary Acosta resignation: I just want to let you know, this was him, not me — because I'm with him. He's a tremendous talent. He's a Hispanic man. He went to Harvard. A great student...We're going to miss him. [/FONT]https://politi.co/2XKeeHk
    what is the point of commenting on the kind of student a ~60 year old man was? LOL!
    twitchy2.0 and Brookie like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    what is the point of commenting on the kind of student a ~60 year old man was? LOL!
    Or marking out that he's Hispanic. What, does he want a round of applause and a cookie for not throwing him in an internment camp?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yes.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information