View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

3 8.82%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

31 91.18%
Page 23 of 462 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15440Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

Cohen isn't the one who released the corroboration info bc that's his negotiating point with Mueller/S District of NY. No way he would undercut one of his major information/get out of deep doodoo points. Most believe that it came from the Trump camp bc it was going to come out anyway and really who didn't know that Trump ok'd the meeting.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^^Hm. CNN made it sound like Cohen came out with it to Stephanopoulis, but I admit, I was playing games on my phone and not paying 100% attention.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

AWKWARD: BOB MUELLER & @DONALDJTRUMPJR found themselves waiting for a plane together at the same gate this morning at @Reagan_Airport. They studiously ignored one another, despite being only feet apart. https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/

Brookie likes this.

No one can spell in that WH.

Brookie likes this.

No. That's fake news. The country is called the United Sates and always has been. You're the puppet.
    ShimmeringGlow, fgg, HWBL and 6 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Last edited by HWBL; July 27th, 2018 at 04:45 PM.
    Nevan likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

CNN Reports Russian State TV Said President Trump ‘Smelt Like a Kremlin Agent’ https://t.co/C1BDKfPZb4
    Brookie and Mivvi21 like this.

Wikileaks' Julian Assange will be removed from the Ecuadorean Embassy 'imminently' https://t.co/ojQMKR91xL
    Mivvi21, Brookie, HWBL and 3 others like this.

twitchy2.0 and fgg like this.

***** celeb

From Facebook:

Pam Keeley

Meet Mike. He's a 49 yo Iraq war vet who lives in a tent outside the emergency room of Seattle's VA Hospital on Beacon Hill. Mike is paraplegic and, along with two rods in his neck, has a colostomy and bladder catheter, pressure spots on his bottom, and sores on his abdomen, arms, and legs. Mike was living in a broken wheelchair under a tree until street volunteers Linda and her husband Randy got him a tent and single bed. Linda called and asked if I'd visit Mike to see about his medical needs. When I arrived today there was no bag on the end of his catheter, his shirt was drenched in urine, he'd taped his colostomy bag on with duct tape, and he was weeping. The floor of his tent is covered with pills, belongings that haven't yet been stolen, spiders, and ants. As he struggled to change clothes and clean up, people walked by, cars cruised past, and golfers ambled the fairways of Jefferson Golf Course (directly behind Mike's tent). Another man came by and saw my ball cap. "Twenty two", he said. "Yes, 22 - the number of the former Mariners pitcher, Kazuhiro Sasaki. It's an old hat," I replied. "Oh," he said, "I thought it was for the number of vets who commit suicide every day. Twenty two." Mike pointed to a tree about 30 feet from his tent and said a guy tried to hang himself there last week, but someone called 911 and medics arrived in time to get him down. Right now Mike is "on a list" for housing. I wonder if Senator Patty Murray (head of the Veterans Committee), Representative Adam Smith, Senator Rebecca Saldana, Representative Eric Pettigrew, Representative Sharon Tomiko-Santos, Councilman Bruce A. Harrell, King County Council Chair Dow Constantine, or Mayor Jenny Durkan have any ideas for how to move Mike up the list? Representative Pramila Jayapal? It's SeaFair Festival in Seattle now. Maybe the Blue Angels will tip their wings to Mike and Seattle's other homeless vets. (note: Mike gave consent for me to share his story. He wants help!)

Under Trump, the GOP voted just about every medical and other funding for veterans away, to benefit the upper 1%.
    Brookie, Mivvi21 and Jadestone like this.

***** celeb

^This is unfathomable. Yes we have homeless people, too many. But nothing on the scale of this. And everybody, homeless or not, can access free health care.

I read an article this morning by an American recounting his first experience under the Australian Medicare system. He said that growing up, it wasn't a normal thing to go to the doctor when you felt sick. How can a "healthcare" system be designed to let children and the vulnerable suffer?

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/lif...29-p4zua1.html
    mostroop and Brookie like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I can’t recall how many of my American friends / colleagues told me they just continued to go to work when sick because they either couldn’t afford the doctor, or a sick leave. And I was like WTF is that system? As though sick people could be productive anyway !
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

In one month, taxpayers spent over $200,000 on protection for Trump’s sons while they traveled to make money for Trump’s businesses.
    https://t.co/sgErZ1bO26

My opponent Denver Riggleman, running mate of Corey Stewart, was caught on camera campaigning with a white supremacist. Now he has been exposed as a devotee of Bigfoot erotica. This is not what we need on Capitol Hill. https://t.co/0eBvxFd6sG
    Brookie likes this.

"a devotee of Bigfoot erotica"

you can't make this shit up
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I keep thinking this is all a Tim Dorsey or Carl Hiaasen novel, but no, truth is stranger than fiction.
    SHELLEE, tulip, twitchy2.0 and 1 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information