View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

2 6.25%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

30 93.75%
Page 307 of 310 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310 LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 4647
Like Tree9934Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

^ Drumroll.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

This 28-page document is full of teenagers and not-yet-teenagers, who report being raped, and pregnant as a result, and here's Trump appointee Scott Lloyd, tracking information about these girls and using it to block them from being able to get the abortion they have asked for.

Trump admin tracked individual migrant girls' pregnancies

RaTchel Maddow reports exclusively on details of a newly obtained spreadsheet kept by the Trump administration's Office of Refugee Resettlement, led by anti-abortion activist Scott Lloyd, tracking the pregnancies of unaccompanied minor girls. Brigimiri, ACLU Reproductive Freedom Project senior staff attorney, joins to discuss details of the case.
    This 28-page document is full of teenagers and not-yet-teenagers, who report being raped, and pregnant as a result, and here's Trump appointee Scott Lloyd, tracking information about these girls and using it to block them from being able to get the abortion they have asked for.

Trump admin tracked individual migrant girl's pregnancies.

Detailed video at website.
    Trump admin tracked individual migrant girls' pregnancies

So let me get this shit straight. They can track a girl's menstrual cycle (by the way they can't spell) rapes (many within these camps) and pregnancies, but they can't track the kids they ripped away from their parents so they can be reunited? There is a special place in hell for this entire administration, and the sooner they get there the better.

A 14-yr-old girl was first to report multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein to police & long believed she was victim attached to guilty plea. But prosecutors actually chose older teen, easing his burdens as registered sex offender. W/ @kimberlykindy @JulieATate https://t.co/EPsCG48yX7
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    Not that I want to see him barechested but this fat fucker needs to stop wearing tees, or anything that can bear a message with his nauseating ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post

Hey buddy, I have the perfect t-shirt logo for you: I voted for Trump and all I got was this lousy too-tight t-shirt. JFC.

.....and what exactly is a Jew Pedo? This?

Tubby Trump Supporters In Tight T-shirts

“Guys, does this tight t-shirt make me look fat?

”Yep, cause it’s a mana-tee”

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

What is George Conway trying to tell everyone? Trump was extremely unhinged yesterday and GC pinned a tweet, "His condition is getting worse," and today he has been tweeting messages like this.

Brookie likes this.

^Frontotemporal dementia.
    Brookie likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Why does it have to be a condition? Why can't he just be a panicky idiot with a short attention span/big mouth?

^^It provides an excuse for his abhorrent behavior instead of him just being a piece of shit human being.
    panic likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Because you can take him out under the 25th Amendment if he has escalating dementia. But not if he is merely an insufferable a-hole.
    Trixie, Labelwhore, HWBL and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Why does it have to be a condition? Why can't he just be a panicky idiot with a short attention span/big mouth?
    I hear you, this pisses me off too. He is just an asshole. But you can’t impeach an asshole, but you can impeach someone or remove from office due to serious declining mental health. I’m guessing with something similar to a 5150. I mean his tweets on Sunday were seriously mental. He went off on John McCain again attacking his legacy. The guy is DEAD, what does he care if you are trashing him? Only seriously crazy people rant and obsess over dead people who can’t hear them. Then there were the attacks on SNL again. What was so funny about it, he was ranting on Twitter about a rerun of SNL. An episode he’s already bitched about. It was the one where Alec is doing the Trump sketch like “It’s a Wonderful Life.” Trump was throwing a tantrum because Alec makes fun of him so was also trying to threaten NBC with some kind of investigation or charges. Just STFU Trump. Parody is covered by the 1st Amendment. Every single president since the shows inception has been parodied, even Hillary, the one that didn’t win.
    C_is_for_Cookie and needmeds like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I hear you, this pisses me off too. He is just an asshole. But you can’t impeach an asshole, but you can impeach someone or remove from office due to serious declining mental health. I’m guessing with something similar to a 5150. I mean his tweets on Sunday were seriously mental. He went off on John McCain again attacking his legacy. The guy is DEAD, what does he care if you are trashing him? Only seriously crazy people rant and obsess over dead people who can’t hear them. Then there were the attacks on SNL again. What was so funny about it, he was ranting on Twitter about a rerun of SNL. An episode he’s already bitched about. It was the one where Alec is doing the Trump sketch like “It’s a Wonderful Life.” Trump was throwing a tantrum because Alec makes fun of him so was also trying to threaten NBC with some kind of investigation or charges. Just STFU Trump. Parody is covered by the 1st Amendment. Every single president since the shows inception has been parodied, even Hillary, the one that didn’t win.
    Trump himself was on SNL in either 2015 or 2016.

By the way, I heard he accused Biden of being a "low-IQ individual" for potentially accidentally let slip that he is running in the primaries. How about releasing those SAT scores of yours, big guy? Are they "under audit" or something?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Trump himself was on SNL in either 2015 or 2016.
    He's been on at least twice. I remember a skit of him shilling a chicken restaurant a la KFC and they were using 'Jump' by the Pointer Sisters as inspiration for the theme song. It was a lot like 'Derek Jeter's Taco Hole', a skit that was lightyears funnier.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Because you can take him out under the 25th Amendment if he has escalating dementia. But not if he is merely an insufferable a-hole.
    How would they prove that when they can't even prove his treason? Wouldn't that be a more relevant charge for impeachment anyway? After all this time and insane public displays of WTF and nothing happening, I think that's it, nothing will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    How would they prove that when they can't even prove his treason? Wouldn't that be a more relevant charge for impeachment anyway? After all this time and insane public displays of WTF and nothing happening, I think that's it, nothing will ever happen.
    I'm guessing because this condition would get progressively worse until the person is completely incoherent. Under that theory, you would inevitably reach some point, where the diagnosis (and functional collapse) of the person is irrefutable. I'm thinking that George is looking for a tipping point.
    C_is_for_Cookie, panic and Brookie like this.

It's not like the Republican Party doesn't have experience hiding a diagnosis like that from the public. Difference is that Nancy actually cared about Reagan, no one cares like that about Dumpsterfire.

Thread Information