Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy video from FOX NEWS...big struggle going on there....

Elite Member

Default Re: Conspiracy video from FOX NEWS...big struggle going on there....

I am not denying the fact that government officials have their own agendas, not often in alignment with what's best for the general population, and are motivated by power and money, and do underhanded, possibly illegal acts, many of which we will never find out about.

BUT, I also believe the makers of this film, like Michael Moore, are not completely unbiased. They could have edited the film to suit their purposes. I was looking for the original CNN (or other news stations) coverage of the attacks, because it is possible that the "Loose Change" filmakers could've added the little explosions we saw on the lower floors as the towers collapsed, they could've completely made up the part about the gas station security camera footage that was confiscated, there *could* be a logical explanation for the lack of wreckage of the PA flight (bombs on board), etc.

I know our government is somewhat corrupt (what government isn't?), but I think it would take titanium balls to plan and execute a horrific act of this nature all in the name of increasing approval ratings. If 9/11 was plotted by our very own government, it's going to come out sooner or later, and the consequences will be devastating. I would sooner believe that the moon landing was a big hoax.

Edit: I was looking for the original news footage and couldn't find it on sites like Cnn.com Anyone know where I can go look?

It's not about approval ratings.. it's about MONEY. Oil money.

Plus CNN is a right-wing mouthpiece, they aren't trustworthy anymore.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

I guess I'll just never understand greed of that magnitude, to have so much already and be willing to do heinous acts to get more. And I know the press is in bed with the government, but surely there's one brave soul out there who would investigate and report? Wherefore art thou modern-day Woodward and Bernstein?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    You don't actually know that, so that statement is useless. That's your opinion.

Because plans of this very nature have dreamed up before by the very people doing the same today? Hello, Vietnam was started with a lie. Cuban invasion was going to be started with Operation Northwoods. None of these things are in dispute. Did you even read the thread?

Again, did you even read the thread?

Omg, please go read about it. This is embarrassing.

Facts please. Some kind of evidence to back this up. And if they don't want it known, how did *you* know about it?

Again.. supposition. Some evidence please.

USS Cole, plenty of footage exists showing the little raft sidling up beside the thing and blowing a hole in it.

First WTC attack: Wasn't Al-qaeda, and they actually caught the crazy imam involved. He's presently rotting in jail. Secondly, his brand of attack was the usual: fill up a van with fertilizer soaked in brake fluid, park it near something and kaboom. Not hijack airliners with box cutters, fly them into buildings, and then have the pilots mysteriously turn up alive later on.

Actually that's not their mindset at all. You should really read what they want, instead of parroting BushCo soundbites.

Sounds familiar.. Bush so far has whacked about 30,000 - 100,000 iraqi civilians, and poisoned the rest with particulated depleted uranium from US ballistic rounds. Not to mention the US governments ease concerning dictator support in south america, watching Saddam gas kurds and Iranians and turning a blind eye, the Shah of Iran, Noriega, the present Saudi autocracy...

Scary that your thought process is so flawed in that case.

We'll just take your word on that one.

Who said 'everything'? this is ONE thing.

Don't get me started.
    Phew, thank you Grimm, for clearing that up. For a moment there I thought I'd mistakenly logged on to that Bush groupie site!!! His hangers on who post there also always "work in that field" (i.e. government, military etc. etc. etc.) so nobody'd better question their "expertise" on the subject
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I love how people can say with full authority that this or that happened, when there's no frigging way they could be 100% certain of it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

How can you say that I am a Bush groupie? That is what I think is so funny. You assume.

I am glad you have held to the standard that I expected you to be.

I said religion and really it is all about ideology.
    I guess I just really forgot what this website truly is and that is what is going on in the world of celebrity.

And quite frankly, I stopped reading most of the article because it was rather boring.

So stop the name calling and trying to belittle for just a second.

So you really believe that this wasn't a terrorist attack? Seriously? You believer the US attacked themselves?
    You believe everything you see on TV? I mean you see on this website alone all the photoshop and all that, you really think that it could be made into looking like it was premediated by the US gov?

Additional Comment:
    I really have to add that do you think as dumb as Bush is, that he would be that smart in creating all of this? You give him way too much credit, Grim!
    Last edited by darksithbunny; January 20th, 2006 at 05:44 PM.

