Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy video from FOX NEWS...big struggle going on there....

Default Re: Conspiracy video from FOX NEWS...big struggle going on there....

Damn I wish I had not read this thread! I can't even bring myself to look at the Fox News story right now after reading about what it apparently contains. Just too much right now. The "president for life" thing does not look so far-fetched given the way the Supreme court is going to go. and to top it all off...not only am I seeing an attorney Friday I am retaining them. Someone please tell me that there are decent attorneys out there...I just have a feeling I am going to be fleeced and left hanging out to rot and my carcass picked upon by my creditors.

There are decent attorneys out there, but you have to look. If you lived in CT I could help you. I don't know any in OH. You will know by instinct. If you go in to talk to him/her and you get a bad feeling, run away. There are plenty more to go to.
    Keep passing the open windows.

^^^ Afriend of mine used this attorney a few years ago for the same thing( got cancer and it wiped him out financially-inadequate health care coverage through a shitty job) and also this firm is very well known locally so I am kind of basing my decision on that for now. *and keeping my fingers crossed* i just get weirded out thinking that my life is going to be "examined" and maybe I did something wrong without realizing it...I can get a bit paranoid and this is bringing it out big time!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    What's the proof for so many of the alleged hijackers still being alive?
    The Moderator, SVZ posted this news segment a couple of days ago on here about the some of the hijackers being alive from the BBC.

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK
    Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1559151.stm

This is a known fact some of them have shown up. In the Arab news and media, they have even interviewed some of them and their families. The FBI only said that they were of "mistaken identity". Obviously, this story never EVER re-surfaced in the Western news media outlets and it never even got to the U.S. maintream news outlets. hmmm...I wonder why?

Additional Comment:
    I haven't watched the video yet,BUT I do believe that we infact have been presented with distorted information about the 9/11 attacks. Frankly, I have NO conclusions, but all I know for sure is that no way in hell would I believe anything coming out of the mouths from these neo-con cronies in power. We ALL have seen the lies they fed us about the invasion of Iraq. Then what makes THEM credible or believable to believe the events of 9/11?

Also, why has the U.S. government not done an official inquiry into the events of 9/11?You know to think of it...The London Bombings seem suspicious too.

The thing that is quite unfortunate is that in these countries,if you question all this, you are seen as a "conspiracy theorist". I haven't even seen any CREDIBLE evidence of who are the actual perpetrators of 9/11...We will probably never even know.

if the hijackers are still alive, then WHO flew those planes?!

I;m sorry if I'm sounding silly and stupid, but I REALLY REALLY want to believe in the terrorists. I don't want to think I was running for my life, that a friend of mine died, for Bush's crazy plan. I will NOT be able to deal with that.

He will become president for life; when is the presidential curse going to happen?! isn't he due? he's perverting this country, the Bible, anything to stay in power...something is wrong here....

might I add that I was there on 9/11, and was standing in front of the Tower that was hit lower by the plane...I can't even watch the video. Will someone please explain what the video is about?
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Basically that the impact, damage, and fire from the airplane fuel would not have been enough to cause the pancake collapse of the towers, among other suspicious things that point to planned demolition of the towers.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazeleyed_Honey
    The Moderator, SVZ posted this news segment a couple of days ago on here about the some of the hijackers being alive from the BBC.

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK
    Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1559151.stm

This is a known fact some of them have shown up. In the Arab news and media, they have even interviewed some of them and their families. The FBI only said that they were of "mistaken identity". Obviously, this story never EVER re-surfaced in the Western news media outlets and it never even got to the U.S. maintream news outlets. hmmm...I wonder why?

Additional Comment:
    I haven't watched the video yet,BUT I do believe that we infact have been presented with distorted information about the 9/11 attacks. Frankly, I have NO conclusions, but all I know for sure is that no way in hell would I believe anything coming out of the mouths from these neo-con cronies in power. We ALL have seen the lies they fed us about the invasion of Iraq. Then what makes THEM credible or believable to believe the events of 9/11?

Also, why has the U.S. government not done an official inquiry into the events of 9/11?You know to think of it...The London Bombings seem suspicious too.

