View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

3 8.82%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

31 91.18%
Page 281 of 429 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 6432
Like Tree14212Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

Source: 6abc.com
    Republicans were desperate to avoid another bruising shutdown. They tentatively agreed to far less money for President Donald Trump's border wall than the White House's $5.7 billion wish list, settling for a figure of nearly $1.4 billion, according to congressional aides. The funding measure is through the fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30.

The agreement means 55 miles of new fencing - constructed through existing designs such as metal slats instead of a concrete wall - but far less than the 215 miles the White House demanded in December. The fencing would be built in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas.
    Link to a transcript of his El Paso speech.
    Last edited by HWBL; February 12th, 2019 at 02:18 AM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Source: 6abc.comLink to a transcript of his El Paso speech.
    Let me guess:

- wall, no president has done more and better, lock her up, fake media, enemy of the people, wall, pochahontas, caravans of rapist, wall, maybe some love for Kim (Jong-un not Kardasian)
    fake news, bezos?, wall..

Aren't people not tired of this speech.

James Hohmann@jameshohmann

In a 1-minute stretch, Trump says 69,000 people RSVP’d to be at his rally in El Paso tonight. Then he says the arena holds 8k, but the fire department got 10k in. Then he says "tens of thousands of people" are watching screens outside. Then he says says he's got 30,000 ppl here.

Aaron Rupar@atrupar

Holy shit -- Trump falsely accuses Ralph Northam of saying he supports "a newborn baby [coming] out into the world, and wrap the baby, make the baby comfortable, & then talk to the mother & talk to the father and then execute the baby. Execute the baby!" Huge, angry boos.

How long will it be until one of his followers murders a doctor? And of course, he'll deny his bullshit rhetoric had anything to do with it.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Aaron Rupar@atrupar

Holy shit -- Trump falsely accuses Ralph Northam of saying he supports "a newborn baby [coming] out into the world, and wrap the baby, make the baby comfortable, & then talk to the mother & talk to the father and then execute the baby. Execute the baby!" Huge, angry boos.
    WTF? He seriously needs to STFU with this false and inflammatory rhetoric. But he won't because his supporters eat his lies right up.

I truly despise this man with every fiber of my being. He's stupid, uncouth, lazy, racist, misogynistic and just an all around POS. I can't believe this is what is leading our country. Even without all the allegations against him, he's unfit for office.
    Mivvi21, Brookie, mostroop and 2 others like this.

He should be sued for slander for saying that.

One of my co-workers just said that what Trump said was true, without even knowing what Northam said. It's an uphill battle to fight his craziness because the media just plays his garbage without refuting it until hours or even days later.
    fgg, C_is_for_Cookie and HWBL like this.

OCD

I don’t think most of his followers believe anything he says. They love him for being the ultimate troll. Think about it. For the longest time I just thought people were stupid (many of them totally are), but what they are even more is hateful. These people are the people you run into online that ruin your day because they’re just so mean and vile. I’m talking about the regular joes whom you associate with who secretly voted for Trump. I’m finding out more and more people I know voted for him, but don’t talk about politics ever. They don’t have the guts to be honest IRL. They’re fucking trolls with repressed hate.

Welp, if he doesn't sign the deal, the airline flight attendants union has already announced a strike and that WILL bring the country to its knees. You know other unions in the airline industry will support.

And, reading the El Paso FD reported 6500 people in his rally (capacity was 8000, so not even full), and over 7000 at Beto's. Size queen.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

At start of Cabinet meeting, Pres announced plans for a "Salute to America" parade on or about the Fourth of July, perhaps at the Lincoln Memorial or similar site. "We're thinking about doing something which would become perhaps become a tradition." he said.

Yeah, right.

- Mark Twain

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Aaron Rupar@atrupar

He missed out the part where they jam the baby back into the womb so they can abort it again.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    He missed out the part where they jam the baby back into the womb so they can abort it again.
    Then the other part where the baby lives, then the umbilical cord is cut and baby is handed over to the Republicans who quickly denounce it and say “not my problem” and kick it to the curb.

What a bunch of swamp people at his rallies. After a BBC cameraman was attacked by a MaGAt at his rally, he pops off again and takes a swipe at the media. That fucking smug face he has. He literally only looks alive with a pulse when he’s salivating and panting at the podium at his rallies.

ShimmeringGlow likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information