View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

2 6.25%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

30 93.75%
Page 364 of 373 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 5591
Like Tree12290Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

Aaron Rupar@arupar

Beyond parody -- Fox Business cuts away from Trump's speech right after he laments, bizarrely, that tractors can't hook up to the internet

Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

^^thats hilarious. Clearly he did not pay attention to anything in Iowa.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    ^^thats hilarious. Clearly he did not pay attention to anything in Iowa.

I saw that Joe Biden was in the QC today, were you able to go?

Remember Joe Morrissey from VA and his child bride?

”Adding a significant new headache for Democrats was Joe Morrissey's victory ...Morrissey was jailed four years ago after a sex scandal involving a teenager, who Morrissey later married.“

https://pilotonline.com/news/governm...adfe8b003.html

great news! Those WW2 internment camps aren't going to waste.

Trump Administration to Hold Migrant Children at Base That Served as WWII Japanese Internment Camp

BY W.J. HENNIGAN

JUNE 11, 2019

The Trump Administration has opted to use an Army base in Oklahoma to hold growing numbers of immigrant children in its custody after running out of room at government shelters.

Fort Sill, an 150-year-old installation once used as an internment camp for Japanese-Americans during World War II, has been selected to detain 1,400 children until they can be given to an adult relative, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

The agency said Fort Sill will be used “as a temporary emergency influx shelter” to help ease the burden on the government as it prepares to house a record number of minors even though it already operates about 168 facilities and programs in 23 states.

Health and Human Services said in a statement that it has taken about 40,900 children into custody through April 30. That’s a 57% increase from last year, which is a rate on-pace to surpass the record figures in 2016, when 59,171 minors were taken into custody. The agency had assessed two other military bases before selecting Fort Sill.

The children would be held inside facilities that are separate from the general on-base population. HHS personnel, not American troops, will oversee them.

Using military bases in this way is not new. In 2014, the Obama Administration placed around 7,700 migrant children on bases in Texas, California and Oklahoma, including Fort Sill. The temporary shelters were shuttered after four months. Last year, the government evaluated several military bases to shelter migrants, but ultimately decided not to use the facilities.

However, it appears unavoidable this year. Apprehensions of children at the border are already nearing record numbers. U.S. Customs and Border Protection released datalast week that showed the figures had skyrocketed to 56,278 at the end of May, a 74% increase over last year. The influx of migrants, mainly from Central America, is straining an already exhausted system, U.S. officials say. Several children have died while in U.S. custody since last year.

Fort Sill, located southwest of Oklahoma City, was one of several internment camps where Japanese-Americans were held during World War II. Between 1942 and 1946, the U.S. government forcibly removed an estimated 120,000 men, women and children from their homes and incarcerated them across the country. Fort Sill was later used to hold German prisoners of war.
    https://time.com/5605120/trump-migra...-share-article

The optics on that are bad.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

David Letterman gave an interview where he said that he doesn't recognize the person that Trump has become. He thinks he is psychotic and he's not wrong. They don't care how cruel this is or how bad it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Remember Joe Morrissey from VA and his child bride?

”Adding a significant new headache for Democrats was Joe Morrissey's victory ...Morrissey was jailed four years ago after a sex scandal involving a teenager, who Morrissey later married.“

https://pilotonline.com/news/governm...adfe8b003.html
    Another embarrassing Morrissey!
    Novice and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    I saw that Joe Biden was in the QC today, were you able to go?
    I didn't. My oldest son was mildly interested in going, but he was tired when he got home from work. And my youngest had a baseball game...so there's that.

It was poor planning on his part. His appearance was the same time as the Paul McCartney concert. 12,000 went to go see Paul. I'm betting 12,000 didn't got to see Joe.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

This fool.

Brian Tyler Cohen@briantylercohen

Trump in a real-time internal struggle deciding whether or not to endure the pain of praising himself:"I can say it but I don’t want to say it but some people said it was the best speech ever made by a president in Europe. But I did not say that, I’m just quoting other people."

Asked by
    @kwelkernbc if he's against using CIA informants to spy on North Korea, President Trump said, "It’s not what I meant. It’s what I said...I think we are going to do very well with North Korea over a period of time."

Brookie likes this.

EXCLUSIVE: Pres. Trump tells @GStephanopoulos
    he wouldn't necessarily alert the FBI if approached by foreign figures with information on his 2020 opponent: "It’s not an interference. They have information. I think I’d take it." (link: https://abcn.ws/2R8UZp2) abcn.ws/2R8UZp2

What's he been investigated for his ENTIRE time in office? THIS.
    ShimmeringGlow and Mivvi21 like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Silver Member

Watch his face....

A new FTD symptom shown at Westminister: oromandibular dystonia (link: https://d.tube/v/quantazelle/u8wvrrbj) d.tube/v/quantazelle/…. His tongue goes into his cheek and the other side of his mouth goes down.
    How did not get any traction in the media . He is totally having an “episode”.

Silver Member

Watch his face....

A new FTD symptom shown at Westminister: oromandibular dystonia (link: https://d.tube/v/quantazelle/u8wvrrbj) d.tube/v/quantazelle/…. His tongue goes into his cheek and the other side of his mouth goes down.
    How did this not get any traction in the media? He is totally having an “episode”.

Elite Member

I'm shocked that it doesn't seem like a bigger deal isn't being made that he just invited foreign interference in our election... AGAIN. This time, he's POTUS. He doesn't get it, does he? Holy crap.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

The new color scheme of Air Force One..............

Thread Information