And quite frankly, I stopped reading most of the article because it was rather boring.
    Then you're incapable of commenting on the topic in any way whatsoever. You're trying to answer things without reading the relevant information about them. Does that make any sense?

So you really believe that this wasn't a terrorist attack? Seriously? You believer the US attacked themselves?
    READ THE ENTIRE THREAD for gods sake. The answers have been repeated about 3 times! Don't be so damned lazy.

You believe everything you see on TV? I mean you see on this website alone all the photoshop and all that, you really think that it could be made into looking like it was premediated by the US gov?
    No, every time I see the smirking Chimp on tv I don't believe a word that comes out of his face. Secondly, multiple sources of photographic evidence have been collected.. it's not like its one picture, from one person/news outlet. It's called CORROBORATION.

I really have to add that do you think as dumb as Bush is, that he would be that smart in creating all of this? You give him way too much credit, Grim!
    Again, had you bothered to read the thread you'd know the answer to this. Come back when you've educated yourself.

gosˇsip (gsp) KEY

NOUN:
    1. Rumor or talk of a personal, sensational, or intimate nature.
    2. A person who habitually spreads intimate or private rumors or facts.
    3. Trivial, chatty talk or writing.
    4. A close friend or companion.
    5. Chiefly British A godparent.
    intr.v.
    gosˇsiped , gosˇsipˇing , gosˇsips To engage in or spread gossip. ETYMOLOGY:
    Middle English godsib, gossip, godparent, from Old English godsibb : god, god ; see god + sibb, kinsman; see s(w)e- in Indo-European roots

OTHER FORMS:
    gossipˇer (Noun), gossipˇry (Noun), gossipˇy (Adjective)

SYNONYMS:
    gossip , blab , tattle

These verbs mean to engage in or communicate idle, indiscreet talk: gossiping about the neighbors; can't keep a secrethe always blabs; is disliked for tattling on mischief-makers.

Then don't comment on a topic that other people are discussing, if you don't have the courtesy of reading their arguments in full.

It just makes you look stupid and rude.

Mushy! I missed your content-less posts! Welcome back. Feel free to comment on anything here. I'm curious to know your thought process on all of it

all I can say that may corroborate anything is that when I was looking at the Tower infront of me, the ground shook, and then the plane came in.

I just assumed that the ground would shake before something like that. maybe it was the sound of thunder...I don't know...
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Well yeah.. stuff shakes all the time at airports

It was a real plane after all.

Silver Member

Again let me put it out that I do not believe for sure the American government can be behind it,but I am not ruling out the possiblity.

Here is what I want to discuss...What can't some Americans grasp the fact the government can be behind it???Has anyone read the history of the brutal CIA and about their atrocities?Why do you people trust in your politicians this much?These men are CAPABLE of anything. They will even kill their own civilians if they have to. Why would they care if they can get away with it??? The worst violators of nature and human rights never go to jail...They hold the keys to it.

How can you believe this is not possible to be orchestrated by the U.S. government?They have the means and resources to to pursue their agenda. Like I mentioned, then what is your opinions on Operation Northwoods?

Operation Northwoods or Northwoods was a 1962 plan to generate U.S. public support for military action against Cuba. The plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real domestic terror attacks (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the highest ranking member of the US military, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

The proposal was presented in a document entitled "Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba," a draft memorandum pdf) written by the Department of Defense (DoD) and Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) representative to the Caribbean Survey Group. The draft memo was presented by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13 with one paragraph approved, as a preliminary submission for planning purposes. However, McNamara rejected the proposal.

The draft memorandum was declassified in recent years through a Freedom of Information Act request by the National Security Archive.

Content
    In response to a request for pretexts for military intervention by the Chief of Operations, Cuba Project (Col. Edward Lansdale), the document lists methods (with, in some cases, outline plans) the author believed would garner public and international support for US military intervention in Cuba. These are staged attacks purporting to be of Cuban origin, with a number of them having real casualties. Central to the plan was the use of "friendly Cubans" —right-wing Cuban exiles seeking to oust Fidel Castro.

