Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Conspiracy video from FOX NEWS...big struggle going on there....

A*O

Default Re: Conspiracy video from FOX NEWS...big struggle going on there....

I am positive that Dubya is kept in blissful ignorance of a lot of things. He simply does not have the intellectual capacity to grasp even the most simple ideas and policies, let alone a vast international conspiracy. Forget Osama, I think the most dangerous man in the world today is Mr Richard B. Cheney who, let us not forget, was able to hunker in his bunker being In Charge during the immediate aftermath of 9/11 while Dubya was safely tucked away in a Florida schoolroom and then spent the following hours flying around in circles (situation normal) in Airforce One.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Ah yes, it always comes back to Dick 'the dick' Cheney, also known as the Vice Voyuer. He really is evil incarnate.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Silver Member

Hey you guys I am sorry for bringing up this long dead thread for now,BUT there has been a 2nd edition to this documentary which buttmunch has presented.

There is some very new footage and interesting information they bring up at the beginning of the documentary. For example, they talk about Operation Northwoods, how the CIA went to meet up with Bin Laden in 2001 a couple of weeks before 9/11,etc...It is 20 min extra of info.

So if you liked this documentary,you'll like to watch the 2nd edition.

Here is the link to it:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ge+2nd+Edition

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    As in the royal "we" or the Republican "we?" Somehow I have a hard time believing that ALL the bullshit ends up on your desk.

You are a lawyer. I have known far too many lawyers in my lifetime. Most of them aren't worth the time it takes to type the word.

Luckily, I am married to one of the good ones. And he thinks Bush and cabal are capable of ANYTHING. As do I. And none of it for the betterment of anyone or anything except their Swiss bank accounts and an obscene perversion of Christianity to achieve their sick ends. Bush will go down in history as one of the worst U.S. presidents. He's pretty much there already.

Gotta love the royal usage of "we" methinks mushy has a very high opinion of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    I work in this field. Didn't want to say anything but .....I'll have to explain when it is time for my clearance renewal I guess. *joking*
    I am sure your "handlers" will understand the absolute necessity of refuting the lies posted on a gossip message board. Hell you will probably get a promotion! Don't forget your black hat & trench coat on the way out...

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720
    this is all very scary to me. As if i wasn't scared enough of bush and the asshats of evil.
    I have been calling Bush, Cheney & Rumsfield that for months. I for one can believe they orchestrated 9/11, and that it had been planned for months. The whole Bush Government is based on a lie, from the moment he stole the election from Gore.

Damn, sorry I missed this tread before, it sucks to be sick. Excellent research Grimmy, this is scary shit, but not even slightly shocking. I put nothing past politicians. The shit people do in the name of Politics and God is just plain brutal.
    Vegetarian - Old Indian word for "Bad Hunter"

Glad to hear it!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information