View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

3 8.82%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

31 91.18%
Page 391 of 462 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 6923
Like Tree15440Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    He's going to defy the Supreme Court and the Constitution today and nothing will happen.

Max Kennerly@MaxKennerly

Max Kennerly Retweeted Fin Gomez
    The Constitution grants census power to Congress. Art. I, §2, cl. 3; Amdt. 14, §2. Congress delegated powers to the Secretary, US Code Title 13, but with limitations, like §6(c) & §141(f). The President does not have the power to breeze past all of those with an Executive Order.

Fin Gomez@finnygo

Two senior administration officials confirm that the president is planning on announcing Executive Action today to add the citizenship question to the 2020 Census. @CBSNews

Here we go....the end of democracy in action.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Please don't be a real tweet. Please don't be a real tweet. Please don't be a real tweet.
    I swear, I had to scroll back to see who the poster was. I thought it was one of Mo's parody tweets.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't know why I'm still surprised this is a real Tweet.
    After more than 2 years of stupid, I should have known there's no bottom to the Trump's stupid pit.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Gold Member

What the hell are Democrat’s doing? Pelosi is dragging her feet on impeachment proceedings. Each day the bastard is in office, the more damage he causes.

I wonder who got through to him because he didn't arrive at this decision on his own.

Evan McMurry@evanmcmurry

EXCLUSIVE: Pres. Trump is expected to announce he is backing down from his effort to include a citizenship question on the 2020 census, and will instead instruct the Commerce Department to get the data through other means, sources tell @ABC News.

I hear that Jeffrey Epstein is volunteering to count all the teenage, female non-citizens as part of a work-release agreement.

Interesting, Twitter has now been down worldwide for over 45 minutes. I believe dump is right now hosting a "social media summit" featuring far right and conspiracy nuts (hi Alex Jones) who have been banned from sites for their terms of use violations "unfairly". Can't be sure since no Twitter to check. I would be very pleased to find out they shut it down to fuck with dump. He must feel so powerless right now, I love it.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Interesting, Twitter has now been down worldwide for over 45 minutes. I believe dump is right now hosting a "social media summit" featuring far right and conspiracy nuts (hi Alex Jones) who have been banned from sites for their terms of use violations "unfairly". Can't be sure since no Twitter to check. I would be very pleased to find out they shut it down to fuck with dump. He must feel so powerless right now, I love it.
    Hey, just to clarify, a lot of those banned people were NOT invited to Trump's party. Alex Jones was not invited. Laura Loomer wasn't invited either. They and their fans are furious.

"I'm hotter now than I was then" @realDonaldTrump

Trump says he's "much hotter" than he was a few months ago, so how come, a few months ago, "it used to take me a short number of days to pick up 100,000 people" on social media, but now "it's I would say 10 times as long?" He attributes this to nefarious activities.

Trump refused to make Chris Christie the Attorney General because "that guy would prosecute my own kids and not think twice about it," according to a new book on the Trump presidency. https://t.co/HlvMGUjAx5

Trump: "I pardoned somebody named Scooter Libby. A lot of you don't know who Scooter Libby is." He says he consulted Rep. Liz Cheney about whether he should pardon Libby, and she said yes. (Libby was her dad's chief of staff.)

Trump is Sir-repeating his nonsense about Twitter making it hard for people to follow him: Trump: "...technologically, I would think: I'm OK. Just OK. But I'll tell you, a lot of bad things are happening. People come up to me: Sir, we want to follow you; they don't let us on."
    Brookie likes this.

"
    Trump refused to make Chris Christie the Attorney General because "that guy would prosecute my own kids and not think twice about it," according to a new book on the Trump presidency. https://t.co/HlvMGUjAx5
    Best thing I've ever heard about Gov. Gummi Bear

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

From Daniel Dale on Twitter.....

Trump on important policy he has announced on Twitter: "I'll go, 'Watch.' Like, I did Golan Heights. I gave Israel the real credit over - and, you know, Golan Heights and Israel, very important. But I gave representation and the strongest form of the Golan Heights, Israel."

Trump says his tweets get quickly onto TV, but "moreso Fox" than CNN, but CNN will do a segment "if I have a spelling deal," such as misspelling "the." He says he's now "very, very careful" with spelling (???), and "I'm actually a good speller" (no).

The president: "I'm actually a good speller, but everyone said the fingers aren't as good as the brain."

Trump is bragging about how big movie star Arnold failed at The Apprentice. He says he was asked if he'd rather see Arnold succeed or "die," and he said, "I think I'd rather have him die at it," even though he'd profit financially if Arnold succeeded.

Trump is bragging about how big movie star Arnold failed at The Apprentice. He says he was asked if he'd rather see Arnold succeed or "die," and he said, "I think I'd rather have him die at it," even though he'd profit financially if Arnold succeeded.
    Schadenfraud - when you revel in the failure of someone else to do the job that you weren't qualified for in the first place.

Elite Member

So the ICE raids are supposedly back on for the weekend... and I'm just really sad because today at summer school our assistant superintendent brought us all together about what to do if we have scared children or families. It makes me ill. I remember the day after Trump was elected we had children crying in our school afraid their parents would be deported. We're not in Chicago, but a suburb, but people are still on edge.

I really hate that man. There is no need to do this.
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Best thing I've ever heard about Gov. Gummi Bear

Ironic that the one honest thing about him is what would disqualify him to work for Trump.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Ironic that the one honest thing about him is what would disqualify him to work for Trump.
    That was a bridge too far.

Thread Information