The suggestions included:

Starting rumors about Cuba by using clandestine radios.
    Staging mock attacks, sabotages and riots at Guantanamo Bay and blaming it on Cuban forces.
    Firebombing and sinking an American ship at the Guantanamo Bay American military base - reminiscent of the USS Maine incident at Havana in 1898, which started the Spanish-American War - or destroy American aircraft and blame it on Cuban forces. (The document's first suggestion regarding the sinking of a U.S. ship is to blow up a manned ship and hence would result in U.S. Navy members being killed, with a secondary suggestion of possibly using unmanned drones and fake funerals instead.)
    "Harassment of civil air, attacks on surface shipping and destruction of US military drone aircraft by MIG type [sic] planes would be useful as complementary actions."
    Destroying an unmanned drone masquerading as a commercial aircraft supposedly full of "college students off on a holiday". This proposal was the one supported by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
    Staging a "terror campaign", including the "real or simulated" sinking of Cuban refugees:
    "We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington. The terror campaign could be pointed at Cuban refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute [sic] to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized."
    Burning crops by dropping incendiary devices in Haiti, Dominican Republic or elsewhere.
    According to James Bamford in Body of Secrets:

Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.
    However closer reading of the Northwoods documents will show that the Joint Chiefs forwarded the document as a preliminary submission for planning purposes.
    "Then there was Operation Good Times. That involved sowing Cuba with faked photos of "an obese Castro" with two voluptuous women in a lavishly furnished room "and a table brimming over with the most delectable Cuban food." The faked photo would be captioned "my ration is different." [1]
    1969-1970: U.S. officer passed a vial of African swine fever virus to an anti-Castro group. Six weeks later Cuba suffered the first outbreak of swine fever in the western hemisphere.
    1971: Anti-Castro group releases anti-swine virus in Cuba and the Cuban government is forced to kill 500,000 pigs. CIA agents delivered a sealed container that contained the virus to Cuban group in Ft. Gurlick, Panama Canal Zone. CIA paramilitary center helped train members in para-military ops.
    1976 Luis Posada Carriles, a former CIA operative and terrorist, is wanted for the downing of a Cuban airliner in Venezuela. All 73 people aboard were killed, including all 24 young athletes on Cuba's gold-medal fencing team, and South American students about to begin free medical study in Cuba. In 1971 Posada worked with William C. Bishop and Antonio Veciana in the plot to assassinate Fidel Castro on a visit to Caracas. Posada gave an interview to the New York Times (July 12th, 1998), where he admitted to planning a series of bombings in Cuba. He also revealed that he had received $200,000 in US government funding via the Cuban American National Foundation. Posada continued to take part in attacks on Cuba. [2]
    In 1981, the CIA released a dengue fever in Cuba, resulting in 340,000 people being infected and 116,000 hospitalized. 158 people died, including 101 children. Cuba had not previously experienced any cases of the disease.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
    This is ALL in print if you refuse to believe it. You can look up the actual documents on the internet. Some of you here insist the U.S. government is cannot be behind when it is actually documented that some insiders from the U.S. government planned on hijacking U.S. planes on U.S. ground and murder U.S. civilians to make it look like the Cubans did it to have a reason to invade Cuba. Hmmm...hijacking planes on U.S. soil and make it look like the Cubans did it so they can invade Cuba...Hmmm...sounds like 9/11.

Oh but see, articles are boring and people would much rather not read them and then pretend to know what they're talking about anyway.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    Why do you people think Bush, the frickin' moron would be the mastermind of it?This is something they are very much capable of doing.They have all the resources to carry it out.Actually, even more than terrorist cave dwellers like Al-Qaeda.The U.S. government is the most powerful in the world and they have the most advanced technology in the world. Even things that we are not exposed to and know about. Also, it wouldn't be Bush who'd be the mastermind behind it. This is something that took years to plan, even maybe before or after the first bombing at the WTC happened in 93'. It could be all those creepy psycho guys at the White House who do all this dirty work. We all know the atoricities the CIA has done since the 1940s. All Bush has to do is sign the documents and go ahead with these plans.
    Last edited by Hazeleyed_Honey; January 20th, 2006 at 10:12 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information