Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clinton seriously PO'd on FoxNews

neocons don't give a flying fuck about morality or any of that crap. they just know that it's a handy tool for getting the legions of idiots who DO believe in that nonsense to vote/move/work how they want.

They have the 'moral' and religious groups wrapped around their finger and they're too stupid to see it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by PoorTorturedGuy View Post
    He was a weak fool when it came to taking care of terrorists threats during the 90s. His pathetic meltdown was pretty hilarious though. Yeah, it's all one big rightwing conspiracy against you, Bill.
    I like the way you guys think Clinton had a meltdown when the majority of us saw a guy who was defending himself against a right wing nutjob. That coward Wallace didn't even take responsibility for the questions he asked, he "claimed' they were from viewers. The right wingers have had this frothy mouthed obsession with the Clintons for 15 years yet when one them has the chance to confront Clinton the coward blames the viewers for the questions and answers Clinton with talking points.

If you want to see a pathetic meltdown find a copy of Bush defending his torture policies to the press last week. He was telling us Americans shouldn't be thinking about anything and looked like he wanted to cause bodily harm to David Gregory. I guess we are so accustomed to his weird outbursts and his hissy fits that it didn't seem important enough to show on the "liberal" media.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

I like the way you guys think Clinton had a meltdown when the majority of us saw a guy who was defending himself against a right wing nutjob. That coward Wallace didn't even take responsibility for the questions he asked, he "claimed' they were from viewers. The right wingers have had this frothy mouthed obsession with the Clintons for 15 years yet when one them has the chance to confront Clinton the coward blames the viewers for the questions and answers Clinton with talking points.
    Seriously all I hear from the cons and repugs is talk about the Lewinsky scandal and Hillary Clinton running for president. That obessison comes from fear because they know that Bill was a popular president among minorites in this country and that the ecnonomy was booming under his 2 terms. They fear him and his family and they'll take any chance to take a stab at him.

As for that Wallace douche. He's a real weak sonofabitch on that crappy network anyway, what host blames his viewers for questions he asked???

What was really funny is that Wallace twit wrote this little op-ed piece after, feigning total innocence, and that he was 'frightened for his life; because Clinton was 'scary' and other ridiculous notions.

Neocons are like like bullies: they'll try to keep you too scared to fight back, but when you do they run crying for their mommies.

neocons are the definition of cowards.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Neocons are like like bullies: they'll try to keep you too scared to fight back, but when you do they run crying for their mommies.
    You are so, so, so right on this one.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Loved that man, always will. I'd hit him 5 different ways tomorrow if I could.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheTownRed View Post
    I like the way you guys think Clinton had a meltdown when the majority of us saw a guy who was defending himself against a right wing nutjob.
    Can't it be both? Meltdown while a rightwing nutjob was asking him questions. The whole thing was funny either way.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by PoorTorturedGuy View Post
    Can't it be both? Meltdown while a rightwing nutjob was asking him questions. The whole thing was funny either way.

No it can't, because he didn't have a meltdown. He responded appropriately to the fake viewer question which by the way had quotes from right wing books? Yeah, that's believable, the whole thing was a setup and Wallace got his ass kicked by Clinton.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

See, there's a meltdown where the person in question becomes incoherent, overly emotional, combative and nonsensical because they have nothing to fall back on.

ie Bush. He's been pretty meltdownish lately. Unable to answer simple questions, getting pissed off when people don't shut up and drink their kool-aid..

Then there's Clinton who was cogent, factual, but rightly pissed off and yet curiously able to string numerous sentences together and use proper language.

Oh for the days when a Preznit could actually spit out a paragraph and not sound like a complete and utter retard.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheTownRed View Post
    No it can't, because he didn't have a meltdown. He responded appropriately to the fake viewer question which by the way had quotes from right wing books? Yeah, that's believable, the whole thing was a setup and Wallace got his ass kicked by Clinton.
    Um, yeah. Okay. Whatever makes you happy.

Not about being happy, it's about reality... something Der Chimpenführer and his legions of mouthbreathing fauxchristian hordes have difficulty encapsulating as a concept.

OT: Google "George W. Bush" and see how many dumbass goofy Chimpy McSmirkfaces you see on page ONE.

And now, back to the thread...

He's such a dimwit asshat. Can't stand the guy, or think of one redeeming quality he has.

Now that I've finished reading the previous pages, all I'll say is this:
    Clinton rules, Dubya drools!

That is all.

I doubt Monica would fuck Chimpy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information