View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

3 8.82%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

31 91.18%
Page 351 of 462 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6923
Like Tree15440Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

Your president/intern roleplay might be getting a little out of hand, but I dare you to do it while wearing this.
    Brookie and witchcurlgirl like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Your president/intern roleplay might be getting a little out of hand, but I dare you to do it while wearing this.
    If ever there was anything that could take a wide-on from raging to deader than a very, very dead thing, then that is it.
    Serendipity likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

So no one is concerned that Trump dared reporters to read Article Two of the Constitution and the "powers that you wouldn't believe" that he claims it gives him? So here's an excerpt from Article Two, the only one that makes me squeamish:

"[The President] shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper;..."

So what if he adjourns Congress indefinitely?
    Brookie likes this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

I bet they're sorry that they weren't able to haul his dumb ass away in handcuffs.

Aaron Rupar
    @atrupar

Trump calls members of Robert Mueller's team "some of the worst human beings on Earth."

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    So no one is concerned that Trump dared reporters to read Article Two of the Constitution and the "powers that you wouldn't believe" that he claims it gives him? So here's an excerpt from Article Two, the only one that makes me squeamish:

"[The President] shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper;..."

So what if he adjourns Congress indefinitely?
    This is why I don't think he'll leave office if he loses in 2020. Stephen Miller is filling that empty head with all kinds of nonsense.
    ikmccall and Nevan like this.

I'm pretty sure that Trump always thought that lawyers were the worst human beings on Earth.
    Serendipity and Kittylady like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Trump always thought that lawyers were the worst human beings on Earth.
    I thought that people who expected to be paid for the work they have done for him were at the top of that list?
    Novice and witchcurlgirl like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

North Korea executes envoy in a purge after failed U.S. summit: media

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea executed its nuclear envoy to the United States as part of a purge of officials who steered negotiations for a failed summit between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, a South Korean newspaper said on Friday.

Kim Hyok Chol was executed in March at Mirim Airport in Pyongyang, along with four foreign ministry officials after they were charged with spying for the United States, the Chosun Ilbo reported, citing an unidentified source with knowledge of the situation.

"He was accused of spying for the United States for poorly reporting on the negotiations without properly grasping U.S. intentions," the source was quoted as saying.

The February summit in Vietnam's capital Hanoi, the second between Kim and Trump, failed to reach a deal because of conflicts over U.S. calls for complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and North Korean demands for sanctions relief.

Reuters was unable to independently confirm the report. Previously, North Korean officials have been executed or purged only to reappear with a new title, according to media reports.

A spokeswoman at South Korea's Unification Ministry declined to comment. An official at the presidential Blue House in Seoul said it was inappropriate to comment on an unverified report.

The United States is attempting to check on the reports of the envoy's execution, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said during his visit to Berlin on Friday

When asked about reports of a "shakeup" of Kim Jong Un's negotiating team in a May 5 interview with ABC News, Pompeo said it did appear that his future counterpart would be somebody else "but we don't know that for sure."

A diplomatic source told Reuters there were signs Kim Hyok Chol and other officials were punished, but there was no evidence they were executed and they may have been sent to a labor camp for re-education.

The newspaper reported that other officials had been punished, but not executed.

Kim Yong Chol, Kim Jong Un's right-hand man and the counterpart to Pompeo before the Hanoi summit, had been sent to a labor and reeducation camp in Jagang Province near the Chinese border, the Chosun Ilbo reported.

Officials who worked with Kim Yong Chol have been out of the public eye since the summit, while seasoned diplomats who appeared to have been sidelined, including vice foreign minister Choe Son Hui, were seen returning to the spotlight.

A South Korean lawmaker told Reuters in April that Kim Yong Chol had been removed from a key party post.

RISE AND FALL

Kim Hyok Chol was seen as a rising star when he was appointed to spearhead working-level talks with U.S. nuclear envoy Stephen Biegun weeks before the Hanoi summit.

However, little was known about his expertise or his role in the talks. The four executed alongside him included diplomats working on relations with Vietnam, the Chosun report said.

"This is a man who might provide some tactical advice to the leader but is otherwise a message bearer with little negotiating or policymaking latitude," said Michael Madden, a North Korea leadership expert at the Washington-based Stimson Center.

"Instead, they put in someone like Kim Hyok Chol to insulate Choe Son Hui and more substantive diplomatic personnel, to a certain degree he is expendable and his superiors are not."

The penalized members of Kim Yong Chol's team included Kim Song Hye, who led the preparations, and Sin Hye Yong, a newly elevated interpreter for the Hanoi summit. They were said to have been detained in a camp for political prisoners, the newspaper said.

The diplomatic source said Kim Song Hye's punishment seemed inevitable because she was a "prime author" of the North's plan to secure sanctions relief in return for dismantling the Yongbyon main nuclear complex.

The idea was rejected by the United States which demanded a comprehensive roadmap for denuclearization.

Kim Song Hye had also worked closely with Kim Yo Jong, the North Korean leader's younger sister and a senior party official whom Kim Song Hye accompanied to South Korea for the Winter Olympics last year.

Kim Yo Jong was also lying low, the paper reported, citing an unidentified South Korean government official.

Madden, however, said Kim Yo Jong's status was unchanged as Kim Jong Un's top aide, citing her attendance at key party meetings in April and appearance in state media reports.

Sin Hye Yong was charged with making critical interpretation mistakes that included missing an unspecified "last-minute offer" the North Korean leader supposedly made as Trump was about to walk out, Chosun reported.

'TWO-FACED'

North Korea's official party mouthpiece Rodong Sinmun warned on Thursday that "two-faced" officials would face the "stern judgment of the revolution".

"It is an anti-Party, anti-revolutionary act to pretend to be revering the leader in front of him when you actually dream of something else," it said in a commentary.

Hong Min, a senior fellow at the Korea Institute for National Unification in Seoul, said it was possible Kim Hyok Chol and other officials faced some penalty but further verification was needed.

"Executing or completely removing people like him would send a very bad signal to the United States because he was the public face of the talks and it could indicate they are negating all they have discussed," Hong said.

https://news.yahoo.com/north-koreas-...230019893.html
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's counterpart Kim Yong Chol (left), Trump, and Kim Song Hye (right) who worked alongside Chol in Hanoi were both sent to forced labour camps for ideological re-education

Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Elite Member

Lovely... but please, let's keep trying to be friendly with this dictator. Argh. Trump is such a fucking idiot.

I think the reason the orange turd is so friendly with dictators is because he would love to be able to implement that shit right here in the US. He would easily imprison and murder those who question him, without so much as a second thought. He would also love to make himself president for life, as well as hand it off to his crotchlings after he croaks like some sort of Dipshit Dynasty. Getting rid of him is first priority in 2020.

Dollar Tree, Dollar General raising prices above $1 due to Trump tariffs http://fw.to/M6YHdaH

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Dollar Tree, Dollar General raising prices above $1 due to Trump tariffs http://fw.to/M6YHdaH
    Then they can't call themselves Dollar Tree or Dollar General anymore, can they? Ha!
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Then they can't call themselves Dollar Tree or Dollar General anymore, can they? Ha!
    They are going to need to switch to Digital store signs and float their companies name on the Commodities index.
    fgg and tulip like this.

Kim Jong Un and Trump have *a lot* in common!!!

Thread Information