The thing that is quite unfortunate is that in these countries,if you question all this, you are seen as a "conspiracy theorist". I haven't even seen any CREDIBLE evidence of who are the actual perpetrators of 9/11...We will probably never even know.
    Wow, thanks for that link. That's old news!!!!! Man, this is one huge can of worms.<sigh>
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by glamazon
    if the hijackers are still alive, then WHO flew those planes?!

I;m sorry if I'm sounding silly and stupid, but I REALLY REALLY want to believe in the terrorists. I don't want to think I was running for my life, that a friend of mine died, for Bush's crazy plan. I will NOT be able to deal with that.

He will become president for life; when is the presidential curse going to happen?! isn't he due? he's perverting this country, the Bible, anything to stay in power...something is wrong here....

might I add that I was there on 9/11, and was standing in front of the Tower that was hit lower by the plane...I can't even watch the video. Will someone please explain what the video is about?
    The government has SUCH advanced technology. Planes, especially government military planes can even be controlled to fly without pilots and by machines and from the ground.

Well basically the video just shows all this evidence about why they think the government could be behind it and not Al-Qaeda.

The thing is that the documentary says that the planes that hit the WTC were not the actual planes and were military ones. The documentary implies that no one knows where the heck the actual planes ended up.

It shows evidence like how if you put the footage of the first plane hitting the WTC towers in slow motion, it shows how a missile was fired into the Tower seconds before impact. If you notice that first plane, it had no windows at all. So it was a military plane from their viewpoint. Even air traffic controllers on the ground said that they thought it was a military plane by the speed of the plane and the the maneuviribility.Also, as for the collapse of the Towers, they show how it collapsed because of explosives and not the planes because you can see in slow motion explosives blowing up down the floors as the building fell. Also, firemen, workers, eyewitnesses in the buildings heard and saw all these explosives going off before it completely collapsed. These are just a few examples.

Again, I really do not know what to believe, but all I know is that I am not ruling out the possibility that this can be the work of the American U.S government. These powerful governments are held by corrupt,filthy and psychopathic cronies who keep secrets from us and do their work to benefit their self-interests. Who the heck knows what they have in their governments behind closed doors. We should not fear Bush and his dumbass cronies, we should fear those we do not see, those hiding in the White House and do all the dirty work.

people definitely need to see this video. it's so interesting!!! the most damning part of this all was the cell phone calls that were made at 33,000 altitude which has a .06% success rate, but was recorded perfectly.

Bush was flailing at the polls at the time, a presidency going nowhere with no theme or momentum.. he was dying.

All of a sudden, blammo. Terrorist attack. Convenient, no?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Bush was flailing at the polls at the time, a presidency going nowhere with no theme or momentum.. he was dying.

All of a sudden, blammo. Terrorist attack. Convenient, no?
    Could be,but obviously I think this was planned way way way before. YEARS beforehand. After all, the U.S. needed to fight a new war, and in the post Cold War era, islamic fundamentalism seemed like a good candidate to place as the enemy. They prop up these wars for economic, political and social interests to gain their means.That is what ensures the U.S. to mainting being a hegemony. I really do believe some of these governments out there are purely psycho.

I watched the documentary yesterday. It scared the living @#%$@! out of me! It just hit me that if this is all real, it is so scary living in a world like this where elite white rich men control the world with just a push on the button.

Democracy is an illusion.. it's still a bunch of feudal lords with their lands and their castles, fleecing their peasants and warring with other nations.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Democracy is an illusion.. it's still a bunch of feudal lords with their lands and their castles, fleecing their peasants and warring with other nations.

ITA.

I just watched that entire video, the pregnant pauses were a bit much, but OMG. I think the most compelling evidence (IMO) was the lack of a crashed airplane in the PA field and in the Pentagon. I have seen pictures of airplane crashes and at the minimum, there are large chunks of plane left over. They don't just disseminate. And the hole in the ground in PA is not large enough for an airplane.

Planes don't generally plummet out of the sky, falling straight down and then exploding.

A plane blowing up wouldn't cause an impact crater, and yes.. there'd be bits and pieces strewn for a mile.

Elite Member

So more than likely the PA flight had bombs on it that just blew it to pieces. Maybe the white plane seen nearby had the detonation device on it?

Geez, if they're gonna fake a plane crash they can at least make it look real They shouldn't be surprised that all these questions are coming up.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information